Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623802 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #705 on: December 27, 2018, 01:27:18 AM »
For those who have read with her before and asked specific questions... how is she generally? And how is her timing? She told me that “in the spring” my ex and I will be together. She said he’s in love with me and emotionally attached to me and that we will be together in the spring. I told her I sent him this long message on how I felt and she said “omg no no no! Let it run it course! He will be back and you will be together. Don’t pester him. It has to run its course naturally.”
I said he told me you can still be in love with someone and not be with them and she said “he’s right but you will be together”

So ugh.

I’m mad at myself for even getting another reading as I was pretty sure I was done and then saw her on and knew she was talked about a lot on here, so I said why not.

Any feedback on timing?

Kisha said “you’ll know when he’s ready to commit and that’ll be in the spring months”

Yona says it’ll all be settled well before summer, but a lot of the other things she predicted haven’t even occurred such as “traveling a long distance” “meeting some guy through work who sparks my eye” etc.

Hi there. I broke down and got a reading with her tonight also. I’ve read with her many times now and I like her a lot because I really do take her readings as strictly empathic. People say she’s good with short term predictions but for me none have happened. I think if I had a more kind of stable situation maybe some of those short term predictions would happen ... but i know for a fact when me & my POI split part of the reason ... maybe the only reason... was because of all the stuff he had to get through personally. I think he may still be going through the worst of it. So anyway for me I think I completely trust her as an empath and she makes predictions based on what is going on NOW... so her intent is right and I really do think she’s ethical .... or I could be a complete fool and completely taken advantage of ... but her readings for me have picked up a lot of accurate stuff about the present.

See being a good empath and not having short predictions come through is kinda confusing to me. I am confused person in general anyway so I don't know. I feel like she can read NOW then she should be able to see very near future no?

Without going into specific details I think 2 things may help clarify what I’m getting at. First that people don’t always act on their emotions. Also yes, emotions can be so transient that people can go back and forth about trying to decide a course forward or whether or not to take action or not. Also short term doesn’t mean next day or day after to me - saying she made a prediction for within a couple months for me that didn’t happen if I recall. I can’t remember exactly how long. I’m trying not to get into my personal details but I do think yes you can be an accurate empath who reads only feelings accurately but not so much predictions. I could get into my personal details and my personal reading that I just had to get to my point but I really don’t want to disclose all of that! Anyway I understand if you disagree :) But that is just my experience and opinion and take on it for what it’s worth.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #706 on: December 27, 2018, 01:30:27 AM »
For those who have read with her before and asked specific questions... how is she generally? And how is her timing? She told me that “in the spring” my ex and I will be together. She said he’s in love with me and emotionally attached to me and that we will be together in the spring. I told her I sent him this long message on how I felt and she said “omg no no no! Let it run it course! He will be back and you will be together. Don’t pester him. It has to run its course naturally.”
I said he told me you can still be in love with someone and not be with them and she said “he’s right but you will be together”

So ugh.

I’m mad at myself for even getting another reading as I was pretty sure I was done and then saw her on and knew she was talked about a lot on here, so I said why not.

Any feedback on timing?

Kisha said “you’ll know when he’s ready to commit and that’ll be in the spring months”

Yona says it’ll all be settled well before summer, but a lot of the other things she predicted haven’t even occurred such as “traveling a long distance” “meeting some guy through work who sparks my eye” etc.

Hi there. I broke down and got a reading with her tonight also. I’ve read with her many times now and I like her a lot because I really do take her readings as strictly empathic. People say she’s good with short term predictions but for me none have happened. I think if I had a more kind of stable situation maybe some of those short term predictions would happen ... but i know for a fact when me & my POI split part of the reason ... maybe the only reason... was because of all the stuff he had to get through personally. I think he may still be going through the worst of it. So anyway for me I think I completely trust her as an empath and she makes predictions based on what is going on NOW... so her intent is right and I really do think she’s ethical .... or I could be a complete fool and completely taken advantage of ... but her readings for me have picked up a lot of accurate stuff about the present.

See being a good empath and not having short predictions come through is kinda confusing to me. I am confused person in general anyway so I don't know. I feel like she can read NOW then she should be able to see very near future no?

No, not necessarily. Empaths pick up current feelings/emotions. Any predictions (even short term) are on the assumption that those current feelings are maintained and that the person will act accordingly. Someone could miss you and love you dearly and still NEVER act on it. Ann is phenomenal on current feelings, and her predictions make sense based on the emotions, but sadly those emotions can change on a dime for some people or they just may never have the fortitude to act on them.

Yes! Stated much better than my attempt! This is what I meant.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #707 on: December 27, 2018, 01:31:12 AM »
makes sense. Thank you :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #708 on: December 27, 2018, 01:45:24 AM »
I do really like Ann and I do think she's gifted with current feelings. My POI is stuck and not acting on any feelings he may have. That's why I stopped reading. I can't force him to do anything he isn't ready for or doesn't want to do. I think that's the conundrum for many of us.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #709 on: December 27, 2018, 01:57:07 AM »
I do really like Ann and I do think she's gifted with current feelings. My POI is stuck and not acting on any feelings he may have. That's why I stopped reading. I can't force him to do anything he isn't ready for or doesn't want to do. I think that's the conundrum for many of us.

