Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622795 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2145 on: February 29, 2024, 04:05:38 PM »
Yes, she’s very contradictory. Three days ago, my POI was completely done with a woman he dated in the past, and “would never go back”. Today, QoC said they’re actively communicating and having sex.
Her predictions have been allll over the place.

I hung up with her and contacted Bonnie on PsychicSource, and received a more logical reading and prediction.

Did she end up being right by any chance?

Just some background…

QoC originally stated that my POI was not dating this person at all.
That turned out to be wrong.
Then, fast forward to last Friday, QoC stated that my POI would
NEVER go back to that person.
Then, not even 72 hours later, her prediction changed again.
Needless to say, I won’t be reading with her anymore…very inconsistent and
all over the place..

Online sugarsky

« Reply #2146 on: February 29, 2024, 06:07:06 PM »
Yes, she’s very contradictory. Three days ago, my POI was completely done with a woman he dated in the past, and “would never go back”. Today, QoC said they’re actively communicating and having sex.

I hung up with her and contacted Bonnie on PsychicSource, and received a more logical reading and prediction.

Just some background…

all over the place..

That is unfortunate because she has been known to be good with third-party situations :(

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2147 on: February 29, 2024, 08:17:12 PM »

Just some background…

all over the place..

That is unfortunate because she has been known to be good with third-party situations :(

She used to be on point. Right now, she’ll say a few accurate things here and there however for the most part her readings have been all over the place. Been more misses than hits with her lately.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2148 on: March 01, 2024, 12:11:19 AM »

Just some background…

all over the place..

She used to be on point. Right now, she’ll say a few accurate things here and there however for the most part her readings have been all over the place. Been more misses than hits with her lately.

Unfortunately, yes, it sounds as though she’s guessing. $9.50/minute is too pricy for 75% guesses.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #2149 on: March 01, 2024, 05:35:48 AM »
I could be wrong, but I just feel like her voice is different from about 2 years ago.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #2150 on: March 01, 2024, 07:00:45 PM »
She is just rude. And for the little bit that she gets right once in a while not worth the money or the hype. She really pissed me off the last time I called her

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2151 on: March 01, 2024, 07:12:36 PM »
She is just rude. And for the little bit that she gets right once in a while not worth the money or the hype. She really pissed me off the last time I called her

Prickly personality indeed. When I confronted her about her flip flopping, she replied, “feels like I’m on the witness stand”…haha

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #2152 on: March 02, 2024, 08:22:25 PM »
Sounds about right. I reported her to keen for blowing up on me over the phone and wasting 2 mins just being condescending and rude. She’s been more wrong than right. She’s incredibly toxic and I’m not sure why we keep talking about her on here :(

Prickly personality indeed. When I confronted her about her flip flopping, she replied, “feels like I’m on the witness stand”…haha

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #2153 on: March 02, 2024, 08:40:30 PM »
$40 for 4 rude-ass words and even those are probably inaccurate and yet we keep trying her out:))

Sounds about right. I reported her to keen for blowing up on me over the phone and wasting 2 mins just being condescending and rude. She’s been more wrong than right. She’s incredibly toxic and I’m not sure why we keep talking about her on here :(

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2154 on: March 03, 2024, 04:31:01 AM »

I for one will never read with her again. She just says anything at this point. Stories and predictions change daily.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2155 on: March 03, 2024, 06:34:14 PM »
I read with QoC and Bonnie again on Friday.

Asked a simple question. Will I see my poi this weekend?

QoC said Yes and will msg on the 8th hour.
Bonnie said No.

Bonnie was right...

This will be the last time I'll read with QoC now. Way too many misses. It's a real shame.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2156 on: March 03, 2024, 06:54:12 PM »
Yeah, she needs to retire

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2157 on: March 11, 2024, 05:02:44 AM »
Yeah, she needs to retire

I chuckled at this because I could never understand her hype but I've only tried her once. She was flat out guessing and giving generalities. Just useless.

anything