Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623988 times)

Offline dagnytaggert27

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2016, 11:47:01 PM »
She's always been 50/50 with me. Big predictions didn't tend to manifest. Small, irrelevant ones would. Ones that I obviously didn't care about. I won't lie though, she has been spot on for a few things. Let's just say, of all the psychics I read with, I kept QoC as #3 on my top fav list just because she's so blunt and I know little insignificant things would come true, even if what I wanted didn't. I can't find a reason to remove her completely. Haven't read with her in a long time though.

Um...as for SIN. She was one of the only ones who worked for me. To this very day, everything she said about my ex was spot in, including contact, someone that was around him, when they would have split etc. Every psychic works differently for people. She is, however, rather expensive. I haven't called a Keen psychic (or any really) in months. I used to post regularly on here, but since I stopped reading, I creep in the shadows ::insert dark laughter here::

:)

Hello, nice to meet you! I read your comment re. reading too often with QOC18, did she get mad? Did you ever find yourself in a situation where she read one thing and then you needed to call back really soon to see if it still stands?

Also, I find that when I call QOC18 she is always on really late at night for me. (UK time) Around what time does Sincerity come online?

QOC18 predicted about my ex that
1) he would be moving
2) there was a baby involved

about a guy i was dating
1) he will contact me in 2 (2 days)
2) he was lying (he was in a relationship)

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2016, 12:25:16 AM »
the 2 people thing is so bizarre but when i think about it, when she is short with me she seems to be really accurate and when she is very kind to me her readings seem to be a bit off...

i have to say from what she has said to me i am still very impressed, i <3 her :)

thanks for the timing info btw.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2016, 12:59:58 AM »

I want to know more, I am afraid of calling QOC18 again in case she yells at me or even worse if she just says the same thing again. Do you recommend I try Sincerity? I am at ropes end here, I just want some answers...

I recently found someone new on keen who is really great and I have not heard her mentioned here much at all - "Phoenix Burning". Her name is Nicole and she is lovely. Very calm, grounded and just, well, NORMAL. She read my boyfriend really well when we were going through some issues and I know him well so I can verify her accuracy for that specifically. She can go deep and help you see what's going on in you too. I really like her, she's my new fave.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2016, 09:23:47 AM »
the 2 people thing is so bizarre but when i think about it, when she is short with me she seems to be really accurate and when she is very kind to me her readings seem to be a bit off...

i have to say from what she has said to me i am still very impressed, i <3 her :)

That is what I noticed too! - a big difference in temperament! The younger one had a lighter accent, doesn't feel like she's truly connecting, and is very sweet- whereas the older one is gruff and a little rude and short and has a thicker accent but seems to really know her stuff! Maybe it's good QoC has an assistant to help lighten her workload and relax her a little lol

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2016, 10:59:36 AM »

That is what I noticed too! - a big difference in temperament! The younger one had a lighter accent, doesn't feel like she's truly connecting, and is very sweet- whereas the older one is gruff and a little rude and short and has a thicker accent but seems to really know her stuff! Maybe it's good QoC has an assistant to help lighten her workload and relax her a little lol

innnteresting (strokes chin) tbh i never noticed the 2 voices or difference in the accent thing, just pissed off or not pissed off...
Maybe she's better at reading at a certain time in the day?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2016, 06:05:54 PM »
Ive read with QoC a few times now, and she nails present, but always seems to give a different final outcome. I'm thinking that maybe she bases her final outcome prediction with logic regarding how things are for the day. I see that she has been corrected for a lot of people with final outcome-  the first time i read with her she gave me a positive prediction, but unfortunately, I don't remember the details. Does it seem to anyone else, that she's better just with present?

yes she seems only good with present, for me at least...

Rediska

« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2016, 06:14:35 PM »
She was on but because I read she's rude as hell, it stopped me from getting a reading.

stargazer

« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2016, 06:23:34 PM »
She's not very pleasant but she's good for a lot of people, I'm not one of them- she was wrong on my situation in the past

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
She was very nice to me but very wrong

Offline britbrat

« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2016, 10:56:47 PM »
Ann does change her outcome sometimes, she has bern very accurate for me overall, but I guess things change sometimes. She was correct about some changes at my job recently which no one was expecting. Hopefully her other work prediction is accurate as well.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2017, 04:39:37 PM »
She is my #1 but her timing has never been accurate for me ever.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #191 on: January 04, 2017, 05:09:21 AM »
She definitely for me is like no other on picking up past and present...she's picked up on some super crazy things for me. I don't ask big picture questions I tend to ask more here and now or what's coming up soon questions and then I just let her roll with what she tells me. Her timing doesn't work for me however.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2017, 11:10:23 PM »
Anne has been like 65% accurate for me.  She did one prediction that I did not see coming at work and I was like OMG.   She has also been wrong on people and job stuff.
Another time she saw I wasn't getting a job that I thought was a shoe in and I was like damn it queen of cups lol.
I feel though like since I have read with her a lot she kind of puts her own opinions in there.
And I guess someone's feelings towards you can change within a matter of days.  Sometimes I felt like she liked the guy I have asked her about more than me though lol.
She is sassy, but has a sweet side to her.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2017, 01:38:57 AM »
Regarding my POI- QOC18 has always maintained that he will reach out though her timelines have shifted .
While Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) has said I will have to be the first to reach out because of his pride.. I feel like what Cookie has said sounds like him a couple of months ago...
Either way, I'm not reaching out to him but wanted to know others' experience..

how bizarre, ive had the same thing told to me by ann, timings have shifted... and cookie said the exact same thing to me aswell, that i should be the one to reach out. I finally got so frustrated i decided to spend money on cake and lipstick rather than more psychics giving me conflicting information.

Offline karma17

« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2017, 01:02:15 PM »
Regarding my POI- QOC18 has always maintained that he will reach out though her timelines have shifted .
While Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) has said I will have to be the first to reach out because of his pride.. I feel like what Cookie has said sounds like him a couple of months ago...
Either way, I'm not reaching out to him but wanted to know others' experience..

how bizarre, ive had the same thing told to me by ann, timings have shifted... and cookie said the exact same thing to me aswell, that i should be the one to reach out. I finally got so frustrated i decided to spend money on cake and lipstick rather than more psychics giving me conflicting information.

Amen to that! I closed my Keen account right before the new year and have no intentions of reopening it anytime soon. I honestly feel like not having these readings has helped in me not clutching on to false hope and moving on by making myself my #1 priority. And somehow I also feel like I pushed things back with too many readings.. Though I will let you know if her predictions do pass :)

anything