Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623954 times)

Offline truthseeker87

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2017, 03:13:37 PM »
I had a reading with QoC the other day. She was lovely to talk to. Nailed present situation. Like with details she couldn't have known. I appreciated the insight she gave me. I'd read with her again in a heartbeat.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2017, 11:36:34 PM »
I think she has a gift but she's always on the defense and not very nice at all. I woukd rather speak to someone who's a little more courteous. Some of her predictions have panned put and others haven't for me. She can only read short term IMO

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2017, 08:44:26 PM »
Does Queen of Cups give out overly positive readings? I just really hope I can depend on my readings with her.. Has anyone had negative?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #243 on: July 11, 2017, 08:50:37 PM »
Does Queen of Cups give out overly positive readings? I just really hope I can depend on my readings with her.. Has anyone had negative?

She told me that my ex would come back with the intention of being romantic but that he's just not disciplined and makes promises he can't keep and because of that I'll decide not to be in a relationship even though it's what he wants and pursues with me. If that helps.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2017, 09:08:19 PM »

She told me that my ex would come back with the intention of being romantic but that he's just not disciplined and makes promises he can't keep and because of that I'll decide not to be in a relationship even though it's what he wants and pursues with me. If that helps.

Has this happened yet? The only semi negative thing she has told me is that my lack of employment might be a road block for us, because he really likes ambition which is probably true lol. Everything else she said was good, that he genuinely loves me, his heart is open. He worries he doesn't have the time to give me. That he feels monogamous towards me.   When i asked if i would be moving in the next year she told me yes and it would be out of state..  where as Aries told me i wouldn't be.. I hope it's all true!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »

She has a reputation for being pretty negative

That gives me hope. I'll be happy about it when i see some predictions happen.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2017, 09:15:35 PM »

Has this happened yet? The only semi negative thing she has told me is that my lack of employment might be a road block for us, because he really likes ambition which is probably true lol. Everything else she said was good, that he genuinely loves me, his heart is open. He worries he doesn't have the time to give me. That he feels monogamous towards me.   When i asked if i would be moving in the next year she told me yes and it would be out of state..  where as Aries told me i wouldn't be.. I hope it's all true!

Not yet. I only had my first reading with her last week. She got 2 days/weeks/months as far as communication. I read with her on 7/6/2017, so it wasn't 2 days lol

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »
Well I hope everything works out for the both of us! Hopefully it will be the 2 week mark for you, I would be curious to see how your predictions unfold! Maybe you'll be more forgiving of him if that scenerio really does play out knowing what you know now. Did she seem accurate in the reading for you? Did it resonate?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:23:04 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2017, 10:43:09 PM »
Is the listing that says "new callers - read blog before calling!" the right listing for new callers?

I haven't had a reading in almost a month and I really want to try her.  I was in line, she got to me and didn't pick up.  Then she takes the caller behind me  ???  I got in line again but she logged off.

Offline monika

« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2017, 01:22:32 AM »

Not yet. I only had my first reading with her last week. She got 2 days/weeks/months as far as communication. I read with her on 7/6/2017, so it wasn't 2 days lol
Funny, I read with her today and she also told me two days two weeks for communication. I really hope she is right.

Offline njlady

« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2017, 02:16:31 AM »
Yes. If I recall correctly, she is VERY picky about new callers calling other lines that AREN'T for new callers. She will actually block you...which I find odd.

Is the listing that says "new callers - read blog before calling!" the right listing for new callers?

Offline njlady

« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
I said yes. There's only one listing for new callers and that's it.

ok, thanks.  You had a lot of quotes before that and none of them was mine, so I just wanted to make sure before I got myself blocked.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2017, 03:32:38 PM »
Spoke to her for the first time. First off she was really rude it felt like she was forced to give me a reading lol....second she pick up details about a work related issue however her prediction made no sense. Next we talked about love she didn't pick up much at all and said nothing that was in line with other readers.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2017, 04:00:24 PM »
Spoke to her for the first time. First off she was really rude it felt like she was forced to give me a reading lol....second she pick up details about a work related issue however her prediction made no sense. Next we talked about love she didn't pick up much at all and said nothing that was in line with other readers.

she can come off rude and abrupt.  I remember that....the last time i read with her (back in march) she was a BIT nicer, but still the type that isn't exactly warm and fuzzy.  I don't mind if a reader is not all sunshine and rainbows but something about her made me not want to call her back lol.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2017, 10:45:20 PM »

she can come off rude and abrupt.  I remember that....the last time i read with her (back in march) she was a BIT nicer, but still the type that isn't exactly warm and fuzzy.  I don't mind if a reader is not all sunshine and rainbows but something about her made me not want to call her back lol.

I think that's why she asks to read the blog. The blog has a topic called New Callers where she says her voice is scruffy, accent different, etc..

anything