Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623984 times)

Offline jqc103

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #660 on: November 26, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »
In my case, she didn’t mention any cards... I also did not hear any shuffling but it was also hard to hear. I do assume she was using cards though even if she didn’t mention them

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2018, 11:22:45 AM »
She's absolutely tarot - she will even talk about the cards....  It's why in the beginning she's quiet she placing and looking at cards.  The other day she told me one of my cards was stuck?  I have never heard she was clairaudient before????

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #662 on: November 27, 2018, 04:27:44 AM »
She herself told me she is clairaudient. Still I have her recorded voice :)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »
So I may have spoken too soon in my previous post... QOC May have been correct about POI’s feelings and her time frame/prediction  may also pan out as well. Will update when things unfold

Offline flora0250

« Reply #664 on: December 07, 2018, 06:13:40 PM »
Anne is a straight shooter. No fairy tales from her. Not quite what I was hoping for as far as an update. But really it could be worse and I am still left with a “jury’s still out” kind of feeling. She didn’t give me any kind of outcome prediction. Just that we are stuck in a stalemate for now because of his still going through his divorce or complications related to his ex wife. He is not playing me ... he does still think of me - so that was what I really wanted to know. I asked if he was still thinking about me at all or just forgotten and moved on. So she didn’t say no, she said yes he’s thinking of me but things are just still the same. And basically that he’s feeling like he’s being honest with me (I think by NOT contacting me because he knows how I feel and how things were left between us - that I told him I thought he needed to go through whatever he needed to go through and that I hoped we would reconnect down the road) .... so yes he’s not played me or lied to me or put me on a rollercoaster. So yes he is doing the “right” “honorable” thing with me. But it doesn’t change that I miss him.

Anyway. So look.  Whereas most of the time I would say that this is what a reader tells you when asking about an ex to play you or because they are a fairy tale reader... I don’t think that with Ann. I think she’s honest. Or I’m a fool. But if that’s the case she really got me good because she picked up on the situation. I just can’t verify any of it.

So it could have been worse as far as where things are with my POI. Could have been better. But could have been worse for sure. And I do think the best thing is to keep doing what I’ve done which is having one foot in the realm of “I’m open to anything else coming along but no I’m not actively looking” and the other foot ... well. Just planted I guess.

She made me feel as good as I could about it in terms of reassuring me that the reading was like well it’s not you did something wrong (although he’s confused about how I feel) and it’s not he did something wrong. It’s just the circumstances are still the same.

So eventually something will change. That’s what you can always always count on. Change will happen one way or another eventually.

Offline star1

« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2018, 07:27:18 PM »
Anne is a straight shooter. No fairy tales from her. Not quite what I was hoping for as far as an update. But really it could be worse and I am still left with a “jury’s still out” kind of feeling. She didn’t give me any kind of outcome prediction. Just that we are stuck in a stalemate for now because of his still going through his divorce or complications related to his ex wife. He is not playing me ... he does still think of me - so that was what I really wanted to know. I asked if he was still thinking about me at all or just forgotten and moved on. So she didn’t say no, she said yes he’s thinking of me but things are just still the same. And basically that he’s feeling like he’s being honest with me (I think by NOT contacting me because he knows how I feel and how things were left between us - that I told him I thought he needed to go through whatever he needed to go through and that I hoped we would reconnect down the road) .... so yes he’s not played me or lied to me or put me on a rollercoaster. So yes he is doing the “right” “honorable” thing with me. But it doesn’t change that I miss him.

Anyway. So look.  Whereas most of the time I would say that this is what a reader tells you when asking about an ex to play you or because they are a fairy tale reader... I don’t think that with Ann. I think she’s honest. Or I’m a fool. But if that’s the case she really got me good because she picked up on the situation. I just can’t verify any of it.

So it could have been worse as far as where things are with my POI. Could have been better. But could have been worse for sure. And I do think the best thing is to keep doing what I’ve done which is having one foot in the realm of “I’m open to anything else coming along but no I’m not actively looking” and the other foot ... well. Just planted I guess.

