Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623795 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2016, 10:30:38 PM »
Um, glamgal... Soft is not particularly how we all describe Queen of Cups 18 aka Ann... Maybe you got the wrong lady? Plus usually she just goes cray cray and blocks all the new calls. There is also Queen of cup who not the one we are talking on this forum. Lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:43 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/queen-of-cups18/7074596

Thats who I called.....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2016, 10:43:37 PM »
You got the right one. Your first time?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2016, 10:50:20 PM »
Leo-yeah it was my first time.  8)

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2016, 04:14:24 AM »
She is rude and offensive. I don't suggest calling her. She has an attitude and she gets mad when you question what she said which is ridiculous. Yes she has a heavy accent and a scratchy ass voice. I found the reading to be super confusing and completely unhelpful. Overrated!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2016, 07:54:35 PM »
Queen of cups is brutal in her delievery. I wonder if she reads in person and loses her sh*t! Eeeeek. Lol. Kind of curious to see how that unfolds. Anyway, I almost feel if you want the TRUTH of what is going on in a kinder way call Lisa Dianne. I know a lot of you are not a fan of Lisa's predictions but she is 50/50 just like QOC. Last year I called them both for a very specific situation, both were right on what was going on but if QOC had it her way she would've come through the phone and strangled me! Just remember Lisa Dianne can read the present like a book her predictions well let's just say it ain't her forte.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2016, 07:57:29 PM »
Queen of cups is brutal in her delievery. I wonder if she reads in person and loses her sh*t! Eeeeek. Lol. Kind of curious to see how that unfolds. Anyway, I almost feel if you want the TRUTH of what is going on in a kinder way call Lisa Dianne. I know a lot of you are not a fan of Lisa's predictions but she is 50/50 just like QOC. Last year I called them both for a very specific situation, both were right on what was going on but if QOC had it her way she would've come through the phone and strangled me! Just remember Lisa Dianne can read the present like a book her predictions well let's just say it ain't her forte.

funny you say that but Lisa Dianne and QOC gave me total opposite predictions LOL

Lisa Dianne's predictions are an utter fail....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2016, 08:06:28 PM »
Has she been getting everything wrong now? Ohhhhh Lisa:( I have now seen her availBle almost every night!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2016, 12:30:12 AM »
I see the same people on their all the time. The readings are watered down. I remember contacting nearly a dozen to find out if a particular would hire me for job. They ALL SAID YES. I was anxious, and I wanted it so bad. Turns out that HR didn't even call to screen!

I find myself going to the very last pages Keen.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2016, 02:32:18 AM »
Haha Exposed YES. I would change the page number on the browser and go back allllll the way until it went from actual comments to just ratings. Then, I'd work my way backwards. Haven't done it that way on the longest though. Now I just pinpoint a few callers and try to follow their stories across a couple of pages and see what unfolded haha
Well at least I'm not the only one that does that sort of thing.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2016, 07:05:51 PM »
So I gave in and spoke to Ann the Queen of Cups 18, I have to admit she wasn't so bad. My heart was beating tremendously because I wasn't sure what to expect. I only had enough funds to speak with her for 5 minutes. I tried to focus on the present and she told me a few things that I can't really verify but will take it for what it is. How do you guys find her time frames are they usually bang on?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2016, 08:57:06 PM »
I haven't tried her yet. I might just yet, but the reviews on here have me going back and forth on the idea. I think I'd have to be in the right mind frame to deal with her that day, or maybe have a situation that wasn't so emotional to ask her about, as the one I am dealing with now.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2016, 02:11:08 PM »
Oh I know what you mean Sooshi. I was debating for awhile but then thought just do it. She does answer the phone by saying " Can I help you?". But she is a straight shooter doesn't cover the truth. I thought she was pretty good, try her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2016, 11:03:34 PM »
Just done a reading with her today was able to pick up that I should be careful about my finance told me that have I been calling keen too much, let see if her prediction come true.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »
I just spoke with her this evening. Picked up a huge thing that happened. said contact in 2. picked up couple of of the things that I would have to say. wow she is gifted. Her outcome is different, from most. will report back.

anything