Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623890 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #345 on: October 22, 2017, 03:08:17 AM »
When I read with her it was almost like she was reluctant to give good news. I straight up asked her “does he love me” and she said well I’ve got love cards here...and kind of trailed off...like she didn’t want to say yes.

It means she dosent know.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #346 on: October 22, 2017, 03:08:39 AM »
I read with her last week, I asked her when my POI would call.  She said in about a week, and has the blocking started yet?  I had just blocked him on instagram in order to get him to unfollow me. Still waiting on the call though.

Offline peppie

« Reply #347 on: October 22, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »
i really don't like how her reading flipped within a day. i'm apt to believe her first one as i notice if you dont' call for a while she's pretty good.

i agree that she tends to veer negative. i always feel this uneasy bad feeling after talking to her... i don't think i'll be calling back. i don't feel empowered after i talk to her.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #348 on: October 22, 2017, 02:11:36 PM »
i really don't like how her reading flipped within a day. i'm apt to believe her first one as i notice if you dont' call for a while she's pretty good.

i agree that she tends to veer negative. i always feel this uneasy bad feeling after talking to her... i don't think i'll be calling back. i don't feel empowered after i talk to her.

Not sure that the purpose of a reading is to make you feel empowered afterwards. I can't respect the readers who don't tell you the bad that comes along the way, only the good. Or who act like what they say is set in stone and can't be changed based on your actions/reactions/interactions.

Offline peppie

« Reply #349 on: October 22, 2017, 02:59:01 PM »

Not sure that the purpose of a reading is to make you feel empowered afterwards. I can't respect the readers who don't tell you the bad that comes along the way, only the good. Or who act like what they say is set in stone and can't be changed based on your actions/reactions/interactions.

my point is i always end calls with her in the negative - fearful and worried. i feel her readings fear to the negative and they haven't always been true.

Offline Member5

« Reply #350 on: October 22, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
I read with her last week, I asked her when my POI would call.  She said in about a week, and has the blocking started yet?  I had just blocked him on instagram in order to get him to unfollow me. Still waiting on the call though.

why are you trying to get him to unfollow you?

Offline Member5

« Reply #351 on: October 22, 2017, 05:02:47 PM »

The one time she gave me a positive reading it was so wrong it was laughable after when I realized what was really going on, although she did nail some small details about the person in question, but all the rest was just totally off base. That's basically how all my readings have been with her, a few small things were right but overall it was so wrong. I gave her 3 chances based on the great reviews but never again. She was never nasty with me though thank goodness

Offline peppie

« Reply #352 on: October 22, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »

The one time she gave me a positive reading it was so wrong it was laughable after when I realized what was really going on, although she did nail some small details about the person in question, but all the rest was just totally off base. That's basically how all my readings have been with her, a few small things were right but overall it was so wrong. I gave her 3 chances based on the great reviews but never again. She was never nasty with me though thank goodness

i walked away from my last reading with her feeling really negative. she gave me a positive read on my first read and then she flipped it on the second. it was so frustrating and unnerving. the second was very negative.

Offline peppie

« Reply #353 on: October 22, 2017, 07:45:58 PM »
Oh I totally understand the negative uneasy feeling you get when someone delivers a negative read. It feels so bad, so negative! My fav psychic Julie, even when she delivers such news, it feels that much negative.
I remember feeling like the same with QOC. I dont recall a lot of predictions but she said I will find peace with the situation: wrong. There was a lot of commotion and a horrible ugly fight between him and me days/months the reading.
She didnt say anything positive about him so that was true though. I wish I could find notes on the reading, but I dont so going by the recollection.
I dont think I want to venture into a reading with her for the current situation for the fear of getting a bad vibe post the reading in case if it is negative- making me call other readers to make me feel better.

yes and the worst is getting two readings and two opposite ones; the first positive and the second negative. it really upset me. the negative one was really negative. how can it flip? not calling back.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #354 on: October 22, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »
Yeah, plus, after the second opposite reading, it feels like money and energy got wasted on both the readings- because we dont know which reading to trust anymore. So if the outcome happens one way or the other, the reader was right (or wrong)...This has also happened with my home psychic once or twice, it is very frustrating, and shows that nothing is set in stone.

Oh I totally understand the negative uneasy feeling you get when someone delivers a negative read. It feels so bad, so negative! My fav psychic Julie, even when she delivers such news, it feels that much negative.
I remember feeling like the same with QOC. I dont recall a lot of predictions but she said I will find peace with the situation: wrong. There was a lot of commotion and a horrible ugly fight between him and me days/months the reading.
She didnt say anything positive about him so that was true though. I wish I could find notes on the reading, but I dont so going by the recollection.
I dont think I want to venture into a reading with her for the current situation for the fear of getting a bad vibe post the reading in case if it is negative- making me call other readers to make me feel better.

yes and the worst is getting two readings and two opposite ones; the first positive and the second negative. it really upset me. the negative one was really negative. how can it flip? not calling back.

Offline peppie

« Reply #355 on: October 22, 2017, 07:53:12 PM »
Yeah, plus, after the second opposite reading, it feels like money and energy got wasted on both the readings- because we dont know which reading to trust anymore. So if the outcome happens one way or the other, the reader was right (or wrong)...This has also happened with my home psychic once or twice, it is very frustrating, and shows that nothing is set in stone.

YES! EXACTLY. what you said PLUS the underlying negative vibe and uneasiness. Just not good at all.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #356 on: October 22, 2017, 08:50:03 PM »
She is negative.

I only called her twice, once asking if I would meet someone (a love interest online), and another about a job.
She told me I wouldn't meet the person (which was true), but when I called back regarding the job she said I would not get it, and I did get it.

Offline peppie

« Reply #357 on: October 22, 2017, 09:24:04 PM »
She is negative.

I only called her twice, once asking if I would meet someone (a love interest online), and another about a job.
She told me I wouldn't meet the person (which was true), but when I called back regarding the job she said I would not get it, and I did get it.

Thanks this is useful info :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #358 on: October 22, 2017, 09:33:18 PM »
She is negative.

So what does this mean...someone's free will didn't kick in?

Offline peppie

« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2017, 08:17:26 PM »
i think the issue here is that she sees MANY accurate things but then she also sees a few negative non-truths that are scathingly negative. these non-truths taint the entire reading and ruin some of your time until you figure out they aren't true. i'm especially referring to negative "warnings" she gives about what could happen if you do xyz.