Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623891 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2017, 09:40:57 PM »
Thanks for coming back Liz. Its good to see some of the older posters. I wonder where Synergy is..loved her posts. Wonder if anything ever happened for the
better in her situation.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2017, 11:27:01 PM »
She did not pick up on the situation accurately. She said he was too afraid to pursue me because of something another woman might do, which he is single, and that he will want a friendship with me. I definitely don't see him pursuing a friendship with me because he knows I want something more

Offline peppie

« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2017, 04:05:30 AM »
she has been amazing in some ways. i called today and the random things she said there is no way in hell she could have known. i was FLOORED. she made a prediction about a relationship and it completely changed from last time. last time she said he is too afraid to open up and she didn't see it going anywhere due to this. however, i asked if it could change and she said yes. today she gave me a positive reading on the relationship, so i guess it changed. i'm okay with that though. most readers are good only with the present and the very short term. she nailed other things, prediction wise. i really like her and will keep calling.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
Yeah no need for a reader to be so mean! I mean you ARE paying them for a service. She doesn't like being questioned.. which is crazy. It's like I can ask you to elaborate or clarify on my reading :/

stargazer

« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2017, 05:56:41 PM »
Yeah no need for a reader to be so mean! I mean you ARE paying them for a service. She doesn't like being questioned.. which is crazy. It's like I can ask you to elaborate or clarify on my reading :/
this is one of the reasons I don't call her anymore. This and she was inaccurate for me. Even if she was accurate, I don't like readers who have an attitude. I don't mind dry and to the point. But she gets frustrated and bitchy and raises her voice when asked to elaborate.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2017, 01:15:06 AM »
I haven't read with her in a few months because she gets impatient and she remembers too much from previous reads. I still think she is accurate, but I never know what mood she will be in.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2017, 02:05:03 AM »
She didn't work for me. Said my POI wouldn't come back, which is fine if that's what she thinks, but I'm also seeing someone else (very casually) who I KNOW is a total player and she was all about him. Said he was great and had long term potential, etc. The dude is SUCH a player. It's kind of my 'control' question. If someone says that guy is a great guy, then they're just wrong.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2017, 02:39:54 AM »
She didn't work for me. Said my POI wouldn't come back, which is fine if that's what she thinks, but I'm also seeing someone else (very casually) who I KNOW is a total player and she was all about him. Said he was great and had long term potential, etc. The dude is SUCH a player. It's kind of my 'control' question. If someone says that guy is a great guy, then they're just wrong.

Which psychics have gotten the control question right if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2017, 03:19:44 AM »
I don't take notes on the keen readers often. Ty (www.tarotbyty.com) described him as 'fun for now, not serious' which is, basically, all he is.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #234 on: June 28, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »
She's been right for me love and career wise. My first call with her she described my present situation well (down time, emotional etc.) and gave me a prediction which I thought was totally coming from the left field but she was right. She said I will have a short term gig this spring/summer which at that time never I imagined. She also said my past is not coming back. After the call I thought I wasted my time and money on her but surprise surprise!! I have a short term gig right now which will probably last until the fall...my ex also hasnt been back since then. I read with her last week of March.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2017, 05:09:39 PM »
I just have to add I had my second reading with her and she said I will be in a gathering/networking event to which I will benefit a lot- we will see!\

She also asked me if I'll be buying a house to which I said no. The reason she said that is because she sees me signing some important documents regarding a property. Well...I am planning to buy a new car this year so..maybe that is it. She told me to ask particular questions before signing that paper.

She also described my bf as "There's a man coming in...holding a heart and this love is definitely not one sided"

Offline mystery123

« Reply #236 on: July 02, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »
I just thought of her and she was pretty spot on. Didn't look like she wanted to be on call for long. Just asked my name and told me I like someone at work, but if I pursue it I will get hurt, he is not available emotionally for a relationship. I will meet someone in two months through some introduction.

Her first part has been spot on. Let's see what happens in Fall:)..

Just wanted to update here.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #237 on: July 02, 2017, 09:05:42 PM »
Wow, I just spoke to her and she was just mediocre at best. I mean I heard her shuffling the cards but she didn’t provide a lot of information and wasn’t very helpful. I totally wasted money on her. She could hear the disappointment in my voice and goes I'll send you some mintues. I'm thinking to myself, what good does that do?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:07:44 PM by HornetKick »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #238 on: July 02, 2017, 09:48:25 PM »
Oh i thought that was her reading style when i said she didn't wanna keep me on phone. Because she wasn't detail for me either. She did shuffle cards and got correct information but didn't provide any details as I would have liked her to. My call was 4 minutes and I had to push it to be 4 minutes.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2017, 12:14:08 AM »
I like QOC18 to an extent. I feel that she is great on her good days, but some days, she seems annoyed and tends to rush you off the phone. It just depends on her mood really.

anything