Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623815 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2017, 06:30:45 PM »
Regarding my POI- QOC18 has always maintained that he will reach out though her timelines have shifted .
While Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) has said I will have to be the first to reach out because of his pride.. I feel like what Cookie has said sounds like him a couple of months ago...
Either way, I'm not reaching out to him but wanted to know others' experience..

how bizarre, ive had the same thing told to me by ann, timings have shifted... and cookie said the exact same thing to me aswell, that i should be the one to reach out. I finally got so frustrated i decided to spend money on cake and lipstick rather than more psychics giving me conflicting information.

Amen to that! I closed my Keen account right before the new year and have no intentions of reopening it anytime soon. I honestly feel like not having these readings has helped in me not clutching on to false hope and moving on by making myself my #1 priority. And somehow I also feel like I pushed things back with too many readings.. Though I will let you know if her predictions do pass :)

SAME HERE...good for you and keep it closed..lol. 

I've come to realize how toxic the whole situation was to me, and the fact that I hung on so long to it makes me feel really crappy about myself.  UGH

Offline Dannika

« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2017, 11:02:35 PM »
Just an update on her...recently predicted the same event in 2 separate readings, but from very different angles each time. The first mentioned reading she accurately predicted the circumstances of the prediction, although at the time I had no clue as to what she could be talking about, and then the second reading she accurately predicted qualities of the other person involved in the prediction.

Also, going back and reading my notes, she accurately predicted something that she thought would occur in December but it actually happened over the course of January and February. I know she doesn't work for everyone but she just works so well for me!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2017, 11:16:57 PM »
Anne has been very accurate for me as well. She has a really good memory and she will bring stuff from your previous reading up. She is best for me with short term predictions.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2017, 01:37:52 AM »
Regarding my POI- QOC18 has always maintained that he will reach out though her timelines have shifted .
While Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) has said I will have to be the first to reach out because of his pride.. I feel like what Cookie has said sounds like him a couple of months ago...
Either way, I'm not reaching out to him but wanted to know others' experience..

how bizarre, ive had the same thing told to me by ann, timings have shifted... and cookie said the exact same thing to me aswell, that i should be the one to reach out. I finally got so frustrated i decided to spend money on cake and lipstick rather than more psychics giving me conflicting information.

Amen to that! I closed my Keen account right before the new year and have no intentions of reopening it anytime soon. I honestly feel like not having these readings has helped in me not clutching on to false hope and moving on by making myself my #1 priority. And somehow I also feel like I pushed things back with too many readings.. Though I will let you know if her predictions do pass :)

SAME HERE...good for you and keep it closed..lol. 

I've come to realize how toxic the whole situation was to me, and the fact that I hung on so long to it makes me feel really crappy about myself.  UGH

It was hard but can be done .Arghhh i get mad at myself when I see where all the money went to.Arghh I would have put that as down payment for my first home.Although I got great readings with predictions 2-3 years out I have stepped back..I just prayed lit a candle to move on and seems to be working .

Lovefash67

« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2017, 12:41:43 AM »
Queen of cups prediction happened for me .I spoke to her last week tuesday and she said that my current bf and I ,our relationship will be short lived. Which ended up being true, we broke up.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2017, 02:50:01 AM »
Queen of cups prediction happened for me .I spoke to her last week tuesday and she said that my current bf and I ,our relationship will be short lived. Which ended up being true, we broke up.

Sorry to hear this 😢 I hate it when she gives me bad news but I'm glad that she's honest at least

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2017, 02:53:27 AM »
She told me one thing back in January then changed it completely this month. I really wanted to like her but she has done this before in the past, so I'll have to write her off, so to speak.

Offline verb18

« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2017, 11:14:42 PM »
Read wth this reader and I have mixed feelings but overall was pretty good. We def connected but I felt a little confused throughout the reading. Any updates on her?
Also, does anyone find her or Lotus of Light to be more spot on with situations?

Offline verb18

« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2017, 11:39:57 PM »
I spoke with her recently and found her to be pretty rude... I can't say for sure whether we clicked or not. She also didn't introduce herself so I'm not sure if I spoke to Ann or not.

She was definitely a bit curt in her approach lol.. didn't find her to be the warmest. Her predictions for me weren't negative or anything like that, they're pretty much in line with many good advisors of mine. I read with her because many people said she is accurate...however she does seem to put a bit of a negative spin on everything, but I think that goes hand in hand with her personality LOL. I didn't feel a connection cause she scared me a bit lol!! However her predictions did make sense...but Lotus' were a bit more in a positive light than hers.

stargazer

« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2017, 11:57:32 PM »
You're absolutely right @verb in regards to her putting a more negative spin on her readings.  My experience with her was the same as yours . Come to find out after quite some time has passed, she wasn't all that accurate either. Great with the present. That's about it. Needless to say I stopped reading with her.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:59:09 PM by stargazer »

Offline verb18

« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2017, 12:07:31 AM »
You're absolutely right @verb in regards to her putting a more negative spin on her readings.  My experience with her was the same as yours . Come to find out after quite some time has passed, she wasn't all that accurate either. Great with the present. That's about it. Needless to say I stopped reading with her.

In terms of being accurate, was she wrong with her negative spin? Like did things come out to be more positive for you?
Only asking because the way she described my situation kind of didn't make much sense to me regarding the person in question. Like, it was plausible, but the way Lotus put it made me feel like she was WAY more connected.. not to mention, multiple predictions of hers have come to pass. With QoC, I felt there was a lot of uncertainty in her words. Hard to explain. My prediction wasn't bad, though - just definitely a bit negative and kind of questionable which is why I ask if your outcomes were better than what she said

stargazer

« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2017, 02:12:39 AM »
In terms of being accurate, was she wrong with her negative spin? Like did things come out to be more positive for you?
Only asking because the way she described my situation kind of didn't make much sense to me regarding the person in question. Like, it was plausible, but the way Lotus put it made me feel like she was WAY more connected.. not to mention, multiple predictions of hers have come to pass. With QoC, I felt there was a lot of uncertainty in her words. Hard to explain. My prediction wasn't bad, though - just definitely a bit negative and kind of questionable which is why I ask if your outcomes were better than what she said
things did end up being more positive for me. IMO qoc18 is very cynical.

Offline verb18

« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2017, 04:08:46 AM »
things did end up being more positive for me. IMO qoc18 is very cynical.

I agree - she was quite cynical and put SO many contingencies on the outcome which makes me feel like she was a bit unsure and we didn't really connect. However, her overall outcome for me WAS positive - but the way she delivered it was a bit off putting that I left the reading feeling a bit unsure.

stargazer

« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2017, 05:21:23 AM »
I agree - she was quite cynical and put SO many contingencies on the outcome which makes me feel like she was a bit unsure and we didn't really connect. However, her overall outcome for me WAS positive - but the way she delivered it was a bit off putting that I left the reading feeling a bit unsure.
yeah, almost like she doesn't like giving good news lol. Idk she just always seems grumpy and not in the mood to give a reading.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2017, 05:24:50 PM »
yeah, almost like she doesn't like giving good news lol. Idk she just always seems grumpy and not in the mood to give a reading.

Lmao..one time I called her the phone rang and rang and finally she picked up no hi nothing and was in a hurry and yelled at me..I asked her "Anne if you didn't feel like doing this read you don't have to but am paying you"lol she apologized and did not block me.Called her another time still the same mood lol.i don't know if she American I doubt she is cz of her accent but my point is it may be a cultural thing and her tone makes it seem like she is always upset/rude?