Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623921 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #780 on: January 06, 2019, 07:01:21 PM »
Read with QOC for the first time this morning. It was good! She was very pleasant. I asked about a work-related matter and she accurately picked up what was going on and the people involved. She also picked up a non-work personal matter. She made some predictions so we'll see!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:09:44 PM by Shayalay »

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #781 on: January 06, 2019, 07:35:44 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Maybe her strongest point is picking up other women/men. There’s a lot of mixed reviews here but one thing I notice that people have said numerous times is how extremely well she picks up on third parties
Anne told me once that my POI was having sex with someone but it isn't significant. It was jarring at first, because you think because you like them they are a monk or something. But we were not even established, we had just kissed. So she said when he begins to pursue you the other person is no longer an issue. And it wasn't someone that mattered. It was just sex. She had to patiently explain that to me. She saw it. She said it, and she almost got snippy when she repeated it doesn't affect the future potential with him.
Has any psychic pick up a third party that said there are in love and in a serious relationship? It always noting serious LOL.   
Asking about a third party is a waste of time. Next thing you know they are in a serious relationship and getting marry I heard a lot of story like this lol.

Yes I have. Numerous times. I wish you post more actual reviews.

I think this is what they consider to be an actual review.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #782 on: January 09, 2019, 06:41:37 AM »
She sawnnumber "2" for me so we will see if it's 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years  ;)

Offline starrynight86

« Reply #783 on: January 14, 2019, 09:08:06 PM »
Hi all. New to the forum. I decided to get back on Keen after getting in a huge fight with the guy I had been dating for the last 3 months. This morning I spoke to QOC and she told me that the guy was upset, but mentioned an invitation and said she saw contact in 2.  Later in the day, I noticed that he I followed me on Instagram. I rang her again to ask about it and she said that he’s following through with what he said he was going to do and is leaving.  I know quite a few of you posted about these conflicting readings and she herself has admitted to giving different readings, but man...how can things do a total 180.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #784 on: January 14, 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
Hi all. New to the forum. I decided to get back on Keen after getting in a huge fight with the guy I had been dating for the last 3 months. This morning I spoke to QOC and she told me that the guy was upset, but mentioned an invitation and said she saw contact in 2.  Later in the day, I noticed that he I followed me on Instagram. I rang her again to ask about it and she said that he’s following through with what he said he was going to do and is leaving.  I know quite a few of you posted about these conflicting readings and she herself has admitted to giving different readings, but man...how can things do a total 180.

Could it be that he is going through the actions of leaving right now because he is upset, but that in a 2 there will be contact with an invitation (to talk it out or something)?

Offline starrynight86

« Reply #785 on: January 14, 2019, 10:09:39 PM »

Could it be that he is going through the actions of leaving right now because he is upset, but that in a 2 there will be contact with an invitation (to talk it out or something)?

That is possible. I mean, something had to provoke him to unfollow me on Instagram today (though still leaving me as his friend on Facebook), especially since we haven’t talked in a week, and I left it on good terms, owning up for my mistakes and telling them that I’m here if he ever wants to talk and I really think we have something special.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #786 on: January 14, 2019, 10:57:28 PM »
Call her after a day or two....or even a couple days and see what she sees in cards. if 3 out of 5 times she is seeing him coming back I say he might :)

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2019, 11:23:33 PM »
So I just got involved in a new relationship. The guy already dropped the ‘love’ word and we’re an actual couple
When I asked Anne about it she said he was a player, didn’t want to settle down and saw a casual relationship. I don’t think this is accurate, it’s like the polar opposite of what is actually happening. However, in the past, she’s been pretty good for me.

Has anyone had this happen?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2019, 11:28:52 PM »
She hasnt ever been accurate for me

Offline flora0250

« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2019, 11:30:22 PM »
So I just got involved in a new relationship. The guy already dropped the ‘love’ word and we’re an actual couple
When I asked Anne about it she said he was a player, didn’t want to settle down and saw a casual relationship. I don’t think this is accurate, it’s like the polar opposite of what is actually happening. However, in the past, she’s been pretty good for me.

Well I can say I’ve trusted Ann about picking up the present for a long time. And I’m not sure that she’s wrong. But the last read I had with her was predicting an outcome so vastly different than what she mentioned previously. And sure it could be the change in things yadda yadda and so now things are different. But I don’t know. I’m finally experiencing what others have mentioned with the flip flop. I’m on the fence with her now. Since I’m not in touch with the person I asked about there’s no way to know. But think I definitely feel a little like well wait what?!? But also suspect I could call her today and the read could be different. And if she’s an empath picking up feelings in the present then that makes sense. But then I wish she wouldn’t have made predictions that never happened! The good ones didn’t happen so why would I believe that the “bad” ones will you know?

I’m on the fence with her and have no validation to know one way or the other anymore. I don’t know if I’ll call her again or not but I’ve been tempted.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2019, 11:32:27 PM »

What I meant to say was trust your instincts about it more than her. Because either way you feel better because you trusted yourself and whether you’re right or wrong it’s bwttwr in retrospect than trusting something because a psychic said so. That’s how I figure it.