She made me feel as good as I could about it in terms of reassuring me that the reading was like well it’s not you did something wrong (although he’s confused about how I feel) and it’s not he did something wrong. It’s just the circumstances are still the same.

So eventually something will change. That’s what you can always always count on. Change will happen one way or another eventually.

At the end of the day, only you know if Anne connected to you and your situation and picked it up accurately. Some people had a vague experience with her and she didn't work well, and others find she validates bloody well. If she can validate well, then it means she connects to you. Just go with what you feels right for you, if you want to begin looking around elsewhere to see what else is about then you do that for you. If you are happy to keep your feet firmly in one place and stick around for this guy then you have every right to do so. It's what is best for you and only you can move along when the time is right for you.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2018, 09:57:36 PM »
I agree Ann is a straight shooter.  I used to call so many readers and Ann picked that up.  I was psychic addict..When she read that POI and I were stuck, she advised me to stop calling readers, use my money to go out meet people, join adventure club...she even provided a website for me to join.. her negative readings, the way she delivers the message was humiliating, hurtful.., I ended in tears,.  Ann is the only advisor on keen who advised me not to call for a reading.. when I connect with POI, QOC and Cookie are the only two readers who turned out to be accurate...When a man cares for you, he will never ghost you... he will move the earth for you...

Offline flora0250

« Reply #667 on: December 08, 2018, 03:02:25 AM »
Thanks so much Star & Kat....Feel comfortable with where I’m at which is focusing on my work and my child and being a mom and making ends meet and trying to find time to do things I enjoy. Honestly that’s quite a lot right now. I did it before alone... I’ve done it all this time alone... I like myself and don’t feel like I want to be “out there looking” right now.

I went on a few dates with a few different men after my POI and I stopped seeing each other. but for various reasons for each I just wasn’t into them. For good reasons though! One guy seemed to have a really negative vibe and like he had just gotten out of jail. Really aggressive feeling and I ended it as quick as I could. Another guy used a derogatory minority slur. A third guy was just way too far away to really pursue (an hour and a half) for being only meh about. And the fourth just had some serious deep value differences religiously and morals. So even though I liked him I just thought nope these are things that aren’t going to fly in the long run.

So now I’m just done for a while!!

I think if I focus on some personal goals it will help boost my self confidence and maybe then I’ll get back to feeling like looking. Or I won’t.

But yes I felt like Anne was accurate as far as I can tell about the situation and it would be nice if he was thinking of me and if we could reconnect down the road... but I’m not going to pass up an attraction if something comes along. The info I keep getting from Cookie and Anne and almost every other reader I’ve thought could possibly be accurate is that he hasn’t been ready yet ... and it really makes sense to me that that could be actually true considering he and his wife had just separated 2 months before we met.

So maybe it just needs time... like Divine Love said also... so I’m really good with just going with the flow. Maybe someone else will come along for me or maybe not. I don’t know. But I’m good either way. And definitely binge-calling less and less thankfully. But still not out of the woods on that part maybe.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #668 on: December 08, 2018, 04:11:36 AM »
Thanks so much Star & Kat....Feel comfortable with where I’m at which is focusing on my work and my child and being a mom and making ends meet and trying to find time to do things I enjoy. Honestly that’s quite a lot right now. I did it before alone... I’ve done it all this time alone... I like myself and don’t feel like I want to be “out there looking” right now.

I went on a few dates with a few different men after my POI and I stopped seeing each other. but for various reasons for each I just wasn’t into them. For good reasons though! One guy seemed to have a really negative vibe and like he had just gotten out of jail. Really aggressive feeling and I ended it as quick as I could. Another guy used a derogatory minority slur. A third guy was just way too far away to really pursue (an hour and a half) for being only meh about. And the fourth just had some serious deep value differences religiously and morals. So even though I liked him I just thought nope these are things that aren’t going to fly in the long run.

I think if I focus on some personal goals it will help boost my self confidence and maybe then I’ll get back to feeling like looking. Or I won’t.

But yes I felt like Anne was accurate as far as I can tell about the situation and it would be nice if he was thinking of me and if we could reconnect down the road... but I’m not going to pass up an attraction if something comes along. The info I keep getting from Cookie and Anne and almost every other reader I’ve thought could possibly be accurate is that he hasn’t been ready yet ... and it really makes sense to me that that could be actually true considering he and his wife had just separated 2 months before we met.

