Author Topic: Final outcomes and the middle scenarioes  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Zenia

Final outcomes and the middle scenarioes
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »
I have wondered about this..You can get a reading,with lets say a very positive outcome in love and marriage.The type that resonnates within a deeper part of you.

I got one that told me i would get married with the man in my heart.I called twice about that within a short timeframe,and the outcome was solid and consistant.

I called the reader back,cause she was correct about other things.I started to call her on a regular basis,about small and larger everyday questions.She was really good,but the outcome with the man seemed to fade in each reading.We were not a couple at time,and the distance between us remained.I even fell a little in love with another guy,and forgot her mainprediction,althoug never forgot the man.

Over a year have passed since the original prediction,and she have seen other men,read other men for me,but i am not given much more about the one i asked about.She tells there may be contact,but nothing certain about the outcome.
I realized i wasnt ready for him before,and that i had lessons to learn anyway.But i cant forget the first 2 predictions i got..or wheter they are still valid or not.

Perhaps the middle scenarioes dosent come up.From point A to B,theres a lot of things unknown,valleys and hills,but the outcome is still meant to be and will happen at last anyway.(??)

Any thoghts about this?

loops77

Re: Final outcomes and the middle scenarioes
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
If you still trust the reader, stick to the first prediction. Another reason people get garbled predictions is that ask again and again about it to the same reader.

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 01:35:40 AM »
I suppose time will tell. I have wondered this myself lately. I noticed when I was having back to back readings with the same reader, the first reading turned out to be more accurate. I have not had readings for two months, but yet there also have been no developments. I don't think readers are good with twists and turns at least with my situation.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 07:43:21 AM »
Thank you both for input!Yes,perhaps when i look back,the first reading has been the most accurate overall in all the readings i have gotten.Perhaps this is the message the Universe is wanting you to have,and i am not sure it repeats itself..Althoug Moses asked God for signs 7 times..and got it :) :)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
I agree.  My first readings with all of my good readers were the best and then they degraded after that.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
I agree, I was just reading this, my first readings with anyone were always the best too, should have stopped at #1 reading then I wouldn't be confused or think they are fake! Which probably most of them are! Wish I could find on that wasn't fake or BS, anybody know one?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 07:22:24 PM »
this is a really interesting topic, and something i wonder about a lot. i think some of us have experienced certain people coming back into our lives months or years later, after we have moved on. i've often wondered if this is what the reader saw the whole time. like - yes, he will be back wanting true love. okay, then he came back 15 years later after a bad divorce and saw you on Facebook looking hot and yeah he wants a piece of that now. i mean, at that point is the prediction correct or not?

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
I dont know if the reader would be correct or not, after 15 years, that would suck! :P I just know that my first readings were the best ones with all of the people I read with, the second time maybe they were trying to make things up from that point, who knows?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
i've often wondered if this is what the reader saw the whole time. like - yes, he will be back wanting true love. okay, then he came back 15 years later after a bad divorce and saw you on Facebook looking hot and yeah he wants a piece of that now. i mean, at that point is the prediction correct or not?

lol....nice way of putting it.... maybe this is not so uncommon.

Furah2fun

Re: Final outcomes and the middle scenarios
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 10:21:11 PM »
This is an interesting thread. I keep hearing that exes come back after so many years. Evidently, many people have personal experience with this.

Guesswho, I would be interested in hearing more about the exs that came back for you several years later, did anything pan out?

Truth, you pose something very interesting as well. I agree that psychics cannot predict timing at all. I really feel until one lets go they will not return. It keeps getting proven to me, over and over again.

Also interesting is the story that Sarahkw posted, that he returned after she cut the cord. I find this all very amazing!!!!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »
truelove - The one that came back after seven years had dumped me on my behind and got a new girl.  I was so broken hearted and depressed.  He said that if we are meant to be together even years later we will be and nobody can get in the way of that.

Shortly after the break-up, I had tried to call him and he had his new girlfriend answer the phone.  It was terrible.

Anyway, fast forward seven years and he e-mails me some lame joke out of the clear blue sky.  In the e-mail he said that he's been thinking about me a lot and how we used to laugh together and that he wanted to meet some time.
I IGNORED THAT E-MAIL.  I was so over him at the time and bitter by how it all went down.  He tried again a year after that, and I still ignored.  :)

I had another ex that cheated on me with his ex and then got back with her after I wouldn't deal with him.  I told him that she would leave him for her ex (since I knew that was the problem with their break-up before me). 
So said, so done!  Six months later he came crawling back because she dumped him for her ex and of course I said I was not interested and sorry it had to happen how I said it would.

I have stories for all of my exes!  ha ha

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 10:43:54 PM »
Guesswho please tell your stories, this a a great read!! Guys getting what they deserve finally after dumping you on your ass !!!  LOL  Good girl!! Pitiful coming back after all that time after being with someone else, that sucks! He sucks!

Furah2fun

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
OMG, guesswho!! That is crazy!!!!