Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623970 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2115 on: August 02, 2023, 06:25:54 PM »
I honestly think many of us continued to go back because she didnt seem to be a "fairy tale" reader. She is known for giving negative readings etc which probably resonate to our insecurities more. I know that I have anxiety issues and landed in this psychic addiction seeking validation outside of myself when I fear the worst and feel like a situation is out of my control. I "feel better" when a reader picks up on small hits and gives me positive outcomes but when i dont see things happening in real time i feel like i need to try someone else. People will write in their reviews "doesnt always say what i want to hear" or "not a sugar coater" etc... that will draw me in when I am in a "I just want the truth moment." That reader will generally give me a negative reading that will set me off to a whole binge of "I wonder if anyone else sees the same" but hoping to get a positive reading. So it's a toxic soothing behavior that is expensive. I have been using Keen on and off for many years and have kind of noticed a pattern where there are either super positive readers or super negative readers where they give gloom and doom third party readings to almost everyone calling. Queen of cups generally falls into the gloom and doom category and has a bad attitude as well. After he comment in 2019 I never returned.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2116 on: August 17, 2023, 04:56:52 PM »
I don't get why she's providing a service if she's going to be rude and patronising to her clients. She's definitely not a people's person.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2117 on: August 19, 2023, 11:50:24 PM »
Is it just me or is she not as good lately?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2118 on: August 19, 2023, 11:58:46 PM »
For me she's not been great unfortunately. When I ask her to clarify she's unable to.
No on her predictions have happened. Nadal!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2119 on: August 20, 2023, 12:08:57 AM »
For me she's not been great unfortunately. When I ask her to clarify she's unable to.
No on her predictions have happened. Nadal!

Do you mind me asking what you read with her on? Was it relationships?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2120 on: August 22, 2023, 09:23:42 PM »
Relationship and Career.
Nothing happened. Not saying she's not gifted. I'm.sure she is. Just didn't connect with me.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2121 on: September 01, 2023, 02:01:19 AM »
Same. She seemed unsure, and kind of asked me for clarification.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2122 on: November 12, 2023, 07:59:53 PM »
I never know what I am going to get from call to call but she has delivered a few zingers.  I remember being really distraught in 2019/20 about a girl that had just broken up with me.  I was going to meet that girl the next day for coffee to try and plead my case lol.  Called Anne that night and she kept telling me repeatedly "be careful about a text message." She said it like 3 or 4 times throughout the reading. Well immediately after getting castrated by my ex, I went to text my female friend about something we were doing that night and included a sarcastic remark about my meeting with the ex. Accidentally sent it to the ex.  Didn't go over well.  I told Anne about it a few days later and distinctly remember that she had the most comically unsurprised reply. She said something like "yea you never know what they are going to warn you about" (in reference to her guides or whatever) in the most dry and unimpressed tone lol.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2123 on: December 01, 2023, 09:07:14 PM »
So yesterday evening I very sporadically/randomly brought a girl out for drinks with some work friends.  We agreed to go on a date soon afterwards. I called QOC to see what she thought. All I asked her was "I went out for drinks with X, last night. Wondering if you have any thoughts on her feelings moving forward"?

QOC immediately asks if I brought up another one of my romantic interests to this girl. Coincidentally, one of my work colleagues awkwardly brought up a girl I used to date in the conversation last night. It created a few awkward seconds in the convo.  I told QOC that someone else(didnt mention the person was a work colleague) brought up one of my old romantic interests.  QOC asked me if the guy who brought it up was a work colleague. 

Pretty impressive.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #2124 on: December 02, 2023, 08:47:19 PM »
So yesterday evening I very sporadically/randomly brought a girl out for drinks with some work friends.  We agreed to go on a date soon afterwards. I called QOC to see what she thought. All I asked her was "I went out for drinks with X, last night. Wondering if you have any thoughts on her feelings moving forward"?

QOC immediately asks if I brought up another one of my romantic interests to this girl. Coincidentally, one of my work colleagues awkwardly brought up a girl I used to date in the conversation last night. It created a few awkward seconds in the convo.  I told QOC that someone else(didnt mention the person was a work colleague) brought up one of my old romantic interests.  QOC asked me if the guy who brought it up was a work colleague. 

Pretty impressive.

I agree. Really impressive.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2125 on: December 03, 2023, 09:07:05 PM »

Pretty impressive.

I agree. Really impressive.

QOC has had hits for me like this so many times. 

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2126 on: December 28, 2023, 04:17:20 PM »
I hold my hands up and take back everything I said about QoC.

Everything she said about my poi has actually happened.

She mentioned I'll recieve indirect contact from my poi. That now makes sense. A mutual friend of ours told me my poi was asking about me recently...

She also mentioned I will hear from him in 2 weeks/months. I heard from him in 2 months and we met up.

She nows her stuff for sure. I should of been abit more patient and open minded with her reading. It all makes sense now.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #2127 on: December 29, 2023, 06:36:08 PM »
I read with QOC so many times since starting my binges in 2010-2011. She was accurate in one out of probably hundreds of readings I had with her. She would tell me things that were usually my biggest fears at the moment were going to happen for example losing my job, people sabotaging my progress at work, loss of money and of course third party involvement in every single relationship/person i called about. The result of this? One I was under a constant unhealthy of anxiety expecting the worst and yes I did lose money. I spent thousands of dollars talking to her and then other readers trying to get second opinions about what she told me was going to happen. She is a hit for many but can also lean towards being incredibly negative depending on her mood. She has been incredibly rude and condescending to me in the past as well so that I stopped calling her. I am trying to heal my addiction and codependency issues and hope to be completely done calling psychics in 2024. A lot of our stories here reflect overwhelming wrong readings with very small "hits" and far and few true predictions. I honestly wonder how many of us manifest our own negative outcomes or positive outcomes by practicing the law of attraction even if inadvertently..

Offline Doggie

« Reply #2128 on: December 31, 2023, 06:28:57 PM »
I asked QoC on 2023 December 19
Me: will my poi spend New Year’s weekend with me?

QoC: He will but. there is travel In his reading

QoC: It says that you may get lost in the shuffle because of a planned trip, but I got yes to the specific question

What really happened, was my poi has been working on his project at home on the weekend,he didn’t take a trip.
So My poi did NOT spend New Year’s weekend with me.

QoC ‘s prediction was wrong or didn’t happen.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #2129 on: January 01, 2024, 03:29:37 PM »
She told me years ago I would never lose contact with the dude I was involved with at the time

I haven’t talked to him in almost five years lol