Well I can say I’ve trusted Ann about picking up the present for a long time. And I’m not sure that she’s wrong. But the last read I had with her was predicting an outcome so vastly different than what she mentioned previously. And sure it could be the change in things yadda yadda and so now things are different. But I don’t know. I’m finally experiencing what others have mentioned with the flip flop. I’m on the fence with her now. Since I’m not in touch with the person I asked about there’s no way to know. But think I definitely feel a little like well wait what?!? But also suspect I could call her today and the read could be different. And if she’s an empath picking up feelings in the present then that makes sense. But then I wish she wouldn’t have made predictions that never happened! The good ones didn’t happen so why would I believe that the “bad” ones will you know?

I’m on the fence with her and have no validation to know one way or the other anymore. I don’t know if I’ll call her again or not but I’ve been tempted.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #791 on: January 18, 2019, 11:51:13 PM »
Her prediction for my current POI was positive...but I don’t see it happening. It could, but I just don’t see it at this point and can’t imagine it happening. I do think she is wrong. She did happen to bring up something unrelated on her own in the same reading that didn’t make sense to me at the time and she was right though. She asked me a question about something and I was like no, that doesn’t make sense to me or my situation. It came  up again in the reading and once again I thought she was wrong and bringing up something random. I thought we weren’t connecting because that didn’t apply at all. A week later something happened that confirmed what she was saying. In that case I thought she was wrong and she was right, but I don’t yet know if she’s right about EVERYTHING in the reading. I don’t think she is, and she has been wrong for me before. I hope she is wrong for you in this case. This is the bad thing about readings is now that negative thought is in your head about this guy. I think you should stick your gut instincts and not let readings color how you see the relationship.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #792 on: January 19, 2019, 01:06:32 AM »
Her prediction for my current POI was positive...but I don’t see it happening. It could, but I just don’t see it at this point and can’t imagine it happening. I do think she is wrong. She did happen to bring up something unrelated on her own in the same reading that didn’t make sense to me at the time and she was right though. She asked me a question about something and I was like no, that doesn’t make sense to me or my situation. It came  up again in the reading and once again I thought she was wrong and bringing up something random. I thought we weren’t connecting because that didn’t apply at all. A week later something happened that confirmed what she was saying. In that case I thought she was wrong and she was right, but I don’t yet know if she’s right about EVERYTHING in the reading. I don’t think she is, and she has been wrong for me before. I hope she is wrong for you in this case. This is the bad thing about readings is now that negative thought is in your head about this guy. I think you should stick your gut instincts and not let readings color how you see the relationship.

Only her random stuff has been accurate for me. Just like most psychics...

Offline knel27

« Reply #793 on: January 19, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »
I don't call her much anymore because she is hit or miss. she can predict the most recent past, like tell you what you ate for breakfast type thing, then maybe predict something that will happen in the next couple days but even then she is wrong. I've asked her things in the past that I was able to validate the next day or few days that she was in fact dead wrong. for example when I did have a boyfriend and we would fight she would tell me we wouldn't see each other that weekend, and he would come see me the next day. or after my break up she told me I wouldn't hear from him anymore and he felt it was best going our separate ways. that was the total opposite case with him actually and he was soon trying to get back together with me. she also was very wrong about a career prediction over a year ago that was devastating for me at that time. also she has flip flopped too many times. there were a few weeks I had called her regularly and I would get one prediction, all for her to tell me the complete opposite the following week. her numbers have always been wrong for me too. Now, what I will give her and how I've learned to read with her....when you DONT ask a specific question and you just let her talk and blurt things out....those random things are the ones that happen. At least this has been my experience with her over the last couple years. Because I do not like how she delivers information,  because she is half the time very wrong, and also makes me feel stupid sometimes for asking certain questions, I rarely call her anymore. I never once liked the way I felt when getting off the phone with her, even if she dished somewhat good news....its just something about her energy...

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #794 on: January 19, 2019, 04:15:36 AM »
I don't call her much anymore because she is hit or miss. she can predict the most recent past, like tell you what you ate for breakfast type thing, then maybe predict something that will happen in the next couple days but even then she is wrong. I've asked her things in the past that I was able to validate the next day or few days that she was in fact dead wrong. for example when I did have a boyfriend and we would fight she would tell me we wouldn't see each other that weekend, and he would come see me the next day. or after my break up she told me I wouldn't hear from him anymore and he felt it was best going our separate ways. that was the total opposite case with him actually and he was soon trying to get back together with me. she also was very wrong about a career prediction over a year ago that was devastating for me at that time. also she has flip flopped too many times. there were a few weeks I had called her regularly and I would get one prediction, all for her to tell me the complete opposite the following week. her numbers have always been wrong for me too. Now, what I will give her and how I've learned to read with her....when you DONT ask a specific question and you just let her talk and blurt things out....those random things are the ones that happen. At least this has been my experience with her over the last couple years. Because I do not like how she delivers information,  because she is half the time very wrong, and also makes me feel stupid sometimes for asking certain questions, I rarely call her anymore. I never once liked the way I felt when getting off the phone with her, even if she dished somewhat good news....its just something about her energy...

Kind of common for empaths because they tend to make assumptions based on the current energy, they are good for reading emotions etc, or even sometimes future emotions, but maybe not why the emotions occur or what they lead to.

anything