Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623976 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »
Sorry if this has already been discussed:

I am sure I've read on here before about two people using the QoC account. I went to see if Ann has pissed off anyone recently and saw this feedback from last month:

A friend referred me. I was expecting a woman named Ann. She did not introduce herself but I asked if her name was Ann and she said Yes. I have listened to my friends reading and know the persons voice I expected to hear. This woman was younger and had an accent. Gave me very little information. Wasted my money. I would really like to reach the older reader that my friend had. The woman I expected is clearly older and has no foreign accent. I feel ripped off and like a prank was played. How can two separate women call themselves queen of cups 18?

Cheese on crackers!!! WTF? Why would she/they do that? I swear to God some of these readers have ZERO respect for the people who call and spend money to talk to them.

Not only is she a total bitch, but Ann is also a scammer.

Yup!! That explains why the woman I had was terrible...she was younger with an accent.

Dr j sousa does this too...I think she has two readers on that account.

Also a cheaper reader I used to use "knowrightnow" seems to have a new reader on that account....doesn't really matter because they both stink lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2016, 11:31:04 PM »
She definitely shares her account with another. I noted this years ago when I called her a few times.

allibai3

« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2016, 03:59:49 AM »
i read with qoc18 today finally and of course she new the ex and I had a fight without me having to tell her she said my ex feels like I overreacted in a misunderstanding/argument.She said my ex feels he cant make any decisions in regars to us till he moves out of his house.Which is what Judis metioned.A few months ago I asked him if he was thinking about moving and he that he is but not right now.I told qoc18 about that and she said its in his unconcious thought and that energy is coming out very strongly and since he has not a made a plan/decision he has not told me about it yet.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2016, 04:05:08 AM »
Did Judi say anything about when he is moving out or the fact moving is an issue?

allibai3

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2016, 04:10:47 AM »
Yes she did she said he was saying a 2 she was thinking two months.She that he is feeling  a lot of pressure especially from older people which we conclude is his parents. Lady Jenna also said that he is having conflicts she did specific but said that he is trying ti act like he has it under control but he really doesnt.QOC18 also said that he is having problems with work and is trying to look for another job this idk.When I see him I will try to find out if he is.

allibai3

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2016, 05:42:26 PM »
mmmmmm, lord i hope he is not trying to move somewhere else for work,It'shard to find out whats going on because my ex likes ti have his walls up he doesnt like to express things.Hopefully I can find out whats going on from his own mouth soon

Offline britbrat

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2016, 09:17:13 PM »
Anne is good with details and I have read with her for a while now. She can be a bit curt and impatient at times, but she is accurate for the things I have her read. I have noticed at times she is very negative about certain things. Too bad most of these readers have no patience when just needing clarification.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2016, 01:10:03 PM »
Read with her once in 2007. I still remember the call clearly. I had to ask her to repeat herself a few times because I was having trouble understanding her. She freaked out on me and ended the call. Then she emailed me and told me to read her rules where it says she has a raspy voice. Then she blocked me. Umm, yeh, nothing good to say about her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2016, 03:45:47 PM »
All the time, randomly throughout the day.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2016, 04:02:22 PM »
Let us know how it goes?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2016, 12:16:20 PM »
This is what I will tell you about QofC years ago she was a complete miss for me but last year she was on and I mean on!!! Her timing for me is not accurate, she saw 1-3 thinking something will happen in 3 weeks it happened 3 months later. What she told me happened as described but her time was off, actually I was a bit surprised with the prediction she gave me where I was thinking no way was that going to happen.

I completely stopped calling psychics.  Here are some predictions made by QOC18.  I will update if anything happens.
1. Will hear back from the company where I applied. Nope after 3 weeks.  Recruiter still waiting.
2. Will find a new position that fits my criteria near home. Will see
3. Will find a new position that fits my criteria in "3". She felt like it was 3 weeks.  So it would be before July 22nd. Still waiting.

SINCERITY: 7/22 will be a significant date.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2016, 12:37:16 AM »
Maddie, Queen of cups in online. Get ready lol

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2016, 12:59:30 AM »
Did you follow the new callers listing like Thomasj said?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2016, 01:41:52 AM »
What's so different on her new callers page compared to her regular page? She has it in bold " if you're a new call select the icon above", um that's the same icon to arrange on all your page in fact every reader has that icon. This woman sounds like a DIVA, is she related to Beyoncé? What's with the email after she blocks someone? She should take all calls just like Most ethical readers on Keen do, unless she needs to prep herself, more like her callers have to prep themselves before getting attitude from her. I called her few years back I remember and she took my call but I never went through no new callers page, this must be new.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2016, 01:46:23 AM »
Meh, she's being a diva. Whatever Maddie. If you haven't read with Bodymindspirit try her she is sweet, accurate and honest.........doesn't block no body.

anything