Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623913 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #960 on: July 01, 2019, 06:30:18 PM »
I hope she was wrong on my 3rd party question.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #961 on: July 05, 2019, 05:01:46 PM »
Resisting the urge to try her again. Truth is I read with her quite a lot about a year ago and am going back to my notes and nothing she said happened in terms of that my POI would contact me. She seemed right for picking up the present and she did pick up about a third party but I still have no way of really knowing how much of that was accurate other than that another woman existed.

Then she switched on me later saying that he wouldn’t reach out and wouldn’t contact me and we would both move on to connect with other people. There was one more specific thing regarding his living situation she was right about but only because I brought it to the forefront of the reading - so it was something I really suspected when I called and then she confirmed it and it did turn out to be true.

She seemed like she was right on empathically in some ways and in readings before but literally nothing else came true that I can say for sure. So I don’t know why I’m so tempted to reach out to her again. I guess because she’s gotten so many good reviews and now I want to check in on a specific question. But if I do that she will tell me all this other stuff I’m not really sure I believe her about etc.

So really there’s no point :(

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #962 on: July 05, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
Resisting the urge to try her again. Truth is I read with her quite a lot about a year ago and am going back to my notes and nothing she said happened in terms of that my POI would contact me. She seemed right for picking up the present and she did pick up about a third party but I still have no way of really knowing how much of that was accurate other than that another woman existed.

Then she switched on me later saying that he wouldn’t reach out and wouldn’t contact me and we would both move on to connect with other people. There was one more specific thing regarding his living situation she was right about but only because I brought it to the forefront of the reading - so it was something I really suspected when I called and then she confirmed it and it did turn out to be true.

She seemed like she was right on empathically in some ways and in readings before but literally nothing else came true that I can say for sure. So I don’t know why I’m so tempted to reach out to her again. I guess because she’s gotten so many good reviews and now I want to check in on a specific question. But if I do that she will tell me all this other stuff I’m not really sure I believe her about etc.

This was my experience as well. She was able to describe the present but no prediction ever planned out. I’ve learned to not focus on predictions and just let things happen

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #963 on: July 05, 2019, 05:22:46 PM »

Honestly she is really good at the present and good empath. Predictivewise I’d try someone else.
If her predictions come true - its usually within a short timeframe - like 2 weeks.
Her predictions are like bread, its good only up to 2 weeks lol (I think many folks have mention that in this thread though  ;))

Offline flora0250

« Reply #964 on: July 05, 2019, 05:27:45 PM »

Honestly she is really good at the present and good empath. Predictivewise I’d try someone else.
If her predictions come true - its usually within a short timeframe - like 2 weeks.
Her predictions are like bread, its good only up to 2 weeks lol (I think many folks have mention that in this thread though  ;))

This was my experience as well. She was able to describe the present but no prediction ever planned out. I’ve learned to not focus on predictions and just let things happen

Thank you both.... ugh it’s so hard to resist because yes she does seem good at present - but I know she will also offer predictions which will totally mess with my head. It’s so hard for me to let go of the prediction part when they are offered. And if it’s depressing I’m going to tell myself well who knows anyway. And if it’s positive I’ll be like well she was wrong before so (even short term never happened for me!). Okay. I think you’ve both helped me talk myself off the ledge loll. Thank you :)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #965 on: July 13, 2019, 01:43:36 AM »
She has always been accurate with my third parties but I find that the longer the conversation with her goes, the more confused she becomes and things start changing by the time the conversation is over.. I’m pretty conflicted about her

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #966 on: July 13, 2019, 05:24:14 AM »
Totally agree. She is very accurate with the present that reads in the first two minutes of the reading. If you are a frequent caller and she knows your story well, then she tends to add her opinion on any follow up questions. At times its very confusing. But i really love reading with her.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #967 on: July 13, 2019, 02:47:24 PM »
I wasnt super impressed with QoC18.  I've read with her 3 times over many years.  I'd say what she got right was current and she read me really well but as far as telling me anything I didnt know or giving any accurate prediction whether short or long term - nope.  She is gifted but I just didnt find her to be useful for what I was looking for.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #968 on: July 14, 2019, 02:45:57 AM »
I read with her for the first time a few days ago and I quite liked her but she was a bit sassy lol. She gave me details and insight which I could validate and I found her advice to be useful. I'll probably read with her again sometime in the future

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #969 on: July 14, 2019, 02:59:20 AM »
I think her sass is one of the reasons I've contacted her more than once even though she wasnt really a fave of mine hahaha!  She is very amusing to talk to. 

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #970 on: July 15, 2019, 08:04:25 PM »
Shes really good on current . She’s not good with long term predictions maybe a week out at best . But otoh she’s been really hard to catch lately

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #971 on: July 16, 2019, 05:59:06 AM »
She gave me a3 for contact and a 3 for meet up.

Was 3 days and both occurred.
I’m very lucky with my predictions so far

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #972 on: July 16, 2019, 07:34:51 AM »

Congrats! but I think you were indeed lucky. She gave me this 3 and nothing happened haha

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #973 on: July 16, 2019, 12:21:57 PM »

Congrats! but I think you were indeed lucky. She gave me this 3 and nothing happened haha

Aw that sucks I’m sorry :(

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #974 on: July 19, 2019, 07:27:48 PM »
I've read with so many on keen, and almost done. It's just too expensive for readings that are half right or not right at all.
I did call queen of cups and found her really accurate. She said POI was stuck in a pattern, not a faithful person and probably wouldn't change. She said he is serious about the person he's with, but that he couldn't just be with one woman and it would eventually end. All true.