Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623965 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »
wow

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2014, 01:33:44 AM »
I think i saw that when i read with Barbara.  The transaction record doesn't say her name on it... so i didn't think too much of it.  Altho when i read with Queen of Cups18 it still says it is her. I still don't like her tho.  The crappy reading i got i guess was a genuine crappy reading.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2014, 01:58:55 PM »
I think i read with her either once or twice. She was right about a guy that i talked to online, she said we would never meet and we never did. However she told me i wouldn't get a job i interviewed for and i did get that job. Cookie also told me i would not get that job so she was wrong also.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2014, 07:23:15 PM »
Both cookie and Qof cups have never worked for me.
I think i read with her either once or twice. She was right about a guy that i talked to online, she said we would never meet and we never did. However she told me i wouldn't get a job i interviewed for and i did get that job. Cookie also told me i would not get that job so she was wrong also.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2016, 12:34:27 AM »
She's truthful, although nothing she said came to pass when it came to prediction of events

allibai3

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2016, 11:40:40 PM »
Okay, so I just finished readxing with Queen of Cups after two months and she was amazing! I had a general reading she picked up that I haven't spoke to my ex in a while she said he will contact and open up. She picked up that I will be traveling to Vegas with my friend said I will have fun. She picked on my new romance well w.e is going on between me and the new guy. She also picked up that my ex lives far away and she said he will break a promise saying that he will visit but he doesn't come.

She was killing it today!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2016, 11:57:11 PM »
That's awesome Alibai3  ;D

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2016, 12:32:36 AM »
Okay, so I just finished readxing with Queen of Cups after two months and she was amazing! I had a general reading she picked up that I haven't spoke to my ex in a while she said he will contact and open up. She picked up that I will be traveling to Vegas with my friend said I will have fun. She picked on my new romance well w.e is going on between me and the new guy. She also picked up that my ex lives far away and she said he will break a promise saying that he will visit but he doesn't come.

Glad u had an awesome experience with her! sounds like she was on point with u. She was  hit or miss with me. her attitude ruined it for me, otherwise i probably would have used her again.

allibai3

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2016, 12:56:56 AM »

Glad u had an awesome experience with her! sounds like she was on point with u. She was  hit or miss with me. her attitude ruined it for me, otherwise i probably would have used her again.

Yeah I agree with you.She has been a hit or miss for me as well.Today she happened to be a hit.She also yelled at me once I was upset with her for like a month and then her prediction happened so I contacted her lol

allibai3

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2016, 12:58:11 AM »
Yeah she has her good days. Only recommendation: do NOT read with her often. She sort of falls into that "lazy" reading and will repeat things that you told her or that she's already said without actual predictions.

You are definetly right.I noticed that about her as well which was probably why she was a hit for me today.I havent read with her in almost 2 months.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2016, 01:01:11 AM »
I want to give her a try but right now I only have about $10 in my keen acct.  :'(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2016, 01:09:22 AM »
Yeah at christmas time there I think I got a $20 bonus. That was great.

allibai3

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2016, 01:21:33 AM »
Check your email they sent a$10 promortion when u add 5 dollars to your account. It was sent to me yesterday.Thats what I used to talk to queen of cups

tired of it all

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2016, 01:37:08 AM »
I got the add 5 get 5 deal too.  I was thinking we should have a thread to post when we get offers to remind each other to check for those.  And to see if we get the same ones.  Every little bit sure helps on Keen. 

I used all those deals earlier in the year, intended to keep a balance for awhile, then Dawn Maree sucked up my money talking about Mercury retrograde.  I should have hung up on her, I was way too polite.  The bad thing though is sometimes you can hang up but until the reader ends the call it stays connected, so they STILL get the money. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2016, 04:04:30 AM »
Check your email they sent a$10 promotion when u add 5 dollars to your account. It was sent to me yesterday.Thats what I used to talk to queen of cups
I've thought about calling for a short, 2 to 5 minute call, but I'm always kinda worried that they don't like doing those short calls or that I won't have enough time to get a single question answered?