Author Topic: Spiritual healer  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Zipocal

Spiritual healer
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:23:35 PM »
Has anybody worked with a Spiritual Healer on keen?  And could recommend one?

My SM is going throw a period of confusion right now on all aspects of her life.  I've done everything I could do to help.  Would like to work with a healer to help positively, through prayer.  Nothing negative, no spells, etc.

Please let me know if there is someone you recommend.  Doesn't necessarily have to give readings.  I've kind of exhausted myself on that front.

TimeHeals

Re: Spiritual healer
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »

My SM is going throw a period of confusion right now on all aspects of her life.  I've done everything I could do to help.  Would like to work with a healer to help positively, through prayer.  Nothing negative, no spells, etc.

Please let me know if there is someone you recommend.  Doesn't necessarily have to give readings.  I've kind of exhausted myself on that front.

Have you considered a Master Reiki Practitioner? You would have to find one in your area, though. This needs to be done in person. I have never gone to one, but a friend of mine has, and he swears by it.

Good Luck :)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:02:48 PM »
i've used someone on Keen by the name of Yona - Expert Healer. i can't tell if he is full of it or actually doing something. all of his "healings" are specialized. he'll ask you like what you want off of his menu. i don't know if he can do a 3rd party, and again, i really don't know if he's legit.. and i've used him a couple of times now. i probably wouldn't again.

otherwise, i agree about Reiki. you can also find someone who does distant Reiki, and the person doesn't have to be in the same room.

you can also burn a white candle, or place one in a church, if there is one near you. and just pray in front of it for the person or send it good thoughts and energy.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:37 PM »
i've used someone on Keen by the name of Yona - Expert Healer. i can't tell if he is full of it or actually doing something. all of his "healings" are specialized. he'll ask you like what you want off of his menu. i don't know if he can do a 3rd party, and again, i really don't know if he's legit.. and i've used him a couple of times now. i probably wouldn't again.

otherwise, i agree about Reiki. you can also find someone who does distant Reiki, and the person doesn't have to be in the same room.

you can also burn a white candle, or place one in a church, if there is one near you. and just pray in front of it for the person or send it good thoughts and energy.

So have we, we have used Yona in the past, last year and the VERY beginning of this year.  He actually helped my sister quite a bit.  I did feel a bit better afterwards but, I wasn't completely relaxed when I called either.  I'd suggest reading his page before you call him and be prepared to tell him what is going on in your life because he's not a psychic.

loops77

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
The best healer ever was Christie Marie Sheldon. She used to be on keen, but moved on to other things. Google her, she will come up. I dont know if she can do third parties though. It might be best to get healings for yourself with her. She named dates, years that traumas occurred that were still affecting me energetically that I could confirm. VERY specific things. -

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 11:49:19 PM »
I spoke to Amy from the site below - I believe she's on Keen, too but her personal site is more affordable.

She does energy cleansings but helps people with LOA, too (she could tell which in which area of my life I was not trying to manifest and it was such a specific thing but she was bang on) - I spoke to her at the end of March when my life felt stagnant and April turned out to be the best month I've had in the past couple of years! Haven't spoken to her since but she was good (never had a psychic reading with her either so can't comment on that)

http://www.energycleansing.com/

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 12:28:23 AM »
Thanks guys!  Your awesome.  Will check out all your suggestions and report back a review. :)

eleonora

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 02:58:53 AM »

Have you considered a Master Reiki Practitioner? You would have to find one in your area, though. This needs to be done in person. I have never gone to one, but a friend of mine has, and he swears by it.

First, a Reiki practitioner doesn't need to be a Master to be effective. Then, Reiki can be sent at a distance. In this case, you need at least a Reiki practitioner level II (for distant Reiki, you need a symbol that is given only during the attunement of level 2. However, from the brief description that TimeHeals gives, it seems that the person in question needs counseling ('confusion' is mentioned). Reiki will certainly gives benefits, but confusion cannot be removed with one reiki session. Nor with any other one-time treatments.

TimeHeals

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 02:30:43 PM »

First, a Reiki practitioner doesn't need to be a Master to be effective. Then, Reiki can be sent at a distance. In this case, you need at least a Reiki practitioner level II (for distant Reiki, you need a symbol that is given only during the attunement of level 2. However, from the brief description that TimeHeals gives, it seems that the person in question needs counseling ('confusion' is mentioned). Reiki will certainly gives benefits, but confusion cannot be removed with one reiki session. Nor with any other one-time treatments.

@Eleanora: I was commenting on the post by Zipocal, but thanks for clearing that up. I don't know much at all about Reiki, only what was told to me by my friend who went to one and he explained to me what she did with the hands, how it worked, and how it really helped him. I had no idea this could be done remotely.  :)

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 04:37:03 PM »
Have been calling a couple of Reiki Practitioners in my area to see if any of them can help with my particular situation.  Thanks again guys for the suggestions.