Author Topic: General Readings?  (Read 2325 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
General Readings?
« on: October 22, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
Good afternoon board :)

I was thinking about receiving a general reading. I just want to know what's coming up in my love life, etc. I don't really want to know about anyone in particular, just want a snapshot of what I have to look forward to.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reader who can actually predict general upcoming events, etc? I would appreciate some recommendations and examples of correct predictions.

Thank you.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: General Readings?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
I'm bumping my own topic.

1. I can.
2. Really guys! Nobody gets general readings on their love life and has had things manifest? How can they be right about the other stuff and not a general read???? That's troubling.

I would like some recommendations. In theory, if someone is "coming back" or there is an opportunity to date a specific person, it should show up in a general reading on the potential for your love life, correct?

Offline toknow

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 10:13:40 PM »
When I talk to a psychic, I usually have very specific things I want them to look into and I use different psychics for different types of reads,, but I have read a few times with a woman named Ellen Bone (ellenbone.com) who takes appts, usually 30 mins. She likes to start with a general outlook for you. A lot of readers don't even want to do that, they want specific questions and give you what they get about that specific thing.  When I've called Ellen, her general reading she starts with usually will address every area I wanted to ask about before I even get to ask it. She has given me pretty specific predictions that have come through.  A couple were things I hadn't even asked about.
Her page explaining her readings states '....she normally focuses on relating to you the paths and probabilities of the next 12-18 months.'  She gave me stuff that happened up to a year out.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »
Thank you!!!!!