Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623978 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #690 on: December 11, 2018, 12:43:08 AM »
Oh, I hate when I don't get jokes. Lol...he stalked me constantly. If I went out with a girlfriend he would tell my oldest that he thinks I'm lesbian. He still drives past my house daily. He just couldn't get it through his head that I left him because he's a fucking idiot and there wasn't someone else.

Offline star1

« Reply #691 on: December 11, 2018, 05:46:27 AM »
Oh, I hate when I don't get jokes. Lol...he stalked me constantly. If I went out with a girlfriend he would tell my oldest that he thinks I'm lesbian. He still drives past my house daily. He just couldn't get it through his head that I left him because he's a fucking idiot and there wasn't someone else.

No wonder he's blocked, it's a good idea you did for your own safety.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #692 on: December 13, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »
Has anyone read with her where she picked up the wrong person? When I read with her her reading didn’t really make much sense to my situation. That same day I had a reading with Kisha (AI) and she couldn’t pick up my POI, instead she picked up someone else with the same name. That someone else texted me 20min later! So now I’m relistening to QoC reading and I’m thinking it may be the other person AI picked up. Is that possible? Anyone else run into this?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #693 on: December 13, 2018, 10:13:54 PM »
Yes I asked about a person and she described another persons issues and feelings instead.  It was quite obvious.  I just said thank u and hung up quickly.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #694 on: December 13, 2018, 10:38:29 PM »
She definitely confuses people. Once she confused 2 different POIs and my last reading I think she confused me when I asked her about a 3rd party.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #695 on: December 14, 2018, 04:50:55 PM »
I spoke to a couple other people that same day and it seems that they all picked up on the other Michael that texted me that day.  Honestly if AI didn’t point out a geographical distance I don’t think I would of put two and two together. Then Eliza on PS stated some things that threw me off. They all point to the other Michael and our situation that is unresolved, I blame him, I don’t trust him, he hates that I criticize him, he wants me but knows he can’t have me, communication is ridiculous and if I can just accept how he is then all will be good between us. Definitely not the Michael I was inquiring about!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #696 on: December 14, 2018, 06:07:55 PM »
She just gave me a somewhat conflicted reading from a few days ago. If she's really that good on present, then I am convinced my POI is bipolar.  Lol

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #697 on: December 25, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »
So how does one tell if she’s connected or not?

did the reunion she told you about happened? hows your overall experience with her?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #698 on: December 26, 2018, 06:38:46 AM »

did the reunion she told you about happened? hows your overall experience with her?

She correctly predicted the reunion. Time was off, she gave a 2 but happened in 3. She said the 2 could mean 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months or February but the reunion occurred in 3 weeks. She also said that this reunion would be someone doing something about something after all this time or flirting and that was accurate as well.

I haven’t called her since that one time but from my one experience, she was extremely accurate for me.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #699 on: December 26, 2018, 07:44:18 AM »

She correctly predicted the reunion. Time was off, she gave a 2 but happened in 3. She said the 2 could mean 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months or February but the reunion occurred in 3 weeks. She also said that this reunion would be someone doing something about something after all this time or flirting and that was accurate as well.

I haven’t called her since that one time but from my one experience, she was extremely accurate for me.

Yay! That's awesome. I am so happy for you. I am planning on reading with her tomorrow so fingers crossed. Happy holidays <3

Offline jqc103

« Reply #700 on: December 26, 2018, 08:19:57 AM »

Yay! That's awesome. I am so happy for you. I am planning on reading with her tomorrow so fingers crossed. Happy holidays <3

Thank you :) good luck, I hope everything works out the way you want! Happy holidays

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #701 on: December 26, 2018, 10:50:29 PM »
For those who have read with her before and asked specific questions... how is she generally? And how is her timing? She told me that “in the spring” my ex and I will be together. She said he’s in love with me and emotionally attached to me and that we will be together in the spring. I told her I sent him this long message on how I felt and she said “omg no no no! Let it run it course! He will be back and you will be together. Don’t pester him. It has to run its course naturally.”
I said he told me you can still be in love with someone and not be with them and she said “he’s right but you will be together”

So ugh.

I’m mad at myself for even getting another reading as I was pretty sure I was done and then saw her on and knew she was talked about a lot on here, so I said why not.

Any feedback on timing?

Kisha said “you’ll know when he’s ready to commit and that’ll be in the spring months”

Yona says it’ll all be settled well before summer, but a lot of the other things she predicted haven’t even occurred such as “traveling a long distance” “meeting some guy through work who sparks my eye” etc.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #702 on: December 26, 2018, 11:52:01 PM »
For those who have read with her before and asked specific questions... how is she generally? And how is her timing? She told me that “in the spring” my ex and I will be together. She said he’s in love with me and emotionally attached to me and that we will be together in the spring. I told her I sent him this long message on how I felt and she said “omg no no no! Let it run it course! He will be back and you will be together. Don’t pester him. It has to run its course naturally.”
I said he told me you can still be in love with someone and not be with them and she said “he’s right but you will be together”

So ugh.

I’m mad at myself for even getting another reading as I was pretty sure I was done and then saw her on and knew she was talked about a lot on here, so I said why not.

Any feedback on timing?

Kisha said “you’ll know when he’s ready to commit and that’ll be in the spring months”

Yona says it’ll all be settled well before summer, but a lot of the other things she predicted haven’t even occurred such as “traveling a long distance” “meeting some guy through work who sparks my eye” etc.

Hi there. I broke down and got a reading with her tonight also. I’ve read with her many times now and I like her a lot because I really do take her readings as strictly empathic. People say she’s good with short term predictions but for me none have happened. I think if I had a more kind of stable situation maybe some of those short term predictions would happen ... but i know for a fact when me & my POI split part of the reason ... maybe the only reason... was because of all the stuff he had to get through personally. I think he may still be going through the worst of it. So anyway for me I think I completely trust her as an empath and she makes predictions based on what is going on NOW... so her intent is right and I really do think she’s ethical .... or I could be a complete fool and completely taken advantage of ... but her readings for me have picked up a lot of accurate stuff about the present.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #703 on: December 27, 2018, 01:05:18 AM »

So ugh.

Any feedback on timing?

Hi there. I broke down and got a reading with her tonight also. I’ve read with her many times now and I like her a lot because I really do take her readings as strictly empathic. People say she’s good with short term predictions but for me none have happened. I think if I had a more kind of stable situation maybe some of those short term predictions would happen ... but i know for a fact when me & my POI split part of the reason ... maybe the only reason... was because of all the stuff he had to get through personally. I think he may still be going through the worst of it. So anyway for me I think I completely trust her as an empath and she makes predictions based on what is going on NOW... so her intent is right and I really do think she’s ethical .... or I could be a complete fool and completely taken advantage of ... but her readings for me have picked up a lot of accurate stuff about the present.

See being a good empath and not having short predictions come through is kinda confusing to me. I am confused person in general anyway so I don't know. I feel like she can read NOW then she should be able to see very near future no?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #704 on: December 27, 2018, 01:21:48 AM »

So ugh.

Any feedback on timing?

See being a good empath and not having short predictions come through is kinda confusing to me. I am confused person in general anyway so I don't know. I feel like she can read NOW then she should be able to see very near future no?

No, not necessarily. Empaths pick up current feelings/emotions. Any predictions (even short term) are on the assumption that those current feelings are maintained and that the person will act accordingly. Someone could miss you and love you dearly and still NEVER act on it. Ann is phenomenal on current feelings, and her predictions make sense based on the emotions, but sadly those emotions can change on a dime for some people or they just may never have the fortitude to act on them.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 01:23:26 AM by Fidget1028 »