Author Topic: LadyAshley15  (Read 9601 times)

Offline Zenia

LadyAshley15
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
I wonder what experiences you have with her?

I called first time 5 years ago.Got predictions that never happened, and i also got a very expensive email reading(astrologically based mostly)at the same time.Not much made sense,and none of the predictions happened..

But i have her a new try recently,and this time she nailed the present situation.So well that it was among the best readings i have had in a long time(and i am picky!)
I called a second time today,and she was consistant with the previous reading.The future outcome i cant tell yet,,but very sharp insight.

However,i feel nervous calling her.I sense an attitude there.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: LadyAshley15
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
@Zenia

She has been good for current for me, along with any information before I start asking questions. However, none of her event predictions have manifested at all within timelines given. I wonder if she's a very, very good empath who makes future predictions based on that or if she can only see certain elements of what you're asking and takes liberties on filling in the blanks.

That being said, she is someone I would call again as she is overall consistent and I believe she has a gift.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »
Many readers can read the here and now very accurately,but cant get the future correct.After 10 years as a customer of psychics i know not to rely to much on what they foresee.I do think they make an estimations/guesses based on what they see sometimes.

Its rare to find a psychic than can give correct names,and i dont expect them to make that accurately.Only once i found a reader who gave names correctly,and that is nothing but astounding in my opinion.That was medium Gab.

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
she gave me two negative predictions that didn't happen. so I shouldn't complain, lol

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 05:31:02 PM »
she gave me two negative predictions that didn't happen. so I shouldn't complain, lol
haha That was funny :)
Lucky those predictions didnt hit :)

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 05:41:10 PM »
she said my guy will disappear for one month and he is lying to me about something major.
both didn't happen. my guy is a much nicer person than what she saw.
sorry but I wont be calling her again. :D

Furah2fun

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »
@lightme, that's great to hear the situation with your guy. Glad she was wrong!!

Offline newgirl

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 01:14:07 AM »
Bug, I bursted into laugh on reading what you talked about stalking every K.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 02:45:03 AM »
Yup. Bugs, my dearest bugs... You have way too much time on your hands!!!! Oh wait, wtf am I talking about? I cyber stalk everyone in my life! Lol

Offline newgirl

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 03:35:41 AM »
Btw, lemme tell my experience with her, she was just in short making up story. I had no clue what she was talking about. She said in 4-5 weeks A will be back and then two months from Dec 15- Feb 15 will be very romantic. But after 4 months in April you will go back to your husband and you will have a daughter with her. I was getting so irritated on listening such crap. Nevertheless, it all never happened, I knew it wont but she triggered my interest in calling costly psychics  >:(.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »
She got one of my recent predictions right.She told me the guy in question would email me within a week,and be intensive in his contact.Bingo!I have some other predictions pending,but happy about this one.I dont often get things manifesting as forseen.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
It drives me crazy too. My ex and the new woman - I was told for a long time that they were breaking up (which they did many times, but got back together again and again) that their relationship was not working blah blah blah. Now readers tell me that they see them together for a long time and that they will always be in each others lives. Great !:(
 I wish I could feel really above all of this, but I still am hurt and I still cry at songs that remind me of us...
I guess things changed in their relationship and they found a happy balance and I am not sure I can blame any readers.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 06:19:02 PM »
..My 4th call..Hmm..Dont know here..She is on the negative side just for the sake of it,thats my impression.I get tense and nervous when i call,and i dont like the coldness she conveys.

A couple of things happened as she said,some other things has slightly diverged from the original prediction.(But then again,maybe we are to blame,that asks the same thing over and over..)

For each call she became more and more negative,less willing to read in depth,and more and more eager to end the call...

But that said,i still rate her higher than most others i have called.She IS on target..

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
I made another call..Huuuge mistake..From the first reading to this one(3rd og 4th))the initial uplifting info and predictions are slipping further and further away..First he had deep feelings for me,and would tell me so in a month,was in a dicorce,and it looked good for both of us..Then it became more and more negative..He wouldnt contact for a long time(correct on that),and i had misunderstood his signals..(?? really?Hurrah!)
Today she sees him with a dark haired woman,and in addition flirting with another.He will not contact me in a long time,and when he does it will only be a short message...

All other readers had been in line with his intrest for me,and him wanting contact.So this was a shock to my system,and a huge disappointment.
I have to bear with Ashleys unbearable atttitude,she talks to you like you are a total idiot.I have kept her for the only reason that she was accurate in some things in the beginning.

I do hope i can post here again,and tell that she was wrong,and i will never call her again.

What a downer..-

elcaliente

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 03:51:37 PM »
Zenia,
In my opinion, Ashley's strength is in picking up 3rd parties rather than in predicting timing or even the big picture.  I use her for just that, because other trusted advisors cannot always see the presence of another party, or even if they do sense another energy, they are not as attuned to determining what the relationship is to the individual of interest.  I use her readings as just another layer to the onion that comprises the full picture.   
I made another call..Huuuge mistake..From the first reading to this one(3rd og 4th))the initial uplifting info and predictions are slipping further and further away..First he had deep feelings for me,and would tell me so in a month,was in a dicorce,and it looked good for both of us..Then it became more and more negative..He wouldnt contact for a long time(correct on that),and i had misunderstood his signals..(?? really?Hurrah!)
Today she sees him with a dark haired woman,and in addition flirting with another.He will not contact me in a long time,and when he does it will only be a short message...

All other readers had been in line with his intrest for me,and him wanting contact.So this was a shock to my system,and a huge disappointment.
I have to bear with Ashleys unbearable atttitude,she talks to you like you are a total idiot.I have kept her for the only reason that she was accurate in some things in the beginning.

I do hope i can post here again,and tell that she was wrong,and i will never call her again.

What a downer..-