Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623960 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2017, 03:58:38 AM »
The very first time I read with her I couldn't understand nor really hear her.  She got bothered. I said this in my review.  She sent me a sassy email that her clients are usually kinder.  I thought she had blocked me, but months later she took my call and told me to be careful in my review.
I have to say she is gifted.  I've sassed her back.  I'm sure she knows it's me when I call.

LOL, be careful about telling the truth? Of all people, shes complaining about her clients not being "kind"...well being a bitch during a reading isnt doing any favors
for anyone honey.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2017, 04:44:24 AM »
The very first time I read with her I couldn't understand nor really hear her.  She got bothered. I said this in my review.  She sent me a sassy email that her clients are usually kinder.  I thought she had blocked me, but months later she took my call and told me to be careful in my review.
I have to say she is gifted.  I've sassed her back.  I'm sure she knows it's me when I call.

Yeah. She is hit or miss for me, and as accurate as she has been- I have a hard time getting past her attitude. Her tone is very uninviting at times.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2017, 05:15:56 AM »

LOL, be careful about telling the truth? Of all people, shes complaining about her clients not being "kind"...well being a bitch during a reading isnt doing any favors
for anyone honey.
I thought this was so funny. Readers are always one-sided for the most part and bias as hell. They can do to you what you can't do to them.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #303 on: August 24, 2017, 11:27:11 PM »
Any updates?

Offline nancy

« Reply #304 on: August 25, 2017, 04:32:11 AM »
Sigh I've been dying to share my recent reading with her! But have been too worried that sharing will change the outcome...but at this point it doesn't look like it's happening

She was so positive that me and my ex would make up, she said I have his heart, she was nice and complimented my personality- that's so not like her. She's usually negative and I feel worse when talking to her, even if it is good news. She gave me the number 2, felt it would days or weeks. Well the days prediction went and passed and it's almost 2 weeks... ugh, then I worry I changed the outcome because this morning I gave in and made contact with him this morning. I still haven't heard anything. I feel like crap. At face value he is gone and I look pathetic. Hope wise sigh -every other reader feels strongly we'll make up and has the same time frames but jade time frame also just passed too. Face value- he is gone, I look like I'm begging (and am) and I'm broke.

Lesson learned: nope

I am being too mean and harsh on myself... but I said I was done wasting time, here I am back to square one with anxiety

I don't believe you change the outcome just because you contact him this morning.  I has a reading with QOC18 about 2 weeks ago, she picked up wrong person and she was very moody. Hang in there everything will be OK.

Offline Kate

« Reply #305 on: August 25, 2017, 10:34:01 AM »
Sigh I've been dying to share my recent reading with her! But have been too worried that sharing will change the outcome...but at this point it doesn't look like it's happening

She was so positive that me and my ex would make up, she said I have his heart, she was nice and complimented my personality- that's so not like her. She's usually negative and I feel worse when talking to her, even if it is good news. She gave me the number 2, felt it would days or weeks. Well the days prediction went and passed and it's almost 2 weeks... ugh, then I worry I changed the outcome because this morning I gave in and made contact with him this morning. I still haven't heard anything. I feel like crap. At face value he is gone and I look pathetic. Hope wise sigh -every other reader feels strongly we'll make up and has the same time frames but jade time frame also just passed too. Face value- he is gone, I look like I'm begging (and am) and I'm broke.

I am being too mean and harsh on myself... but I said I was done wasting time, here I am back to square one with anxiety

I don't believe you change the outcome just because you contact him this morning.  I has a reading with QOC18 about 2 weeks ago, she picked up wrong person and she was very moody. Hang in there everything will be OK.

I would suggest you have a reading with Advisor Neal on this. I made a similar mistake - it did change the reading, but not hopelessly. Talk to a male empath - Chosen777 is also good - they will give you some practical insights as to how you should proceed - and they will tell you the truth (i.e. whether it has affected anything.)  Then - if you can.. let it go and focus on yourself as much as possible.. the more you do that, the better the ultimate outcome. Walk around for a week telling yourself "I'm amazing" - I'm serious. It will change your life.

Offline nancy

« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2017, 03:01:20 PM »

I would suggest you have a reading with Advisor Neal on this. I made a similar mistake - it did change the reading, but not hopelessly. Talk to a male empath - Chosen777 is also good - they will give you some practical insights as to how you should proceed - and they will tell you the truth (i.e. whether it has affected anything.)  Then - if you can.. let it go and focus on yourself as much as possible.. the more you do that, the better the ultimate outcome. Walk around for a week telling yourself "I'm amazing" - I'm serious. It will change your life.

Maybe you're both right.

But right now silence is an answer. It's good answer, and it's a kind answer.

No answer is the answer.  Focus on yourself and time will heal all the wounds.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2017, 04:31:45 PM »
A prediction QoC made for me that was supposed to happen within 2 months happened within 2 weeks.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2017, 05:42:05 PM »
Thanks Fluttershy. I am sorry for what you are going through.

So far, QoC has been one of the very few readers who has connected with me. Now she's not always accurate and has missed things but overall, she's been great for me.

Her timing hasn't been the best though.

I really wish things work out for the best for you.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:47:34 PM by helloworld »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #309 on: September 02, 2017, 12:50:40 AM »
I tried her due to raving reviews, and honestly it felt like guesswork above anything else. It was an insanely negative reading, much like Ness21. But it wasn't because it was negative that I don't think she was anything special. I've had positive readings I knew were bullshit too. Definitely isn't for me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #310 on: September 02, 2017, 01:38:57 AM »
My predictions with her have passed. At this point, she has been more accurate for me than anyone I've read with. Ever. And trust me, I've been through a lot. She was the ONLY one who my ex and I would start talking again after an acknowledgement at work. I didn't know what it meant at first. Well, 2 weeks later, my ex started working where I work and he used that as the reason to reach out to me and work things out. She has given me little predictions along the way that have been correct. She warned me of something one time and I didn't heed her warning and I made a mistake :/ her good and bad predictions come through for me and she's stellar at 3rd parties.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #311 on: September 02, 2017, 02:18:19 AM »
Same for me. I posted in the August predictions thread but I should give her credit here too.

QoC's predictions have passed and she has been more right than wrong for me. I was flipping over something recently and I called her. She got the details and told me the reason behind that issue. She guided me as well. I am happy I took her guidance because eventually things worked out as she said they would.

I think she might be better to read with earlier in the day than later. Also I meditate before my readings and when I do, my readings tend to be more accurate.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #312 on: September 02, 2017, 02:53:17 AM »
Did you ask for a general reading and see what she picked up? I asked her to zoom in on my POI from the start and now I'm wondering if maybe just like Yona, she's better generalised.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #313 on: September 02, 2017, 03:00:09 AM »
Did you ask for a general reading and see what she picked up? I asked her to zoom in on my POI from the start and now I'm wondering if maybe just like Yona, she's better generalised.

I agree with this. Anytime I ask something in general terms versus a direct/specific question, Anne gives me accurate predictions and/or gives me random details I can later confirm.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #314 on: September 05, 2017, 01:42:14 AM »
Ann made two accurate predictions for me last week.  She stated I would have spontaneous plans with someone.  This happened yesterday.  She also said someone at work would be asked to leave, but she didn't know what that meant.  I can't get into specific details, but this ended up playing out as well.