Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623893 times)

Offline Psychicaddict

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2017, 04:07:03 AM »
I talked to her over a year ago. I still have to wait several months to see if her prediction comes to pass, but she was wrong when I asked her about someone's current situation.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2017, 02:48:33 PM »
A prediction she made in July happen earlier this week. I have another I am still waiting for, but she is about 80% for me these days.

Offline moonchild7988

« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2017, 06:51:52 PM »
Sorry, but no. I have been reading with Anne for several years now and I can assure you 100% that I have never heard a different voice or different style of reading. If you are a regular, she tends to talk to you sweeter but I have had few times when she yelled or snapped at me. I think she is older than 60 and she has a short temper. She had picked up on things around me off the air that I haven't asked that were amazing and yes, she has been wrong with many things as well. She tends to interpret the situation based on her personal judgment but if you can pass that, you can trust her.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »
Ann was the only one who told me my guy would not contact and she was right.  I ended up contacting him (on Ann's suggestion) and everything she said in my past couple readings was confirmed by him last night.  She is just about 100% correct for me.  Things that she couldn't have known, that were so random she picked up on.  Every other reader had told me that he would contact, except Ann.  And she was right.  I spoke to him last night and he told me he would not have reached out, he was waiting for me to do so.  (It's a long story, argument was my fault).  Anyhow, Ann is my go to.  The ONLY one who is constantly right. 

Offline helloworld

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2017, 03:06:18 AM »
Posted in the wrong thread earlier so moved it here...

QoC came through for me yet again. Sorry don't mean to harp on her abilities all the time but she was accurate. I asked her when POI would do something, she told what was going on in his head and that he would do it in 1 hour or day. It was a big deal that's why I called her. Sure enough he did the needful in an hour and he told me what's going on so I can validate what he was feeling.

She's been pretty good on timing with me lately but it could be sheer luck. She's been wrong on timing for me before so I won't say call her if timing is what you seek but overall I give her credit for her accuracy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #320 on: September 15, 2017, 06:00:06 PM »
I think QOC is definitely gifted.  She saw a lot that I think was accurate with my situation back when I was in the thick of it.  What she said made sense of course, but for some reason I was never tempted to call her back.  I think she puts her own opinions into the prediction part of it.  But her reading on the current is spot on.

Offline knel27

« Reply #321 on: September 17, 2017, 01:21:26 PM »
Not sure why I keep her around on my favorites given how 50/50 she's been (and the 50% of the time that she's right, when I think back on it, are complete coincidences, guesswork, or pertaining to a situation that could LITERALLY apply to anyone).

I read with her about 3 months ago about a job (looking to change employment) and she said that I would have a serious opportunity in October.  Read with her again a few days ago on the same issue, and now it's "no, you're not going anywhere at all. You'll be there for a long time. I don't see any sort of change of jobs for you at all".

Huh? Which is it?? I'm not reading with this one anymore.

I totally know how you feel. I first started calling Anne early August and I thought she gave a phenomenal general readings and made a few predictions on her own. But then when i called her a couple weeks later and asked specifically about those predictions, she sort of changed them. HOWEVER, the reason I continue to call is because she nails the present situation. I don't really trust her outcome predictions or even the small ones that could happen in the next couple months. I strictly call to get feelings/intentions for the current moment. The stuff she randomly blurts out on her own with the present is very accurate, I just wish she was more accurate with predictions  ::)

Offline StayWoke

« Reply #322 on: September 17, 2017, 01:41:48 PM »
I have had  readings with her and she was about 50/50 not all that nice in my opinion but some things did pan out.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #323 on: September 17, 2017, 05:00:14 PM »
I started reading on keen about 15 years ago, young and stupid,I don't remember exactly when I started reading with Anne, could have been  in 2001 or 2002 not sure sure but she was never right and I used to wonder why, then one day in November of 2015, she got something right, she said it will happen in 3 weeks but it happened February 2016, 3 months exactly to the date; everything she stated happened exactly.This made me a believer. Anne can be a hit or miss.She also saw something else happening in my life that would require me to save some money,  but when I asked her if so, so and so is what she saw happening, she said no, she was wrong, what I suspected is what happened. The time period of financial constraint was correct. She also mentioned my father in the reading, she told me he might fall sick the holidays, fortunately, she was wrong but I got sick around that period. She has a gift but her interpretation can be wrong.

It's frustrating for sure!

Thank you for sharing I was feeling left out from her predictions also not panning out...  back in late July and early August she kept seeing the number 2. She was so confident it's be between 2 day or 2 weeks... she felt for sure it would be that ... and sadly it went and passed. It's frustrating because she was able to pick up so much in the present... regardless I'm believing it's gonna happen, it is happening, but in his time, and ok with that- I'm doing a lot of law of Attraction and eft tapping.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #324 on: September 17, 2017, 08:51:34 PM »
I'll stick to who works for me for small stuff. QOC said she doesn't see contact happening ever again from someone i herd from a few days later.

Offline whskers

« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2017, 09:23:39 PM »
She's so negative. She said something about my guy stressing about because his parents don't approve of our cultural difference. His parents doesn't even know me nor have any issues with other cultures. Totally untrue.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2017, 09:54:27 PM »
I was just talking to my friend the other day about Ann and I noticed for me at least she has never given me any time frames other than 3 months or 6 months. Her readings seem to be more accurate regarding what is coming up in say a month or two, but she isn't an outcome reader. She does have some real estate predictions pending for me and she has been pretty accurate for me overall.

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2017, 10:11:39 PM »
I 2nd this as well she is rude i have read with her since 2015 at that time she was correct on the outcome but getting any other answers was not possible she would get negative with me. I even wrote a bad review one time back then because she was wrong on something she wrote an email trashing me and had keen remove it and they did. fast forward to this year i called just to see if she would get the same out come as my top readers she knew me right away and called me out on the review but she still read for me same outcome so i was feeling good. The second reading different didnt connect only said i need to be nice to her father because it is important to her, i asked more questions she sounded like i was wasting her time and she didnt answer. Her father died so she was wrong again so i gave her one more chance based on how she works for so many on here and different story again i asked for clarification and more info she told me to call someone else to explain the details i just laughed and hung up. I didnt leave her a bad review but serious her attitude sometimes sucks and it is negative. She should work on her customer service skill or find another job she does hit on somethings but her attitude just ruins it to keep calling her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2017, 10:11:54 PM »
ha! she said something similar to me too and I was thinking, WHAT cultural differences? He's a sixth generation-born American Hispanic (who doesn't speak spanish and neither do his parents, nor do they celebrate any of their country's festivities) and I'm fricking black and white. WHAT cultural differences? LOL

Well, just so you know...since I've been studing this at college. South American's (Mexican, Latinos, etc) even those born in the U.S. have become the highest ranking ethnic group who discrimante against blacks, moreso now than whites apparently, even though they are just as dirt poor as blacks. It's sad really, but just an fyi. So perhaps those were the differences she was talking about..idk.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #329 on: October 02, 2017, 08:06:28 PM »
Had he started the proceedings already at the time of the reading or was it a bit later? Just curious as many psychics mistake the near-future for the present.

anything