Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623902 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #930 on: June 11, 2019, 11:54:58 PM »
Eeks. How long since u heard from him?

Does she always tell ppl about blocking someone or them being blocked? Also, how abt Seing a move?? I’ve talked to her a bunch of times and she’ll always say that. Does she keep notes?

Nope, she has never said that to me (although my poi blocked me long back).
She always says the same thing to me though, "he is emotionally withdrawn, he likes you but he feels trapped, his home situation needs to change before anything can happen"
I've talked to her 3 times, got the same thing as above^^
She also said all 3 times that he'll contact me soon, out if the blue communication, but I have not heard from him at all.

9+ months @wishes

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #931 on: June 26, 2019, 06:19:38 AM »
Good with present but a little irritable when I ask for clarification which makes me nervous to ask questions. She's never given me a timeline so I can't speak to predictions but she did mention an invitation coming from my alma mater that I got a couple weeks later. My POI was likely to be there but I didn't go because it wasn't worth the long trip without a guarantee he'd show.

All in all she seemed to get the situation but I always feel stupid or annoying after we speak. Like I'm bothering her lol not my favorite.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #932 on: June 26, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »
Yes! Maybe I'm just sensitive but I am paying by the minute. I can take bad news but her "what did I just tell you?" And "he'll do what he wants..."-"so he doesn't want me?" - "well he isn't here is he?"
Once I just paused for a second to recover and she said "you guys are killing me with this. Don't call without questions."

I find myself constantly apologizing.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #933 on: June 27, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »
Yes! Maybe I'm just sensitive but I am paying by the minute. I can take bad news but her "what did I just tell you?" And "he'll do what he wants..."-"so he doesn't want me?" - "well he isn't here is he?"
Once I just paused for a second to recover and she said "you guys are killing me with this. Don't call without questions."

I completely agree. I feel that I’m always walking on eggshells when I speak to her. She actually said to me “are you using my free minutes for this call” a few weeks ago which was rude and false considering the fact that she’s never given me any. Although she’s ridiculously accurate on the present, I feel uncomfortable calling her.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #934 on: June 27, 2019, 06:12:15 AM »

I completely agree. I feel that I’m always walking on eggshells when I speak to her. She actually said to me “are you using my free minutes for this call” a few weeks ago which was rude and false considering the fact that she’s never given me any. Although she’s ridiculously accurate on the present, I feel uncomfortable calling her.

I totally understand that. I can't say I won't call her again because she is gifted.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #935 on: June 27, 2019, 05:40:24 PM »
She's the only one to pick up a third party with my POI. I'm not shocked, but of course it stings. She said he still has feelings for me and this is a battle, not the war. Screw that. I'm done. I blocked him on all social media. Time to move forward.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #936 on: June 27, 2019, 06:19:36 PM »
She's the only one to pick up a third party with my POI. I'm not shocked, but of course it stings. She said he still has feelings for me and this is a battle, not the war. Screw that. I'm done. I blocked him on all social media. Time to move forward.

I’m sorry Fidget, she picked up my ex having a POI TWO days before I busted him. And it was because I pissed him off. So unfortunately I would believe her on this.

She told me the same too, it’s part of the battle, not the war. Eff that

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #937 on: June 27, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »

I’m sorry Fidget, she picked up my ex having a POI TWO days before I busted him. And it was because I pissed him off. So unfortunately I would believe her on this.

Oh I do believe her and it's not like he cheated or anything. But just think of all the readers who didn't pick it up...Mattie, Cookie (although she said he tried to date, but never connected with anyone), Kisha, Micah. All wrong. I think I'll stick with Yona. At least she didn't blow smoke out my ass.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #938 on: June 27, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »

Oh I do believe her and it's not like he cheated or anything. But just think of all the readers who didn't pick it up...Mattie, Cookie (although she said he tried to date, but never connected with anyone), Kisha, Micah. All wrong. I think I'll stick with Yona. At least she didn't blow smoke out my ass.

Did Yona see someone else? I know he wasn’t a big part of your reading.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #939 on: June 27, 2019, 06:49:48 PM »

Have you been able to confirm this?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #940 on: June 27, 2019, 06:50:46 PM »
She saw a negative female. I assumed it was his ex wife. Guess not. Lol! She said he'd approach and I would be tested. No timeframe though so I put it aside.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #941 on: June 27, 2019, 06:52:10 PM »

No, we haven't been in touch for 6 months. I believe it though. Maybe it's easier to move on if I believe it.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #942 on: June 27, 2019, 09:22:03 PM »
Im sorry, but I would never make a final decision based on what QoC sees. She has just been too wrong for me in the past. I would more take Kisha’s word because she certainly has no fear dishing bad news.

I know. Maybe I'm just looking for a kick in the ass to let go. Last year Kisha gave me a negative outlook and she was right at the time. This year it's all rainbows and butterflies and it's too hard to believe. I've have no contact for 6 months. Him being with someone else is just easier to believe, ya know?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #943 on: June 27, 2019, 09:24:51 PM »
Fidget I get where you are coming from! When I found out the guy I was asking about started dating someone (especially after I learned more about her, omg gross!!) it made me more willing to let go and do me. I’ve actually been much happier since!! Although I’d still like to hear from him and have some sort of closure on the situation.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #944 on: June 27, 2019, 09:37:28 PM »

I understand the need to let go. Sometimes we need a nudge and it is no one’s place to say how one
should go about moving on. I get it. I just don’t think it’s fair to say she is the only one that was right and to leave her a glowing review of getting a prediction right that you are yet to validate and confirm. Wanting to believe it for personal reasons to move on is one thing, but saying she picked up want no one else did and assuming she’s right without being 100% sure is doing a disservice to other callers and the other readers you have read with. Wanting her to be right does not mean she is right.

anything