Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623844 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2017, 06:37:43 PM »
Oh I totally understand the negative uneasy feeling you get when someone delivers a negative read. It feels so bad, so negative! My fav psychic Julie, even when she delivers such news, it feels that much negative.
I remember feeling like the same with QOC. I dont recall a lot of predictions but she said I will find peace with the situation: wrong. There was a lot of commotion and a horrible ugly fight between him and me days/months the reading.
She didnt say anything positive about him so that was true though. I wish I could find notes on the reading, but I dont so going by the recollection.
I dont think I want to venture into a reading with her for the current situation for the fear of getting a bad vibe post the reading in case if it is negative- making me call other readers to make me feel better.

yes and the worst is getting two readings and two opposite ones; the first positive and the second negative. it really upset me. the negative one was really negative. how can it flip? not calling back.

Just had the same thing happen  :( did either of yours come true?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2017, 08:53:17 PM »
Yeah she's put a negative spin on a reading recently for me.. I'm like huh? She IS accurate on her good days but I find her negative days to be bad... really bad. Lol

Offline helloworld

« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2017, 09:16:24 PM »
Yeah she's put a negative spin on a reading recently for me.. I'm like huh? She IS accurate on her good days but I find her negative days to be bad... really bad. Lol

Absolutely agree.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2017, 09:42:49 PM »
What about if you ask one day if your POI is dating/sleeping with else and always gets no, you speak to her one day, she says no, call the very next morning and she now says yes? What happened in the 12 hours since I called? Anyone have that?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2017, 10:15:59 PM »
What about if you ask one day if your POI is dating/sleeping with else and always gets no, you speak to her one day, she says no, call the very next morning and she now says yes? What happened in the 12 hours since I called? Anyone have that?

I have asked her yes/no questions on different matters (not other women) to which she has given me contradictory responses in a matter of a few days and even hours.

I know she is gifted because she has told me things word to word that POI has told me and I do like her but it's getting difficult for me to figure out when to believe her. Lately she's been rather inconsistent for me. Also, I called her a little too much this past month so I am to blame. Unfortunately, she knows my story well enough and tends to spin her take on it from what she remembers rather than give me a fresh read.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:27:20 PM by helloworld »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2017, 10:47:29 PM »

I have asked her yes/no questions on different matters (not other women) to which she has given me contradictory responses in a matter of a few days and even hours.

I know she is gifted because she has told me things word to word that POI has told me and I do like her but it's getting difficult for me to figure out when to believe her. Lately she's been rather inconsistent for me. Also, I called her a little too much this past month so I am to blame. Unfortunately, she knows my story well enough and tends to spin her take on it from what she remembers rather than give me a fresh read.

I'm in th same exact boat as you

Offline peppie

« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
Oh I totally understand the negative uneasy feeling you get when someone delivers a negative read. It feels so bad, so negative! My fav psychic Julie, even when she delivers such news, it feels that much negative.
I remember feeling like the same with QOC. I dont recall a lot of predictions but she said I will find peace with the situation: wrong. There was a lot of commotion and a horrible ugly fight between him and me days/months the reading.
She didnt say anything positive about him so that was true though. I wish I could find notes on the reading, but I dont so going by the recollection.
I dont think I want to venture into a reading with her for the current situation for the fear of getting a bad vibe post the reading in case if it is negative- making me call other readers to make me feel better.

yes and the worst is getting two readings and two opposite ones; the first positive and the second negative. it really upset me. the negative one was really negative. how can it flip? not calling back.

nope but i'm pretty annoyed.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2017, 11:02:09 PM »

I second that feeling. I'm sorry. I actually found an advisor on Keen that I turn to now. And she literally gets everything out without me asking or giving information. And it saves me tons of money. Just had a weak moment today when she wasn't available.

ladya

« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2017, 11:53:56 PM »

I second that feeling. I'm sorry. I actually found an advisor on Keen that I turn to now. And she literally gets everything out without me asking or giving information. And it saves me tons of money. Just had a weak moment today when she wasn't available.

who is the reader?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2017, 12:08:03 AM »
Sorry guys, I meant to say OFF of Keen. On Keen the most accurate for me is Zadalia. I actually had a prediction come to pass from her today. One I was panicked about lol Fairie Moon Child has been good lately too. But the other reader I was referring to is on purple ocean, if anyone is interested.

Offline candy1

« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2017, 01:54:55 AM »
Sorry guys, I meant to say OFF of Keen. On Keen the most accurate for me is Zadalia. I actually had a prediction come to pass from her today. One I was panicked about lol Fairie Moon Child has been good lately too. But the other reader I was referring to is on purple ocean, if anyone is interested.
I'm terrified to go back to FMC she was working for me and then she sort of flipped her reading (twice Ina reading) and sent me spiralling....

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2017, 02:47:37 AM »
I'm terrified to go back to FMC she was working for me and then she sort of flipped her reading (twice Ina reading) and sent me spiralling....

That's what I said lately because I think if you ask her too much or too often, she will vaguely answer and respond and kind of change things as a way to play on your insecurities and keep you calling, but that's just my opinion. Her predictions lately though aren't about love, it's non love stuff that is coming to pass right now. Still waiting to see on love stuff. She did give me an answer today that is different than what she told me before regarding something I have asked about since August and always got a no on and now a yes. She also changed on someone being around him (someone I'm not worried about) but my gut tells me she does that at times to play on your insecurities so you'll call back.

Offline candy1

« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2017, 03:41:37 AM »

That's what I said lately because I think if you ask her too much or too often, she will vaguely answer and respond and kind of change things as a way to play on your insecurities and keep you calling, but that's just my opinion. Her predictions lately though aren't about love, it's non love stuff that is coming to pass right now. Still waiting to see on love stuff. She did give me an answer today that is different than what she told me before regarding something I have asked about since August and always got a no on and now a yes. She also changed on someone being around him (someone I'm not worried about) but my gut tells me she does that at times to play on your insecurities so you'll call back.

Yes in our last conversation, quite a while ago now, she said he stilled cared about me but is so stuck.  Which I know he is - Then said he was looking to someone else (but he cares about me and is stuck?) then told me I'd have great news in my job in the next couple weeks (didn't ask about my job and my job is so stable nothing changes - I'm at my top pay - so I can't even get a raise).  I cut the conversation and got an email saying he's not gone - just stuck... But I was already spiralling by then.... Haven't talked to her since...

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2017, 03:42:52 AM »

Yes in our last conversation, quite a while ago now, she said he stilled cared about me but is so stuck.  Which I know he is - Then said he was looking to someone else (but he cares about me and is stuck?) then told me I'd have great news in my job in the next couple weeks (didn't ask about my job and my job is so stable nothing changes - I'm at my top pay - so I can't even get a raise).  I cut the conversation and got an email saying he's not gone - just stuck... But I was already spiralling by then.... Haven't talked to her since...

Those are the exact things I am told  :-\

Offline candy1

« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »

Those are the exact things I am told  :-\

Good to know... I made a decision after that chat never to contact her again.  So far I have stuck with that... Though days when I am struggling and she is the only one on...  I really have to stop myself.  My POI is STUCK, he is very stuck, but I also know he definitely cares about me and is attracted to me, and isn't with or "looking" to anyone else.  He just can't get past the damage his ex wife did to him.