Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623868 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #945 on: June 27, 2019, 09:52:13 PM »
You must be reading the wrong post. Where did I leave her a glowing review? I said she was the only person to pick up a third party, which is true. She is. Picking up a third party doesn't mean it was confirmed. I also said "I" tend to believe her because we have been out of touch for 6 months and it makes the most sense compared to the fairytales others have been saying in 2, 3, 4, 6 months.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #946 on: June 27, 2019, 09:56:06 PM »
I'm also not going to promote other readers whose timelines have long passed. That is a disservice to other members of this forum.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #947 on: June 27, 2019, 10:20:55 PM »
You must be reading the wrong post. Where did I leave her a glowing review? I said she was the only person to pick up a third party, which is true. She is. Picking up a third party doesn't mean it was confirmed. I also said "I" tend to believe her because we have been out of touch for 6 months and it makes the most sense compared to the fairytales others have been saying in 2, 3, 4, 6 months.

You basically said she is the only one that picked it up and you chose to believe it, and said she is right. Then you listed several readers and said they didn’t pick up the same UNCONFIRMED prediction as QoC. You absolutely should not leave glowing reviews for readers whose time frames have passed either. Other readers have no place being mentioned in a post for not picking up something you have no proof of. The same way they were all wrong with timeframes is the same way she can be wrong about a 3rd party

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #948 on: June 27, 2019, 10:34:34 PM »
Im sorry, but I would never make a final decision based on what QoC sees. She has just been too wrong for me in the past. I would more take Kisha’s word because she certainly has no fear dishing bad news.

I know. Maybe I'm just looking for a kick in the ass to let go. Last year Kisha gave me a negative outlook and she was right at the time. This year it's all rainbows and butterflies and it's too hard to believe. I've have no contact for 6 months. Him being with someone else is just easier to believe, ya know?

I swear I would never ever trust Kisha on a positive love prediction.

That said, I want to thank you Fidget because you gave me another kick in the ass I needed to let all these readings and shit about another person go.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #949 on: June 27, 2019, 10:43:21 PM »

You basically said she is the only one that picked it up and you chose to believe it, and said she is right. Then you listed several readers and said they didn’t pick up the same UNCONFIRMED prediction as QoC. You absolutely should not leave glowing reviews for readers whose time frames have passed either. Other readers have no place being mentioned in a post for not picking up something you have no proof of. The same way they were all wrong with timeframes is the same way she can be wrong about a 3rd party

Who died and made you the admin? I'll post what I like . I owe you no explanation. There is an ignore option if you choose to utilize it.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #950 on: June 27, 2019, 11:18:18 PM »

Who died and made you the admin? I'll post what I like . I owe you no explanation. There is an ignore option if you choose to utilize it.

I never said I was the admin. I just think YOU of all people would do better . You spend your entire day, every day, coming to this forum to make posts on who is right and wrong. You hold people to high standards. You post dissatisfaction when a time frame passes and you feel you were given false info by a reader, and then turn around and do the same. I ignore a lot, but your hypocrisy is astounding.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #951 on: June 27, 2019, 11:25:14 PM »

I never said I was the admin. I just think YOU of all people would do better . You spend your entire day, every day, coming to this forum to make posts on who is right and wrong. You hold people to high standards. You post dissatisfaction when a time frame passes and you feel you were given false info by a reader, and then turn around and do the same. I ignore a lot, but your hypocrisy is astounding.

Me of all people?? Lmao...that's kind of weird. Sorry to astound you, My lone opinion shouldn't mean that much to you.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #952 on: June 27, 2019, 11:47:42 PM »

I think this a little unfair, Fidget is a great member of this forum whose posts are valued by all of us who rely on these reviews . I follow certain people closely and what they write so I can choose wisely who I choose to read with .
I come on this forum daily too - I enjoy listening and sharing stories .

I was in a rut last year calling everyone when I should have paid closer attention to reviews and stop wasting money on fakes.

Fidget isn’t being a hypocrite, she’s doing what we all do . So if you’re going to call one person out , call us all out.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #953 on: June 28, 2019, 12:14:56 AM »
Thanks Diamond. It's cool. I oddly feel like I'm a den mother or something. I never asked to be held to a higher standard.

Side note, I'm not "really" on the forum all day. I just don't log out because I have foggy brain and can never remember my password. 👍 😆

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #954 on: June 28, 2019, 12:39:54 AM »
@fidget- I don’t think it’s weird. I actually usually love your reviews. You always seem so fair and balanced. You never discount a reader that is right about a lot and gets one thing wrong. You also don’t take one right prediction out of mostly wrong ones and force it to fit. I have tried new readers because of your posts because I always felt you were truthful. I personally don’t agree with this particular post. I think insinuating someone is right without it being confirmed is not a good look. That’s all.

@diamond- let’s agree to disagree. I think what’s unfair is insinuating someone is right and that they  picked up what everyone else missed without being able to confirm the prediction is not a good look. We all come here to give and read truthful reviews, and I don’t feel like this particular post is truthful.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 12:43:19 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #955 on: June 28, 2019, 06:43:21 AM »
Has anyone asked her a general question or does she always ask for specific question?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #956 on: June 28, 2019, 08:33:17 AM »
Has anyone asked her a general question or does she always ask for specific question?

I read with her 3 times and she asked for a specific question.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #957 on: June 28, 2019, 11:48:03 AM »

I read with her 3 times and she asked for a specific question.

She definitely doesn't do general reads. You could ask "how does so and so feel about...", but that is as general as I would go.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #958 on: June 28, 2019, 12:33:16 PM »
That’s what I thought too, thanks!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #959 on: July 01, 2019, 04:00:15 PM »
I love QOC she’s been right on many occasions for me. Sometimes she’s not right but I think it’s due to the fact she’s an empath. Just two weeks ago she said that he was distant because he was spending time with fam and friends . I felt that wasn’t the case so I went to his house to find out and there was someone else. I acted a whole fool on everybody at that house! So she was wrong that time but other times she’s been right. Like when she saw more communication with us. Most of time she’s right for me. Just that one time so idk if I can go back for 3rd party questions 

anything