Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623891 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2130 on: January 01, 2024, 08:50:16 PM »
That's worrying. At her price I'd expect her to be at least 80% accurate.

Have you tried Bonnie on Psychic source? She's abit more detailed than QoC. If I can't get an answer from QoC I read with Bonnie and she's been consistent.

For example last week I asked Bonnie if I'll see my poi by during the week, she said No. Which was true.
I then asked will I at least spend NYE with my poi, she said No. Which was also true.

QoC couldn't give me a straight forward answer to that. She only seems to be good for certain questions.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 08:55:08 PM by Stone88 »

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #2131 on: January 02, 2024, 08:51:55 PM »
Last time I asked her about a person I hadn’t talked to in about a month. I specifically asked if she saw more communication from this person. She told me she didn’t see communication grow or lessen. I’m not sure what that means this person and I aren’t actively speaking so are we just at a standstill at the moment?? lmao She proceeded to ask me how long it’s been and I told her about a month. She continued the rest of the reading without acknowledging it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:05:18 PM by sleepyeyes »

Offline jackY

« Reply #2132 on: January 03, 2024, 12:36:38 AM »
Why speak in riddles?? If it's not going to change then that's all she needs to say, but I guess she did in her own way. I hate that shit.

Last time I asked her about a person I hadn’t talked to in about a month. I specifically asked if she saw more communication from this person. She told me she didn’t see communication grow or lessen. I’m not sure what that means this person and I aren’t actively speaking so are we just at a standstill at the moment?? lmao She proceeded to ask me how long it’s been and I told her about a month. She continued the rest of the reading without acknowledging it.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #2133 on: January 06, 2024, 02:09:43 AM »
I hear ya. so did it stay the same, meaning no communication?

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #2134 on: January 06, 2024, 06:39:02 AM »
I hear ya. so did it stay the same, meaning no communication?

This was recent so I’m still in the middle of it hahah so far nothing but I don’t think she caught onto us not speaking considering I had to tell her. I’ll update if anything changes.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 06:44:22 AM by sleepyeyes »

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #2135 on: January 17, 2024, 08:27:57 PM »
I just looked up past notes and there was an instance where she said she didn’t see communication on 6/27 but I got communication from the person I was calling about on 7/8. Just thought I’d throw that in here!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2136 on: January 23, 2024, 04:31:28 AM »
She’s not as good as she used to be…

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2137 on: February 09, 2024, 08:05:24 PM »
Unfortunately my winning streak with QoC has stopped. She's gotten wayyyy to many misses now :-(

Offline sai07

« Reply #2138 on: February 10, 2024, 06:27:56 PM »
She's never been accurate for me. Her last reading ... none of it was applicable to me. It was like she was reading someone else. Not for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2139 on: February 13, 2024, 06:53:05 PM »
Yes I think she’s losing it a bit. She still says some accurate things but for the most part her readings don’t really make sense anymore. They are all over the place.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2140 on: February 14, 2024, 09:12:38 AM »
Unfortunately my winning streak with QoC has stopped. She's gotten wayyyy to many misses now :-(

Do you mind me asking what you read with her on? Relationships?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2141 on: February 15, 2024, 06:14:56 PM »
Sure no problem. A relationship.
Her most recent prediction happened last weekend. But thats one after many misses.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2142 on: February 26, 2024, 10:33:44 PM »
Yes, she’s very contradictory. Three days ago, my POI was completely done with a woman he dated in the past, and “would never go back”. Today, QoC said they’re actively communicating and having sex.
Her predictions have been allll over the place.

I hung up with her and contacted Bonnie on PsychicSource, and received a more logical reading and prediction.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2143 on: February 26, 2024, 11:33:28 PM »
Yes, she’s very contradictory. Three days ago, my POI was completely done with a woman he dated in the past, and “would never go back”. Today, QoC said they’re actively communicating and having sex.
Her predictions have been allll over the place.

I hung up with her and contacted Bonnie on PsychicSource, and received a more logical reading and prediction.

Did she end up being right by any chance?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2144 on: February 26, 2024, 11:49:09 PM »
Not sure if QoC is right. Can’t confirm.She just gave the conflicting reading today.
She’s been all over the place, honestly.