Author Topic: Really? Ya think??  (Read 2785 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Really? Ya think??
« on: October 20, 2012, 09:17:10 AM »
Is it just me or are many of you sick of getting the "move forward and date, the 'one' is coming to you soon" prediction? And I use the word "prediction" lightly. It's like really? Seriously? No s**t Sherlock, if I let go and continue to date I will meet new men and eventually get in to a new relationship. Nothing pisses me off more than when I am calling about a particular person and/or situation and I'm given a vanilla opinion I could receive from a fashion mag or my 13 year old niece. I feel like screaming I AM NOT HERE PAYING YOU PER MINUTE SO THAT YOU CAN TELL ME INEVITABLE OUTCOMES IF I WALK AWAY. I am calling and paying per minute to gain psychic insight into a particular person. Ugh. Sorry, it just frustrates the hell out of me and I'm even angrier that it costs me $20 to be given as much information as a fortune cookie or my horoscope. Okay, rant done.

Offline oben

Re: Really? Ya think??
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »
Diva I am there with you, but apparently people like this, majority of feedbacks I read on the psychics is things like this, it makes me wonder why people call psychics, just because there is not friend to share things with?! I mean when I read a feedback saying I am so great ful u listen to me and calm me down sorry I was very mad at the beginning but you are and angel and now I feel so great, then I keep thinking for this I do not need to pay someone while can simply call a friend ! Or just go to a bar ;) lol my idea of a psychic is someone who has higher senses and can see things I can not see,sense, hear...but well I think that actually does not really exist maybe ;)

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 09:28:24 PM »
Amen!!! The one thing I regret is putting a lot of stock in these predictions about the "new guy." I actually have to laugh when I think about how I was. I would select people to date based off the predictions. I've come to the conclusion that this guy does.not.exist. It was such a relief to realize that. And I totally agree that it is downright rude to tell someone about someone else if they never asked that. Unless you can give me a name and an address, keep it to yourself because that kind of information did me more damage than good. We should type a list of things psychics do that annoy us and send it to the companies. Lol

jdd2003

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »
I think I almost blew a gaskit when I was told it would work out if I was patient with the previous guy, but if I chose to walk away I would meet someone else. No. Freaking. Way.

loops77

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:16:30 AM »
Amen!!! The one thing I regret is putting a lot of stock in these predictions about the "new guy." I actually have to laugh when I think about how I was. I would select people to date based off the predictions. I've come to the conclusion that this guy does.not.exist. It was such a relief to realize that. And I totally agree that it is downright rude to tell someone about someone else if they never asked that. Unless you can give me a name and an address, keep it to yourself because that kind of information did me more damage than good. We should type a list of things psychics do that annoy us and send it to the companies. Lol

This is actually a good idea. Type up all of the BS that we have learned from our time in getting readings. Maybe, just maybe, it will cause them to be a little more genuine.

anything