Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623960 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »
Queen of cup 18 doesn't accept NEW CALLERS? she said read her blog before calling but I didn't any blog.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/queen-of-cups18/7074596 < call her on this listing and you should be fine.

Thank You

Offline Dannika

« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »
I feel like sometimes qoc18 is at her best when you ask her for a general read of what's coming up. Without prompting from me she accurately nailed some people around me and described them to a t from a love perspective. She had been very wrong with timing for me though - I'd say she is accurate about 75% of the time for me which is as good as it gets on keen I think.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
I feel like sometimes qoc18 is at her best when you ask her for a general read of what's coming up. Without prompting from me she accurately nailed some people around me and described them to a t from a love perspective. She had been very wrong with timing for me though - I'd say she is accurate about 75% of the time for me which is as good as it gets on keen I think.

How off is she on timing? I first talked to her on June 24, she got 2 months for communication. I didn't call back until the other day because I read on here that you should only talk to her once a month or so lol so I called back the other day and she got 3 weeks for communication. Which would put it at about the 2 month mark from when I first talked to her.

Offline nancy

« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
I has reading with QOC18 this morning, I felt she is rude. Both of my ex have the same name so she picked up on the last ex instead of the current ex. Nothing special about QOC18 and she is not a detail reader.

Offline nancy

« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2017, 05:52:42 PM »
I has reading with QOC18 this morning, I felt she is rude. Both of my ex have the same name so she picked up on the last ex instead of the current ex. Nothing special about QOC18 and she is not a detail reader.

She did this to me too and I didnt realize til after, even though she picked up correctly how his fam is from one state and moved to another etc. However when I called her back to say what happened and have another try at it she just doubled down and was irritated. She remains my only no, even though everything she said was about my wrong ex lol. I gave up with her.

The only reason I want to have a reading with her because a lot people said she is very accurate. This  is my first time and will be my last time. Why she being rude when I paid for her service, it's not like she give me free reading.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »
I read the feedback here and it seems QoC has good and bad days so I think she had a not-so-good day the last time I spoke to her which was one month back. I must admit last time I spoke to her my energy was off which could have affected the reading.

Lately, my readings have been positive but today I wanted to talk to a reader who is known to be a straight-shooter so I called QoC. She was curt but she connected very well with me. I am fine with readers being curt so long as they are accurate and today she was. I gave her a name and she took it from there and gave me information that I can validate.

As of now, I have spoken to QoC, Prophet Rose, Christina474773 and CindyS (bitwine) about a particular situation. The only person to pick up on third party on their own was QoC which shocked me because no one else picked on it so I was getting frustrated with my readings. QoC was the most realistic of them all.

All of them have said third party will disappear and gave me timelines. Interestingly, QoC and Christina474773's timelines were similar. Regarding a job situation, QoC and PR told me almost the same while Christina474773 differed.

Now PR told me a lot of stuff she's told others so I don't know what to make of her reading but her contact prediction happened. Christina474773 was 100% sure third party will leave and very positive overall.

My question is for the people who have connected with QoC - has she accurately predicted third party leaving? I know she is not a fairytale reader but curious to hear others experiences. The same for Prophet Rose, Christina and CindyS.

Has anyone been told third party will leave and it has happened?

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »
A poi i don't want will not go away. He is still trying to contact me while involved with someone. I did ask Christina about it and she did tell me the 3rd party was leaving but she's still there strong after her timeframe. I think ill try Qoc again it was real short last time.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »
A poi i don't want will not go away. He is still trying to contact me while involved with someone. I did ask Christina about it and she did tell me the 3rd party was leaving but she's still there strong after her timeframe. I think ill try Qoc again it was real short last time.

Christina got my current accurately but I think she was a little too positive. I truly hope she is right but I am trying to keep it real. On a side note, one thing that annoyed me about Christina was that she was talking to her child quite a bit while she was reading for me.

My first reading with QoC was short because I wasn't sure if we were connecting but in the second reading she was so accurate validating details with no information from me that I read with her for much longer. I thought since we've connected so well today why not get as many details as possible because you never know how we will connect the next time I talk to her.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »

Christina got my current accurately but I think she was a little too positive. I truly hope she is right but I am trying to keep it real. On a side note, one thing that annoyed me about Christina was that she was talking to her child quite a bit while she was reading for me.

My first reading with QoC was short because I wasn't sure if we were connecting but in the second reading she was so accurate validating details with no information from me that I read with her for much longer. I thought since we've connected so well today why not get as many details as possible because you never know how we will connect the next time I talk to her.

Im hoping she was maybe mixing energies i did call about 2 people, I do like give "some" a 2nd chance to see if I'm wrong. I've been in line 3 days now i think she'll get to me today I'm # 3. It was going to be more work related but will ask same for main poi & not the 2nd one i want him to go away lol.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2017, 08:06:26 PM »
Im hoping she was maybe mixing energies i did call about 2 people, I do like give "some" a 2nd chance to see if I'm wrong. I've been in line 3 days now i think she'll get to me today I'm # 3. It was going to be more work related but will ask same for main poi & not the 2nd one i want him to go away lol.

Lol, I know what you mean - I have given some readers a second chance as well (QoC & Christina). The second time round I meditated before getting the reading to ground myself. I've seen my readings are better when I meditate before. Let me know how your reading goes... good luck!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2017, 08:10:26 PM »
Queen of cups has been the best reader on Keen for me. I connect to this reader so well, she always provides information that validates the present. I do think that sometimes she puts her own little opinions into the reading. But it's fine I don't mind it, as long as the reading is accurate. She said in my last reading which was a week ago that my POI has gone inside himself emotionally and wasn't wearing his heart on his sleeve, being cautious with his feelings. Little behold I have not heard much from him from the last reading which was a week ago. She also told me he was adjusting to a new environment, which was shocking because he had just gotten back to his home from being gone temporarily for so long.. I think if i were to receive something negative or a third party showed up. I would have a meltdown because i trust her readings that much because of how much she knows. Luckily that hasn't happened but i do get a bit nervous before i call her because i know she is brutally honest.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2017, 08:29:25 PM »
I would have a meltdown because i trust her readings that much because of how much she knows. Luckily that hasn't happened but i do get a bit nervous before i call her because i know she is brutally honest.

That's great you trust her readings. After my today's reading, I too feel I can trust what she had to say today. Yes, she is brutally honest and nonchalant. Pretty cool she got the third party info on her own. She told me how third party would disappear and what to watch out for. Though the reading was on the positive side, it was not all peaches and roses. Thank God I meditated before calling her so I was calm else I would have broken down.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »

How off is she on timing? I first talked to her on June 24, she got 2 months for communication. I didn't call back until the other day because I read on here that you should only talk to her once a month or so lol so I called back the other day and she got 3 weeks for communication. Which would put it at about the 2 month mark from when I first talked to her.

For me, way off, like literally not even close. The only reader that has ever been accurate regarding timing for me is Yona. Although QOC timing has been off, she always, ALWAYS picks up on the situation. These two are my go to, after many many years of reading and a lot of wasted money.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2017, 11:38:11 PM »
For me, way off, like literally not even close. The only reader that has ever been accurate regarding timing for me is Yona. Although QOC timing has been off, she always, ALWAYS picks up on the situation. These two are my go to, after many many years of reading and a lot of wasted money.

How has she been with predictions for you?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »

How has she been with predictions for you?

She almost 100% of the one can accurately pick up on present situations. I'd say her accuracy for predictions are 75%. She has a really uncanny ability to nail specific details if the prediction is imminent.