Author Topic: Any advise?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline luckymom

Any advise?
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:11:03 AM »
I feel miserable, what do you do when your ex does not want to leave your head? Today has been one of those days. Have to do laundry, but I don’t have the energy. Have to clean the house, same thing. It would be easy if I don’t have to deal with him anymore. But I know it is just a wish in my part, we have 2 children together.  He comes Wednesdays and Sundays, my worst days. Any advise? I am very tired of this, before I used to eat A LOT. Or exercise, or call a psychic.  Now I feel I just change my psychic addition for my shopping addiction.   

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Any advise?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:08:51 AM »
I have been in this situation that you describe for almost 2 years. I have recently moved and that has helped. I spoke to someone today. She is a spiritual healer that someone reccomended. She was very good- it was not about predictions, but working on the self esteem issue. This is what it boils down to. I hope to get enough distance to see just the lessons learned and how meeting loving and losing my ex, was just steps to my personal healing and towards new healthier relationships.

Offline luckymom

Re: Any advise?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:07:22 AM »
Thank you for your advised "waiting4godot." and you are right, "This was just steps to my personal healing and towards new healthier relationships." Today I also decided that if my EX wants to reduce child support payments, a judge have to decide it. I am filing for a petition to the court. I just feel it is the right thing to do, for my babies and my own sanity.