Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623921 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #405 on: December 09, 2017, 07:58:36 PM »
Have to give credit where it's due. A negative prediction of hers came true. She saw my ex being physical with another woman. It came out yesterday at our company party that he has been sleeping with his assistant. Needless to say, I'm sure ruined any chances of us getting back together because I was frank with him in what a not so great person he is lol but. She was correct. One of the few.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #406 on: December 12, 2017, 07:31:15 AM »
Sorry. She was so wrong on the job front for me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2017, 11:41:15 PM »
i'm pretty annoyed at queen of cups. called three days ago something else, something positive. stuff i didn't like happened i call today and get a negative read.

i'm tired.

i can't stand queen of cups underlying sinister negative readings. i always feel energetically yucky after talking to her.

Offline peppie

« Reply #408 on: December 22, 2017, 10:57:52 AM »
Have to give credit where it's due. A negative prediction of hers came true. She saw my ex being physical with another woman. It came out yesterday at our company party that he has been sleeping with his assistant. Needless to say, I'm sure ruined any chances of us getting back together because I was frank with him in what a not so great person he is lol but. She was correct. One of the few.

i'm going to be mean but i wouldn't give her credit for that. i'd only give her credit for positive predictions since she's so negative ALL the time.

i kind of think she must be a very mean or evil person inside because of the way she spins things in the most sinister way possible and you walk away paranoid and afraid ... but only with a vague feeling of evil forebodings.

she also uses information you told her before and recycles it and brings up the negative things that make you feel bad.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #409 on: December 29, 2017, 07:21:29 PM »
Omg, I recently had a reading with QofC18, I asked her what saw coming up for me in 2018, she dived right into it, she asked me if I were looking for a new position which I responded no, she said she saw a lot of new things for me regarding career and things of the intellect, she also told me there's a woman who would help me on my job to excel and all, recently my supervisor vacated his position and I was think my next boss was going to be a male from my team, (my current boss is very lazy and he gets annoyed if you need help) guess what? I just found out it's a woman who works on another team, queen of cups said this woman is very smart and I have heard the same thing, I even encouraged this woman to apply for the position, needless to say that I am very happy with it!!! QofC said I will be recognized and she will help me organize things.

I read with Kisha too, she also said I will be surrounding myself with a lot of positive people who would help me excel and it wouldn't just feel like am just giving without reciprocation.

Read with Leanne, she saw me decorating a big home, I guess my future home but she made a statement about me having a creative side and planning events , omg this could be further from the truth since I have no creative talent at all, 😂 my sister is good with things of that nature.

Anyway I wish y'll the best , the best  reading is not asking about something specific or just reading for entertainment.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #410 on: December 30, 2017, 04:54:56 AM »
Omg, I recently had a reading with QofC18, I asked her what saw coming up for me in 2018, she dived right into it, she asked me if I were looking for a new position which I responded no, she said she saw a lot of new things for me regarding career and things of the intellect, she also told me there's a woman who would help me on my job to excel and all, recently my supervisor vacated his position and I was think my next boss was going to be a male from my team, (my current boss is very lazy and he gets annoyed if you need help) guess what? I just found out it's a woman who works on another team, queen of cups said this woman is very smart and I have heard the same thing, I even encouraged this woman to apply for the position, needless to say that I am very happy with it!!! QofC said I will be recognized and she will help me organize things.

I read with Kisha too, she also said I will be surrounding myself with a lot of positive people who would help me excel and it wouldn't just feel like am just giving without reciprocation.

Read with Leanne, she saw me decorating a big home, I guess my future home but she made a statement about me having a creative side and planning events , omg this could be further from the truth since I have no creative talent at all, 😂 my sister is good with things of that nature.

Anyway I wish y'll the best , the best  reading is not asking about something specific or just reading for entertainment.

Agreed!

Offline Newlife

« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2018, 01:36:14 AM »
Ok Ann also said this will be a year of the intellect, she saw a female boss for me, at the time I thought I was going to get another male boss, saw me being recognized!!! Amazing

Offline calibabe

« Reply #412 on: February 16, 2018, 05:36:40 PM »
QOC saw no contact or reconciliation from my POI whereas Kisha, Lady P and Cookie saw reconciliation...  Who is the better outcome reader based on your guys experience?  I love QOC don't get me wrong, just a little bummed out...

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #413 on: February 16, 2018, 06:33:51 PM »
QOC saw no contact or reconciliation from my POI whereas Kisha, Lady P and Cookie saw reconciliation...  Who is the better outcome reader based on your guys experience?  I love QOC don't get me wrong, just a little bummed out...
I wouldnt pay her any mind. Shes gotten the outcome wrong on every single thing I've ever called her about and I started calling her maybe 6 years ago. Shes gotten small stuff right, but always off the mark for me, and a little negative in general.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #414 on: February 16, 2018, 06:53:12 PM »
Even Nicole4Sees saw contact and reconcilliation, everyone but QOC...  She picks up the present very well, just not sure about actual final outcome.  Kisha is super detailed and picked up crazy things, like she knew the person.  She is also honest so I am kinda up in the air at this point.  Thanks for your response though, just curious on others experiences.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #415 on: February 16, 2018, 08:30:49 PM »
Despite her attitude problem, I gave her a spin a few weeks ago to see if she could offer a productive reading. I happened to get a free $25 promo from Keen, so this encouraged my decision. This time, I asked for a general reading and she was able to offer some specific details about quite a few things during the 15 minute call. Maybe it helped that it was a morning time call, but she seemed pretty talkative and straight forward. I now see why some people like her...she can offer a peek around the corner. But I tried her like 3 times years ago, and she sucked all 3 times. I'm thinking she has more off days than on.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #416 on: February 17, 2018, 01:48:16 AM »
Anne is good for short term predictions. She did a read on a situation for me and told me what to expect and she was right. When I got another reading the outcome was totally different and she was correct. I think some of her predictions are only about a month out. But she only gives the numbers 2 or 3 to me for time frames. My friend will usually get no time frame from her or a 3. Just because she said no right now it could only pertain to a 2 or 3 week window. I stopped asking any of the readers for time frames especially her. She can get nasty if you ask her for a time estimate. She seems like the type of person who needs their ego stroked before she warms up to you. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #417 on: February 17, 2018, 02:15:48 AM »
Anne is good for short term predictions. She did a read on a situation for me and told me what to expect and she was right. When I got another reading the outcome was totally different and she was correct. I think some of her predictions are only about a month out. But she only gives the numbers 2 or 3 to me for time frames. My friend will usually get no time frame from her or a 3. Just because she said no right now it could only pertain to a 2 or 3 week window. I stopped asking any of the readers for time frames especially her. She can get nasty if you ask her for a time estimate. She seems like the type of person who needs their ego stroked before she warms up to you.

True for most psychics, but I think it is especially true for her. Dont do anything to question her abilities or have her go above and beyond, or she gets nasty. SMH

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #418 on: February 17, 2018, 02:21:50 AM »
I actually read with her the other day. I wasn’t going to after reading
All these reviews (I was actually going to schedule with ladyp and
Will in a few weeks-  I want to wait in between readings) i just happens to be scrolling through
Keen and seen QOC was available

She was a little abrupt in the beginning of the reading because I was giving her more
Details then she wanted I guess haha but after she was really sweet to me

She also gave me a 2 but then said “2 meaning 60 days”

It was a positive reading over all, realistic not sure if I was impressed enough to
Read with her again but it was better than I expected

Offline Newlife

« Reply #419 on: February 17, 2018, 03:42:56 AM »
She doesn't read long term, Polly why..., her reading can change in few months , I won't use her for final outcome, same for cookie