Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623974 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2017, 07:39:17 PM »
Anne is very moody at times. I have been getting readings from her probably for about 5 years now. One time she was snappy and I called her out on it. She actually emailed me and sent me 5 minutes free. She isn't good to call all the time because she will ask why you are calling about something she already read about before. Maybe she had a good memory or takes notes. She is only about very short term things. I think 3 months out with her might be the most accurate. She does know details and is pretty quick so I like to get insight from her. I do wonder if she shares an account with someone. She has a very stern mean side at times and other times she will even laugh and be very pleasant. Too many people have noticed a change in her voice which I think may possibly be due to her sharing her account with someone. I hope that isn't the case, but it seems to happen a lot.

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2017, 07:43:52 PM »
I read with her. Wasn't accurate for me as I see she has been for others.

Offline peppie

« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2017, 07:55:06 PM »
she was REALLY REALLY REALLY good. she picked up on things right away. we'll see about predictions, but i like what i've read aobut her here on these forums.

Offline ED

« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2017, 03:18:06 PM »
She insists to me that she's reading the future, when it sounds very much like she's nailing the present. So, I tend not to trust in her prefictions so much, but do trust her enpath abilities.

I absolutely agree with you on this.

Reads the present well but in my opinion, not accurate with future predictions.

Offline verb18

« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2017, 06:15:40 PM »
She described a "future" situation that was happened in the past for me once. This happens all too often, especially when you're in an up and down situation.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2017, 09:12:18 PM »
queen of cups18 is one of the few readers that gets it right. Right when i started speaking to her about my POI she had picked up on the social media message i had sent my POI. She was very specific in saying social media and not just message which was right on. She also said he thought i was being immature and was angry at the message i had sent, again right on. I was mainly calling about the reaction to this message and she picked up on it without me even asking about it in the first place. Which was very impressive. She also picked up on him traveling and being away  for a while... She also picked up on him working nonstop. Everything was good and I felt like I could trust it because of the details she knew.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:53 PM »
It's weird, she can never really pick up on what is going on in my POI's head. Everyone else though she has picked up on quite well.
Last she told me he had someone else around him and was turning a new leaf. I believe it. Maybe I should stop calling?
But... what if things change? So many things she says changes with time...
How long do you leave between readings with her?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:30:47 PM by dagnytaggert27 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2017, 02:27:27 PM »
last time I read with QOC, she said she didn't see any progress for the next year (that's how far she looks out) for me and the guy I was calling about, but "I would always be in his life"....whatever that meant lol. 

Well, we no longer talk so...LOL

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »
I read with her as well, she was wrong in what she saw.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2017, 07:15:08 PM »
I like Anne and I call her when I need a no BS answer.( I know, there are times I need  reassurance, and that might not always match with truth).
She has been pretty accurate with me. In the past she has guessed something quite incredible with me. She told me that I would find out about
a betrayal via the telephone... I was with my ex holding her phone as she was showing me something, and in came at that precise moment a message
from the other woman that made it clear they were dating.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2017, 08:41:49 PM »
Hi guys. Long time since I've posted but I am one of the veterans of those board - so hello to my old friends and newbies :) Been reading with Anne since 2011. I would 100% agree that she can hit a present situation almost dead on, and even echo exact things that have happened or will happen in the VERY CLOSE future. I would recommend her for present situations and definitely people's feelings. Also, just random information that happens to be correct. She is not fluffy, but she is ethical. As far as "outcome" goes - I have been using psychics and tarot readers for my relationships, career, etc, for years. It's highly improbable for them to get future or "outcome" predictions because of the variables that exist. I don't care how accurate they usually are. Every single great reader mentioned here has been wrong for me or a friend at one point, although I will say the "no"s are more consistently right than the "yes"s that are given out like a hit of drugs from some of these fakers. Even the best readers will take what they can see for the present and attempt to make a determination on the future because that's what you're asking about. Sometimes they're wrong because it's near impossible to tell, or things just change. Having learned how to navigate thru readings in the years I've been using (and at times, abusing) psychics - my advice is fairly simple: don't get readings if nothing has happened. Don't call the same reader over and over - they will remember you and just repeat what they've told you. Ethical or not. Don't call every random reader mentioned on this board and think that consistent readings mean something is going to happen - believe me. I check in here from time to time and have tried some of the readers recently mentioned here and the were AWFUL. There is a wealth of information available here for you to make good choices on how to spend your money and what readers you allow to affect your energy, emotional well-being, and the choices you're making.

