Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623833 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2017, 10:52:34 PM »
Yea I know I obviously read her blog what does her blog have to with my reading? Also I never complained about her voice so what's your point?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:22 PM »
If you are asking me then I don't have any point. I was just piggy-backing on bluebelle's comment that she can come of as rude and I think somewhere she mentions that in her blog. Nothing to do with your reading. I was just going through last few posts and replying in general.

By no means I am defending her, I didn't have a good reading either..

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2017, 12:16:40 PM »
Does anybody be know if Queen of Cups18 reads privately?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2017, 05:29:28 PM »
She was rude years ago. Seems to have cooled her heals some what. Not as busy as she once was. She is gifted. Didn't give no fairytale story. The things she did say I could validate. Want to know how a person feels? Then call her.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »
She's still super sassy with me  :P  Did go from one week a negative reading to a positive one the following week. I dunno.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #260 on: July 18, 2017, 07:31:20 PM »
She's still super sassy with me  :P  Did go from one week a negative reading to a positive one the following week. I dunno.

This is my issue with Anne. And I still read with her in fact she is one of my favorites because I have had a lot of success with her. Either the first read is the most accurate or if time passes and she changes the outcome that is accurate as well. She is good with outcomes for me, but it depends on what the current circumstances are I feel. It's like she guesses based on what she is getting at that time.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2017, 07:32:12 PM »

God I hate that (conflicting readings). 

Last I read with her, she said that the POI I was calling about would "always be in my life" but she didn't see a relationship for the next year...whatever that means lol.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2017, 08:14:02 PM »

This is my issue with Anne. And I still read with her in fact she is one of my favorites because I have had a lot of success with her. Either the first read is the most accurate or if time passes and she changes the outcome that is accurate as well. She is good with outcomes for me, but it depends on what the current circumstances are I feel. It's like she guesses based on what she is getting at that time.

My experience is the same with you, Brit. Although she's been flat out wrong for me before. I know that isn't really helpful, but I still think she's worth calling once a MONTH. I emphasize that because she's usually more correct when there is real time between readings.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2017, 09:17:18 PM »
She's is really good at the present. She predicted the correct month on something that i knew the answer on before i had asked her. It could have been any month and she nailed it. but i always make it a point to call her every 3 weeks or so because i know she would get sassy if i called her whenever i wanted to, which would be every 4 days if i could.  I do agree that she uses her own judgement a lot but it doesn't bother me, i find it helpful in my case. I've never found her to be rude,  I think she just get's moody sometimes. The only time i hear irritation is when she says hello at the beginning of the call, but after that I find her pleasant to talk to.. maybe it's just me

Offline whskers

« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »
I read with her a week ago and i sure hope she is wrong.  She said that my POI and I will never be in a relationship.  :(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2017, 12:45:46 AM »
She told me that too, but sadly she's probably right

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2017, 01:06:03 AM »
she told me the same...

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »
Hi everyone, hope you all are well.

A quick update - I spoke to QueenofCups18 quite a few months ago and recently had a few predictions manifest exactly how I was told.

Like a few others have said, she has her ON days and her OFF days and I have experienced both. While her OFF days are something else altogether, all I can say is when she has her ON days, she's on fire. That's how she was with me when I last spoke to her a few months ago. The predictions she made then are unfolding just like she said. She's blunt and doesn't sugarcoat so in case you plan to talk to her be ready for that.

Have a wonderful day/weekend :)

Offline nancy

« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2017, 06:03:59 PM »
Queen of cup 18 doesn't accept NEW CALLERS? she said read her blog before calling but I didn't any blog.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2017, 06:14:17 PM »
Queen of cup 18 doesn't accept NEW CALLERS? she said read her blog before calling but I didn't any blog.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/queen-of-cups18/7074596 < call her on this listing and you should be fine.