Offline Beachgirl333

Sunee
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
She's new....anybody read with her?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Sunee
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 09:29:37 PM »
I haven't tried her, but I just read her bio and she sounds intriguing.  May give her a call sometime when I have the funds.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 10:03:09 PM »
I wasn't too impressed.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
I havnt tried her but I did look at profile once thinking I would give her a try but then I decided not too!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »
This was a waste of $$ (yet again) for me.

I asked her whether she saw a relationship for me in the future.  Her response was that a friend of her met her new man on Great Expectations and that was what I should do.  I feel I don't need to pay all this money for a "psychic" to talk to me about dating websites.  Other people - non psychics - have told me the same about their experiences with E-harmony, Match.com, etc. for free.

As I said about Jolina - even if her rate was 5 cents a minute I would definitely not call her. I do not feel this gal is a true psychic.

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 12:56:49 AM »
Okay Bridgee thanks for the advice I think as of now I am going to stick with Jacqueline because she has been the most accurate for me and she is an angel :)

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »
Hi Sammiepoo:

I feel bad sometimes when I write my opinion especially is they are not good, but I am being very honest here.  If I think a psychic has been really good and is a true psychic I have no problem giving them two thumbs up - they are the ones that deserve my recommendation.   I relish being positive but I just cannot say that everything is great when it's not.

I feel I wasted my $$ on a lot of the CP psychics and I think you are wise to stick with Jacqueline if has been accurate with you. 

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 03:01:24 AM »
I would say she is the only one that I have read with thus far that has a true gift :) Darcy is good but finding missing people!