Hope everyone is having an excellent week <3

Liz

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:49:45 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2017, 08:46:53 PM »
Anne is hit or miss for me... she either gets it and is awesome or she's so wildly wrong I wonder if she's reading for me. Her timelines have been off too. She made a prediction in Feb. to happen in 7 days.. it hasn't happened yet. (Although I know timing is hard to get)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2017, 08:48:23 PM »
Anne is hit or miss for me... she either gets it and is awesome or she's so wildly wrong I wonder if she's reading for me. Her timelines have been off too. She made a prediction in Feb. to happen in 7 days.. it hasn't happened yet. (Although I know timing is hard to get)

I agree with this. There have been times where I've called her and been like "WHAT A WASTE!"

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2017, 03:50:25 AM »
Hi guys. Long time since I've posted but I am one of the veterans of those board - so hello to my old friends and newbies :) Been reading with Anne since 2011. I would 100% agree that she can hit a present situation almost dead on, and even echo exact things that have happened or will happen in the VERY CLOSE future. I would recommend her for present situations and definitely people's feelings. Also, just random information that happens to be correct. She is not fluffy, but she is ethical. As far as "outcome" goes - I have been using psychics and tarot readers for my relationships, career, etc, for years. It's highly improbable for them to get future or "outcome" predictions because of the variables that exist. I don't care how accurate they usually are. Every single great reader mentioned here has been wrong for me or a friend at one point, although I will say the "no"s are more consistently right than the "yes"s that are given out like a hit of drugs from some of these fakers. Even the best readers will take what they can see for the present and attempt to make a determination on the future because that's what you're asking about. Sometimes they're wrong because it's near impossible to tell, or things just change. Having learned how to navigate thru readings in the years I've been using (and at times, abusing) psychics - my advice is fairly simple: don't get readings if nothing has happened. Don't call the same reader over and over - they will remember you and just repeat what they've told you. Ethical or not. Don't call every random reader mentioned on this board and think that consistent readings mean something is going to happen - believe me. I check in here from time to time and have tried some of the readers recently mentioned here and the were AWFUL. There is a wealth of information available here for you to make good choices on how to spend your money and what readers you allow to affect your energy, emotional well-being, and the choices you're making.

Liz

Liz, it is so great to see you here again...you speak words of wisdom.  I agree on the "if you get a negative, then it more than likely is negative"  Also, no one knows the future.  I myself have never had any kind of success with Anne.....two different situations and she was positive, but turned out negative. For me anyway, again, we all connect differently ..but again they're not always correct either. She was just plain wrong for me.  Wasn't about  connecting..as I feel she did..she was just wrong.  They're not God for crying out loud.  Also, yes this board ...if people use it the right way, can see how readers were and can be wrong, and when they're right.  However not in the long run. :(

This addiction sucks, lol.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2017, 06:25:41 PM »

Liz

Liz, it is so great to see you here again...you speak words of wisdom.  I agree on the "if you get a negative, then it more than likely is negative"  Also, no one knows the future.  I myself have never had any kind of success with Anne.....two different situations and she was positive, but turned out negative. For me anyway, again, we all connect differently ..but again they're not always correct either. She was just plain wrong for me.  Wasn't about  connecting..as I feel she did..she was just wrong.  They're not God for crying out loud.  Also, yes this board ...if people use it the right way, can see how readers were and can be wrong, and when they're right.  However not in the long run. :(

This addiction sucks, lol.

Hi Bella!

Yes, it does suck. Really, anything that keeps us stagnant totally sucks. I've had some GREAT predictions manifest from readers - small things and experiences, and I've also held onto things far longer than I should have. As I said above - I've had readings with Anne where I've been like, "Wtf was that?". Everyone is different - although I think we get stuck in a pattern where we think MORE readings makes our situation BETTER or it means it has a higher probability of manifesting. It doesn't. I know it's hard to snap out of and a struggle to keep yourself rooted in reality with all of the readings. Truthfully, I started getting readings 6 years ago and none of the MAJOR relationship things have come true in the long run. I have more peace with it because I like my life and the experiences that I've had - but none of what I originally called psychics about came true for an "outcome".