So maybe it just needs time... like Divine Love said also... so I’m really good with just going with the flow. Maybe someone else will come along for me or maybe not. I don’t know. But I’m good either way. And definitely binge-calling less and less thankfully. But still not out of the woods on that part maybe.

That's exactly wher I am at right now. I have 2 general email readings pending, but I think I am done. I have enough positive things going on. My oldest daughter became a Director in her job, I am putting my middle child through college and she made deans list, and my youngest child is gifted and a math prodigy. My job is great and I'm still growing my career. All as a single mom. I got this. It would be nice to share it with someone, but I don't NEED to. Some dude will be lucky enough someday to make the cut. Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #669 on: December 08, 2018, 06:34:17 AM »

You're welcome. As long as you're taking things in your stride for you, then you're going at your own steady pace. I also was like you, I talked to a few guys and it didn't work out, so your mind wonders back to your POI and you naturally begin comparing "he's not like my POI. My POI was more handsome/kinder/funnier/we had similar views". It's really difficult to try and date and see people. You tried it and it didn't work for you so far, so it's healthy to realise that you have goals in place to keep you working to great achievements.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #670 on: December 08, 2018, 02:33:40 PM »
I’ve read with her twice. I didn’t experience a condescending attitude, but felt her readings were kind of general “he’s confused, he’s not committed really to this other person, it won’t work out, he’s doing a lot of soul searching, etc...” I did ask he if he would ever contact me again and she said yes both times. She gave me timing in my first reading, but I’ve learned to not outright ask for it anymore. In my second reading she said, with no prompting, “I’m getting a 2”....she then asked if we broke up 2 months ago. No, that wasn’t right. She then said “I feel like you will hear within 2 months, 2 weeks feels too soon.” I guess I’m curious if anyone else has insight on her numbers? I feel like everyone assumes a date or period of time, but when she gives numbers is that what it is?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:29:58 PM by Jpod2 »

Offline star1

« Reply #671 on: December 08, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »
I’ve read with her twice. I didn’t experience a condescending attitude, but felt her readings were kind of general “he’s confused, he’s not committed really to this other person, it won’t work out, he’sdoing A lot of soul searching, etc...” I did ask he if he would ever contact me again and she said yes both times. She gave me timing in my first reading, but I’ve learned to not outright ask for it anymore. In my second reading she said, with no prompting, “I’m getting a 2”....she then asked if we broke up 2 months ago. No, that wasn’t right. She then said “I feel like you will hear within 2 months, 2 weeks feels too soon.” I guess I’m curious if anyone else has insight on her numbers? I feel like everyone assumes a date or period of time, but when she gives numbers is that what it is?

Agreed, although I don't understand when people say she's rude because she was really nice when I spoke to her and never lost her patience with me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #672 on: December 08, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
She's been short with me, but only when I called her stressed out. She's always been "meh" for me. Nothing I could validate (although it doesn't mean she was wrong), didn't always answer my question, always gave me a 2 that never meant anything, and generally negative on relationships (even when it wasn't warranted). I know she works great for others, but for her price, I didn't get anything out of her readings after multiple tries.

Offline star1

« Reply #673 on: December 08, 2018, 03:09:40 PM »
She's been short with me, but only when I called her stressed out. She's always been "meh" for me. Nothing I could validate (although it doesn't mean she was wrong), didn't always answer my question, always gave me a 2 that never meant anything, and generally negative on relationships (even when it wasn't warranted). I know she works great for others, but for her price, I didn't get anything out of her readings after multiple tries.

Yep as you know - we had similar experiences and I swear she always gives the number "2".

Offline Kat23

« Reply #674 on: December 08, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »
On contact, she has been spoton but not always... when she saw a 2 for me...said it could be weeks, months... it turned out to be 2 hours from the time of the reading... she once gave me a 9...9 days, weeks, 9 months?  Turned out to be 9 weeks but it was me that initiate the contact... because of an event....does that count as accurate prediction?