True! Can relate to that. How often you read with her and how much time you give in between readings to getter a better connection with her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #710 on: December 27, 2018, 02:22:52 AM »
She's really quick. I have never been on more than 10 min. I don't call anymore, but I would if I had a burning question in the moment. For instance if I have an argument with someone and wanted to see if they are in the mindset to talk. I wouldn't use her for general anything or predictions. Most times she's for yes or no questions with maybe some details around why. Simple straight shooter.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #711 on: December 27, 2018, 02:27:48 AM »
great! I will keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing. I was going to read with her today but I couldn't. Will call her tomorrow now perhaps. Happy Holidays and thanks again :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #712 on: December 27, 2018, 02:37:09 AM »
great! I will keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing. I was going to read with her today but I couldn't. Will call her tomorrow now perhaps. Happy Holidays and thanks again :)

You too. And go in with a calm and open mind. I truly think she picks up your anxiety which can make her...well...moody.  Lol

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #713 on: December 27, 2018, 02:42:40 AM »

You too. And go in with a calm and open mind. I truly think she picks up your anxiety which can make her...well...moody.  Lol

HAHA sure. has she ever been right about any prediction for you? sorry if you have already answered that in the past.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #714 on: December 27, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »
It's kind of hard to tell, because I haven't had really meaningful conversations with the person I ask about. She has used words though that sound like they are straight out of his mouth, so I think she connects. In October she said " he likes your independence and the way you carry yourself." He has said that to me many times verbatim.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #715 on: December 27, 2018, 03:00:58 AM »
ahh! I am tempted to call her....will update here how it goes.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #716 on: December 27, 2018, 03:09:29 AM »
It's kind of hard to tell, because I haven't had really meaningful conversations with the person I ask about. She has used words though that sound like they are straight out of his mouth, so I think she connects. In October she said " he likes your independence and the way you carry yourself." He has said that to me many times verbatim.

No response from him since your last Text?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #717 on: December 27, 2018, 03:10:36 AM »
Not much, just merry Christmas wishes.

Offline star1

« Reply #718 on: December 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »
I really don't get the hype with Ann. Around Thanksgiving, she was suddenly giving people good news when usually she's very negative in her readings.. I know that this sounds harsh to say, but it's almost like she's got a bi-polar or something mood with her readings. She also has been known to change outcomes within the same day. People have called her in the morning to be given good news, then by the evening it was negative and vice versa. So I wouldn't personally trust her readings if they can change so quickly. Ann was so vague for me and struggling, had to ask me many questions and when she picked up on women I think people need to be careful because as someone said before about QOC with third parties - she can mix people up who aren't necessarily women around your guy. Like the only thing she did validate enough was that his mother being around him doesn't help the way he is. So she was probably one of the third parties that Ann saw. However, my ex wasn't mummied by his Mother, rather the opposite and always was left out by her so she's very icky for me. She thought that my ex was younger than me and I've always dated guys older and she kept guessing during the reading and it was wrong.

She's given me the same lines she has given many others on here far back on this thread "he loves you but can't commit and you need to move on". Yes, it's good that she's honest but as I said she appears to be all over the place quite simply and see what people do? "At least Ann was honest and told me it wasn't happening". She told me that but gave me no validated evidence. For me, I need to be given validations when a reader is giving me good OR bad news on a situation to prove that they're connecting. I've said before that readers who are more negative are going to be the ones who people go to because they're "honest", but are they, or just common sense ? Nice lady, though.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 08:35:28 AM by star1 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #719 on: December 27, 2018, 10:00:22 AM »
I really don't get the hype with Ann. Around Thanksgiving, she was suddenly giving people good news when usually she's very negative in her readings.. I know that this sounds harsh to say, but it's almost like she's got a bi-polar or something mood with her readings. She also has been known to change outcomes within the same day. People have called her in the morning to be given good news, then by the evening it was negative and vice versa. So I wouldn't personally trust her readings if they can change so quickly. Ann was so vague for me and struggling, had to ask me many questions and when she picked up on women I think people need to be careful because as someone said before about QOC with third parties - she can mix people up who aren't necessarily women around your guy. Like the only thing she did validate enough was that his mother being around him doesn't help the way he is. So she was probably one of the third parties that Ann saw. However, my ex wasn't mummied by his Mother, rather the opposite and always was left out by her so she's very icky for me. She thought that my ex was younger than me and I've always dated guys older and she kept guessing during the reading and it was wrong.

She's given me the same lines she has given many others on here far back on this thread "he loves you but can't commit and you need to move on". Yes, it's good that she's honest but as I said she appears to be all over the place quite simply and see what people do? "At least Ann was honest and told me it wasn't happening". She told me that but gave me no validated evidence. For me, I need to be given validations when a reader is giving me good OR bad news on a situation to prove that they're connecting. I've said before that readers who are more negative are going to be the ones who people go to because they're "honest", but are they, or just common sense ? Nice lady, though.

true...but I don't know where I can verify that is giving people good news these days though. I don't mind reader being all curt and straight with me. I am on arrange call for tomorrow :)