Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623848 times)

Offline helloworld

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2017, 11:48:07 PM »
75% accuracy is great! Good to know she's that good with predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #286 on: August 06, 2017, 02:24:34 AM »
For me, way off, like literally not even close. The only reader that has ever been accurate regarding timing for me is Yona. Although QOC timing has been off, she always, ALWAYS picks up on the situation. These two are my go to, after many many years of reading and a lot of wasted money.

How has she been with predictions for you?
I read with her the first week of July and felt I wasted money on her this time. It was my first reading. I swear I feel like she was guessing. Nothing resonated. She didn't really provide anything that was super helpful. She recommended some stupid website that she said she uses from time to time. I honestly didn't see what it had to do with me, but ok. I believe I posted she was just a tarot reader. Not my cup of tea to begin with, but tried her due to the forum.

She gave me a five for a prediction which would either mean five months or five weeks or five days, all that other bs that goes along with time. Who knows because the psychic definitely doesn't.

Offline anna81

« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2017, 01:52:59 PM »
I wanted to give QofC another try...
I paid for a reading... arranged a call and she denied the call and sent me this... I had forgotten what I wrote in Nov 2016... apparently they are like Santa and keep records.

ladya

« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »
I paid for a reading... arranged a call and she denied the call and sent me this... I had forgotten what I wrote in Nov 2016... apparently they are like Santa and keep records.

thats very snarky. what if you just didn't connect that time. man people really can't take criticism.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
Hahaha you left her bad feedback. She has a memory of an Elephant!!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2017, 04:05:33 PM »
I think it is easy for them to see the feedback when you call.

Honestly, I get why they would ignore the call...if you didnt like them the first time and left bad feedback for it
its not likely that you would change your mind again later. She didnt have to email you about it though.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2017, 04:56:11 PM »
Most people block you straight away... I guess she likes to remind you

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2017, 05:42:21 PM »
I have to disagree. It is likely that some callers might change their minds. Some have, cause I know many people continue to try Leanne, although she isn't on Keen. My point being that callers are more forgiving than the readers are. But tbh that was a total Bitch move from QoC and it was almost a year go.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2017, 05:46:34 PM »
I guess you are right Hornetkick.

I do find it just...weird..that they take the time to track feedback like that. She must do this for every call. I mean how many real "bashers"
do they get to make them paranoid like this?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2017, 06:38:45 PM »
Yes, I know. I read with her once, but I never left feedback after the call even though she didn't live up to her hype and I didn't have any issues getting through, although I used her new callers line. I also didn't find her necessarily mean as some have said...she was just off IMO. Readers claim they aren't god but act like their words are in stone with the way they come off overly confident and hardly ever admit to making mistakes. They love when they are right for callers and seemed floored when they are wrong. It has just never made any sense to me, for readers in particular (human beings) to think that they can't be wrong...ever. Who thinks like this??

Offline mystery123

« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2017, 06:41:54 PM »

thats very snarky. what if you just didn't connect that time. man people really can't take criticism.

Wow that's crazy that someone can hold on to something for this long..and it's not that you said something mean.. I like readers who are more zen and don't care about feedback and such because they trust their gift!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2017, 06:56:29 PM »
Yes, I know. I read with her once, but I never left feedback after the call even though she didn't live up to her hype and I didn't have any issues getting through, although I used her new callers line. I also didn't find her necessarily mean as some have said...she was just off IMO. Readers claim they aren't god but act like their words are in stone with the way they come off overly confident and hardly ever admit to making mistakes. They love when they are right for callers and seemed floored when they are wrong. It has just never made any sense to me, for readers in particular (human beings) to think that they can't be wrong...ever. Who thinks like this??

The unprofessional. Its my top pet peeves with gifted psychics.....how they can never balance their gift with the realities of providing a service.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2017, 08:26:15 PM »
Great post. I don't know which forum but someone once posted she told the reader she was wrong in seeing a pregnancy for her. The reader insistent and was adamant about her pregnancy. She flat out told the reader she had a hysterectomy and her pregnancy days were over and still the reader said she was going to have a baby. The reader was just an idiot. I mean what can you do besides hang up?

The flip side is when callers make excuses for readers. That has got to be a top pet peeve for me.

Offline anna81

« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2017, 10:22:54 PM »
I share the email because she was being ridiculous. Unprofessional.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2017, 03:51:50 AM »
The very first time I read with her I couldn't understand nor really hear her.  She got bothered. I said this in my review.  She sent me a sassy email that her clients are usually kinder.  I thought she had blocked me, but months later she took my call and told me to be careful in my review.
I have to say she is gifted.  I've sassed her back.  I'm sure she knows it's me when I call.

anything