Author Topic: Little Help?!  (Read 6132 times)

Offline new_hope

Little Help?!
« on: October 25, 2012, 08:21:36 AM »
Hey all!!!

I have been gone away for a while, but I am here to give a quick update on the readers that have been accurate so far with my situation.

Sapphire 21: Has been dead on regarding his feelings and the reason he was doing/saying certain things. In most cases what she told me would be confirmed to me by him within a couple of weeks. She gave me two predictions and they both came true. I completely trust the woman.

Aurora: One of my other favorites who has also been completely right from when the relationship would end, to when it would pick up again, and everything else in between. However recently she has gone away from some of her predictions, but I still trust her, and her accuracy has been about 90% with me, she is really honest though.

I have tried Kisha once back in March and unfortunately she was wrong. The woman is extremely talented and very kind, and I believe she is definitely a great psychic, unfortunately we did not connect. I will say though that some details she gave about him, and things that would be said later on were accurate.

Another reader that is very high here as well, Cookie, was also wrong for me. Again wonderful woman, and a wonderful psychic, but a lot of  things she told me were later proven to be false. I really liked her so I was sad when things didn't go quite as she had said.

Now, here is where I need a little help. I am going on an important business trip in about two weeks, and my SM is debating whether he will accompany me as we will not see each other for about a month. We just recently started rekindling, and I really do not want to leave and not see him for a month, so I would love nothing more than for him to come. The problem is his job, one week its ok for him to leave, the next its not.

I am looking to see if any of you know of a reader that may be ideal to contact in regards to finding out whether he will end up going or not. Sapphire21, even though I love the woman, is more of an emphatic psychic, and the only times she has ever given predictions have been on her own terms without me asking for them, so I know she won't be able to look into something like this. Aurora, on the other hand has been a little off the last month and a half or so, and I am not sure whether she would be able to help me.

I really did not want to contact a psychic on something like this but at this point I am worrying more about whether he will go, rather than on the business trip itself. I would prefer to know even if its bad news, at least I will have time to prepare for it. So if any of you can recommend someone that is good with situations such as these, it would be very very helpful.

Thanks, many blessings to all of you.

elcaliente

Re: Little Help?!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
new_hope,
Congratulations!  So the rest of us can better understand, would you be willing to share how Aurora has been off recently with her predictions?  Clearly she indicated you would reconcile, so I am unsure of why you classify her as "off".  Also, I take it from your comment about Kisha being wrong, that Kisha did not see reconciliation, is that correct?

Sapphire 21: Has been dead on regarding his feelings and the reason he was doing/saying certain things. In most cases what she told me would be confirmed to me by him within a couple of weeks. She gave me two predictions and they both came true. I completely trust the woman.

Aurora: One of my other favorites who has also been completely right from when the relationship would end, to when it would pick up again, and everything else in between. However recently she has gone away from some of her predictions, but I still trust her, and her accuracy has been about 90% with me, she is really honest though.

I have tried Kisha once back in March and unfortunately she was wrong. The woman is extremely talented and very kind, and I believe she is definitely a great psychic, unfortunately we did not connect. I will say though that some details she gave about him, and things that would be said later on were accurate.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
This is great news, new_hope!!  I'm very happy for you. 

It's interesting about Aurora... I had a similar experience with her.  She was absolutely on point for me when I called about J and when I first called her about C. Months after C ended things with me, her predictions were changing, so I'm not sure what to make of that.  I still absolutely love her because she was the only one to correctly predict that C would return to his cheating ex, but I'm not sure why our connection or her reading style (not sure which) changed. 

I would NOT recommend Gaylene for outcomes, but she has been really accurate for me regarding time frames and predictions that are not too far out.  She's inexpensive too, so may want to give her a try and ask her about the trip.  I was also really impressed with accurate readings I received from both QueenofCups18 and MagicalSandra. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 03:55:57 PM »
great that things are moving in the right direction! so exciting!

i would recommend 3 people to check in about it:
- Queen of Cups18
- Mystic Raven11
- NorthStarJulie

i feel like one/all of those should be able to pick something like that up. i believe someone else on the board was asking QoC recently about a trip and she was right about the details. at least the last i read about it i think she was.

good luck!!

Offline question125

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »
Congrats New_Hope I really hope that it turns out he gets to go with you on your trip.  Sending positive energy your way  :)

@truth, sniff, sniff, I can not get an appointment with NorthStarJulie.  I have tried, she does not accept new people on Keen and on her personal site , she is never on it seems, and if I get into the queue the call never seems to happen.
ALso, QOC is not accepting new people, sniff, sniff, got any advise to get her to accept a new person like me or new-hope for that matter.

thanks

Offline toknow

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
Northstar Julie or Magical Sandra would definitely be my goto on this one. ..or Queen of Cups. Lightseer has been good for me on stuff like this too.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:22:59 PM by toknow »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 09:56:53 PM »
I'm with Truth on this one:
NorthStarJulie or QueenofCups18
Nsj can tell you if someone is going on a trip coming up. She's been bang on for me on three different people I know. They always seem to think it's uncanny when I ask over email: you away? Lol
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:58:58 PM by Cfisher »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
I agree on this re: a trip. NSJ saw a trip before I did with a friend of mine.

