Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623988 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #330 on: October 08, 2017, 07:50:14 PM »
I called Ann yesterday and asked her how someone was feeling towards me, the first thing she said was that the person had already expressed their feelings for me and am already aware of it, deep feelings, well true... then she said the person was across borders and that's why there's been distance, well what she said is true but since this person is acting like a little bitch, I thought their feelings had changed.

After months of not calling anyone I delved into the abyss and called a few, including Ann.

This woman amazes me. She has an incredible ability to see what's happening in the present with whatever you're calling about (I always call about personal relationships :) , and Ann has read about a few men for me.)

She hit the nail on the head with the current situation, and made two of what I call mini predictions, nice, but not crucial. Knowing my track record with her, they'll happen. Overall, she still sees the same outcome, delays, delays, delays. Which she has been seeing since last year.

I'll update when / if they happen.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2017, 07:53:30 PM »
After months of not calling anyone I delved into the abyss and called a few, including Ann.

This woman amazes me. She has an incredible ability to see what's happening in the present with whatever you're calling about (I always call about personal relationships :) , and Ann has read about a few men for me.)

She hit the nail on the head with the current situation, and made two of what I call mini predictions, nice, but not crucial. Knowing my track record with her, they'll happen. Overall, she still sees the same outcome, delays, delays, delays. Which she has been seeing since last year.

Do you ask her a question when you call or just ask for a general read? How long are your calls to her usually?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2017, 07:54:11 PM »
I called Ann yesterday and asked her how someone was feeling towards me, the first thing she said was that the person had already expressed their feelings for me and am already aware of it, deep feelings, well true... then she said the person was across borders and that's why there's been distance, well what she said is true but since this person is acting like a little bitch, I thought their feelings had changed.

Like a little bitch 😂😂 that about sums it up for me too

Offline patu005

« Reply #333 on: October 12, 2017, 10:39:44 PM »
What are the chances she is wrong about negative prediction? She almost swears to it?  She sees differently than Cookie, Sincerity and Diana. Any comments?

Offline knel27

« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2017, 10:48:04 PM »
a big chance she is wrong. Anne is not good with predictions, but amazing at picking up the present situation.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2017, 11:02:09 PM »
a big chance she is wrong. Anne is not good with predictions, but amazing at picking up the present situation.

I second this but I'm not sure on the positive vs. negative.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #336 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:08 AM »

I third this. This woman is awesome in the present and that's where her talent lies, but from my experience on both career and love predictions she can be so very wrong.

Offline Member5

« Reply #337 on: October 13, 2017, 11:55:49 PM »
What are the chances she is wrong about negative prediction? She almost swears to it?  She sees differently than Cookie, Sincerity and Diana. Any comments?

The one positive prediction she gave me was so wrong it was not even funny. She did pick up some very real things about the person in question but everything else she said about what was going to place was just so completely off. I called her about my POI and she was super negative about him and the total opposite of everyone else including Penny C who has always been correct for me.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #338 on: October 14, 2017, 10:37:59 PM »
She wasn’t even right for me when it came to the present. Last year, my poi was going through a super hard time and didn’t explain it to me until it was over. I asked her what his problem was and she was way off. The truth was worse than what any of the psychics said it was.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #339 on: October 15, 2017, 05:30:37 AM »
I'm not a fan of hers either.

Offline peppie

« Reply #340 on: October 21, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »
one reading yesterday and then another reading today... two different readings. how frustrated am i. ugh.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #341 on: October 21, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »
She was just nasty to me, her way of delivery sucks for me unfortunately. Its like putting salt on my injuries. May be I need to take  one more reading with her; but from what I recall, I had to call other psychics to make me feel better after her reading.

Offline peppie

« Reply #342 on: October 21, 2017, 03:54:03 PM »
She was just nasty to me, her way of delivery sucks for me unfortunately. Its like putting salt on my injuries. May be I need to take  one more reading with her; but from what I recall, I had to call other psychics to make me feel better after her reading.

she began to get irritated with me but i told her thanks you're really helping me. and she told me once i go there we have to stop because i'm done when it hits that point. so she knows she does it and she probably doens't like it either.

i'm a crabby bitch sometimes, too.  ;D

Offline peppie

« Reply #343 on: October 21, 2017, 06:47:22 PM »
thank GOD. i hated her predictions.

I third this. This woman is awesome in the present and that's where her talent lies, but from my experience on both career and love predictions she can be so very wrong.

I fourth this.

I fifth this. Absolutely excellent when it comes to the present but thats really it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #344 on: October 21, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »
When I read with her it was almost like she was reluctant to give good news. I straight up asked her “does he love me” and she said well I’ve got love cards here...and kind of trailed off...like she didn’t want to say yes.