Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623824 times)

tired of it all

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2016, 02:24:37 AM »
Sorry Maddie I'm sure it's nothing to do with you, just shows that woman is flaky.  All that "new caller" stuff is such BS.  If they are for real then they should be able to just take the damn call. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2016, 03:04:20 AM »
Oh that's hard cause she has 4 kids and is quite busy with them but she is very accomdating if you email her a time she can set up an appt..

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2016, 01:14:34 PM »
yeah..not meant to be. And what a BITCH!!!!

LOL  I don't get all the hype with this woman...she sounded very vague to me, reminded me of Keisha (Aries Intuition). 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2016, 02:56:21 PM »
guys you're not gonna believe this...so I created another account and arranged a callback with Queen of cups, i had to cancel my call though because I couldn't take her call at the time when I saw that I was 1st place...then VOILA, she BLOCKED me again...HAHAHAHHA omg this bitch is funny. Did she block me because I cancelled her call? or because she knew that I'm the same person as before? (she must've memorized my number or something)

She did the exact same thing with me 2 years ago. I read the blog and she only had one line open, which apparently was the new callers line. Wait wait wait, first in line, make call and it says I'm blocked. I had never read with her before nor had I even talked about attempting to.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2016, 12:22:28 PM »
Yes, and depending on how strong their abilities are, I find it rubs off on me. When I am around a gifted intuitive, it changes my vibration and I can read more strongly.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »
can readers see the feedbacks you've left for other readers? thats prob why QoC blocked me, bc I have left negative feedback

That wasn't why she blocked me. I was a new caller though, as I had closed my old account and had to set up a new one with a different number.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »
@Maddie... Lol, Someone just posted that she was rude and shouldn't pick up her phone, that person should join our forum!

allibai3

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »
I talked to qoc18 and Idk if she was having an off day.I had a general reading and some of the things she said made sense but other things did not also she asked for my birthdate which was really weird she has never done that.I asked her about my ex and she said he is waiting for me to implement the idea of moving in together.I do know my ex likes me to do everything hes pretty much really slow and laid back so I have to lead but I dont think he waitings on me in regards to moving in together.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2016, 04:05:37 PM »
She read for me a few times. Once she was good. Next time very terse to the point of being rude. She is accurate but vague. I would call her again, but would have to be ready for her crabby side. It's like, if you get a reading from her do not question anything. Just tell her the situation and write down what she says. She doesn't like it when you ask her for clarification on anything.
jory

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2016, 06:22:21 PM »
she probably blocked that person afterwards hahahah

I semi understood now why she blocked you.  (pure guess so I may be wrong  ;D) I signed up as a new caller and got 3 minutes free.  So I decided to use this 3 minutes to call SINCERITY (NOT QOC18), she blocked me because she does not like this 3 free minutes thing I guess.  I was so puzzled back then and did not understand why she would block a new user.  OK, yesterday I decided to use these 3 minutes to call QOC18.  She let the call sit on the quene and did not answer. I guess they are not going to take new caller with this 3 free minutes offer keen does.  Not sure if I am right.
Not all readers take the "3 free minutes" calls. They only get paid $1 a minute for those calls.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2016, 01:15:25 AM »
She was wrong, because I found out the answer to my question the next day. Very dissappointing.

allibai3

« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »
Today i spoke to qoc18 and she seemed to be accurate compared to last time.She didnt ask for my birthdate.She said my ex will talk to me about work/concerns that he is having.She also said something in the line of irish donna/scott angel.That my ex likes his freedom and does want to be held accountable for my feeling and wants to do what he wants to do.She also asked if my ex and I had a screaming match because he feels I overreacted and that something he said he felt made me cry.We didn't necessarily have a screaming match but what he said to me on Wednesday definetly did make me cry.I told her about everything and she said I need to drop him lol.She said she sees us communicating but he is not mhy life partner.So idk her,irish donna,kiesha,and scott say no.While others say that we have a path together and we belong togther according to Sincerity theirs marriage between us.

allibai3

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2016, 04:35:58 PM »
I think she did,I can't remember exactly because when she called I was sleepy lol ,she said the ex and I will be good in september and that he will be bringing me around friends and family,she said we have a path together but she also asked me about the option of moving on.So,idk. I can have a path with him or I can move on and meet someone else.

allibai3

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2016, 04:52:09 PM »
Yeah thats probably what was happening.I agree . Oh now I remember pretty much domnique said that my ex will give a choice like let me choose if I want to be with him or leave him behind.So definetly free will of my and I will play a part

Offline glamgal

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2016, 10:21:26 PM »
I had a call with her last night and her voice was soft and she sounded like she had an accent. I am not sure what to think of her reading it was very confusing information. I will update as predictions pan out.

Is she known for putting her opinion in readings?

anything