She also was able to confirm someone moving out of a house within a time period I had anticipated.

Offline new_hope

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 02:58:35 AM »
Wow, thank you all for your kind suggestions.

A little background for some of you to help better understand why some psychics were wrong and some right. Me and my SM have been on and off for about 4 years now. Usually many of our breakups before resulted due to other people, and it wasn't until about last year or so that we took control of our own relationship and since then it has been going great. However, during the first part of the year, we were discussing marriage and at the time of course being a woman, I wanted to know whether he was going to purpose and when. This is when Aurora informed me that she saw us actually breaking up. She, along with Lady Persephone, Ellen Hartwell, and Sapphire predicted this.

Aurora and Sapphire became my instant favorites as they were actually the two that got the exact reasoning right as well, where as Ellen and LadyP predicted it would be a totally different reason. During the summer, he ended up casually seeing someone, and I flirted with an old ex back and forth. It wasn't until mid-September that we got back together.

The psychics that were off were: Barbara4846, Maurine36, Cookie, Annie, Kisha(who I can not say was completely wrong, as some details were right on). Thats about it.

Smee2: Regading Aurora, I still absolutely love her and yes she did predict the break up and reconciliation correctly. However in the last month or so she changed one of her major predictions that she saw us engaged by the end of the year, to seeing us engaged middle of next year. To me thats a huge jump, I would understand if it was pushed back a little, because we got back together a little later then she predicted we would, but its about 7 months of a difference. Also, I asked her whether the girl that he was casually seeing was still trying to get in contact with him after he broke things off, and she was positive that she wasn't, but he confirmed to me that she had been trying to  get him to meet up with her, fully knowing that he is seeing me again. There is also some minor details in there that she also got wrong, and things she had said in the past that she backtracked a little, but those two things really stand out. Again I still love her and I believe she is a great psychic, I am just praying that she doesn't start going bad on me, because I really do like her. Like Synergy said, out of nowhere she started changing some predictions on me.

When it comes to Kisha, she did not predict a reconciliation, and saw me with a completely different guy by the end of the year. The reason why I say she got some details right is that the guy she described seeing me with is my ex, the one that I did end up almost having a thing with during the summer, so she might have been looking into that. Again, wonderful woman, and I am glad she works so well for many of you, as I believe her heart is in the right place.

Synergy, its funny you mention Gaylene, as I have been dying to read with her, but I can not get a hold of her. I tried through her personal site as well, but every time she calls, I am either at work, or in a meeting, or just busy, so we keep missing each other. She did email me the other night, and told me to schedule an appointment, so hopefully soon, I will be able to write my review regarding her.

When it comes to NSJ, like queston125 stated, how do I get a call with her as it states she does not accept new people. Should I try emailing her?

Again thank you all for your suggestions, and if anyone needs anything or has any more questions, feel free to PM me.  :)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
Nsj is a very stand up person. She does take new callers on her site as I enquiried with her over email this afternoon. Being gifted there are people she will turn away occassionally because she knows intuitively she won't be able to connect with everyone and she doesn't want to waste anyone's money! But she rarely turns people away, so @question125, did she email you and tell you shouldn't read for you? She won't take new callers on keen but she does on her own site.

Www.northstarjulie.com is her site. You have to set up a click account and get in her call queue.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:47:36 AM by Cfisher »

Offline question125

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 07:33:21 PM »
@cfisher,
I hae put myself in the queue but the call backs never happen.  I need to actaully send her an email directly as well first. I know about a month ago I tried to email her on Keen and she politely let me know she does not take new callers on Keen.  So only through you and this site did I discover she had her own site. 
Keep your finders crossed that she will accept me ,,, sigh!
Maybe since today is my special day, the universe will be on my site and she will respond.  Connecting with her, would be a great b-day present.  :)
I will send the email today and see what happens
thanks cfisher

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 07:38:07 PM »
@question125 just get in her call queue. She'll take your call! As I said I actually talked to her yesterday over email and she very rarely turns calls away on her site. With keen she turns everyone away, including ME! Lol! But I found her on her own site and she took my call there.

You can email her through her site and she should respond, but I'd just get into her call queue with click. She's on late afternoons and early evenings this week.

I adore her. She's the most realistic reader I've ever met and she has been incredibly accurate for so many people I know :) best of luck!

Offline question125

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 07:47:38 PM »
@cfisher.  thanks mucho , I just sent the email and I am  in the qeue  now I am getting ready to go out  and party, and get into some mischief if possible ..... hee hee!~
Nothing better than to create a interesting story,  or meetings an interesting person or people, laughing until it hurts, be ingaged in a great conversation,or  get a debate going that fires everybody up...and then brings them down gracefully  ( or maybe not so gracefully)  hee hee
... maybe it is about stirring the pot a bit to have a little fun......I guess that is what we scorpios do with style

hee hee

anything