Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623842 times)

Offline gailG

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2100 on: May 22, 2023, 05:09:50 AM »
I like Queen of Cups a lot - but she tends to focus on one side of the coin in a reading and not always provide full picture readings. I am not sure about her predictions but I would say she is definitely good with current.
not good for me she kept telling me my ex would come back ,I spent a lot of money and her never did .

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2101 on: May 24, 2023, 09:19:33 PM »
Update - my nightmare of a manager has been told to leave the firm. She cleared up her desk yesterday...
QoC said she will pass her probation.. thankfully she didn't pass.
Unfortunately, won't be reading with QoC again.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #2102 on: June 27, 2023, 05:59:46 PM »
I spoke with her some weeks ago and she got some details right and it was an overall positive reading. But I spoke to her again yesterday and she got some details right on again but this time her prediction flipped to negative.. At the same time, I just got confirmation about some details from the first reading.

I could tell she was in a bad mood in the recent call and I wonder if that has anything to do with the flip from positive to negative?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2103 on: June 28, 2023, 03:11:24 AM »
she's typically always in a bad mood:)) thats just her. did you ask her the same question both times?

I spoke with her some weeks ago and she got some details right and it was an overall positive reading. But I spoke to her again yesterday and she got some details right on again but this time her prediction flipped to negative.. At the same time, I just got confirmation about some details from the first reading.

I could tell she was in a bad mood in the recent call and I wonder if that has anything to do with the flip from positive to negative?

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #2104 on: June 28, 2023, 03:14:20 AM »
lol Yes I did! It was the same exact worded question. Her patience just seemed a little extra short that time haha

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2105 on: June 30, 2023, 03:59:49 AM »
lol Yes I did! It was the same exact worded question. Her patience just seemed a little extra short that time haha

to be honest, I used to call her pretty frequently long time back and I now wonder why:)) I typically got 4 lines for $40 with her almost always in a bad mood. never got anything that would blow my mind.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #2106 on: July 26, 2023, 06:31:50 PM »
Spoke to her twice. She is a nice lady and sounds reassuring but unfortunately she was dead wrong for me both times and nothing she said panned out.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2107 on: July 26, 2023, 09:15:25 PM »
Spoke to her twice. She is a nice lady and sounds reassuring but unfortunately she was dead wrong for me both times and nothing she said panned out.

She wasn't particularly nice to me per se but she was also wrong for me. She gave me very little info and didn't care to elaborate on anything. I felt very shut down by her. She was cold to me.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #2108 on: July 30, 2023, 01:08:29 PM »
I used to read with her A LOT from 2012-2019 on and off.
I am not sure why I kept going back to her.
My first reading in 2012- she accurately told me my POI was changing residence and had someone else etc.

All readings after that (hundreds of them) were wrong on multiple POIs and work matters. She is more of a negative outcome reader in my opinion. The amount of anxiety I got reading with her over work matters where she made me believe I was being set up to get fired or was being let go was ridiculous. She always made me paranoid of people at work and not once were any of her stories validated. In 2019 I called a few times about a POI at first she told me he wanted to relocate to be closer to me but didn’t want a commitment. He never did try to relocate but we also ended things. The last time I called her she legit said something along the lines of “why are you calling me? Do you think he’s calling psychics to find out how you feel about him? Stop wasting your time and money”

Needless to say I never called back.

Offline jackY

« Reply #2109 on: July 30, 2023, 03:15:36 PM »
I have never understood the hype. She's rude and inaccurate. I read with her once and she was waaaay off on her predictions.

My first reading in 2012- she accurately told me my POI was changing residence and had someone else etc.

All readings after that (hundreds of them) were wrong on multiple POIs and work matters. She is more of a negative outcome reader in my opinion. The amount of anxiety I got reading with her over work matters where she made me believe I was being set up to get fired or was being let go was ridiculous. She always made me paranoid of people at work and not once were any of her stories validated. In 2019 I called a few times about a POI at first she told me he wanted to relocate to be closer to me but didn’t want a commitment. He never did try to relocate but we also ended things. The last time I called her she legit said something along the lines of “why are you calling me? Do you think he’s calling psychics to find out how you feel about him? Stop wasting your time and money”

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2110 on: July 30, 2023, 04:15:30 PM »
I have never understood the hype. She's rude and inaccurate. I read with her once and she was waaaay off on her predictions.

Same, so rude, curt and inaccurate.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2111 on: July 30, 2023, 11:58:04 PM »
Plus 10dollars per minutes just to hear someone be rude to you  :o

Offline jackY

« Reply #2112 on: July 31, 2023, 12:00:00 AM »
Right?? It's like she thinks she's showing some sort of mystical power and you should be grateful that you're even on the line with her. F that.

Plus 10dollars per minutes just to hear someone be rude to you  :o

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2113 on: August 01, 2023, 02:03:36 PM »
Right?? It's like she thinks she's showing some sort of mystical power and you should be grateful that you're even on the line with her. F that.

Sooooooooooo many have claimed she is a bitch, but people continue to read with her believing it's par for the course. She never provided enough information for me in her readings and would just say stuff to fill the silence, then wait as if what she said was omnipotent. This ended up being useless or inaccurate.  Being nasty and disrespectful to people is both unnecessary and uncalled for, which shows how ungrateful she is to those paying her electricity bill.  I, to this day, will never understand her hype.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2114 on: August 01, 2023, 02:52:53 PM »

Sooooooooooo many have claimed she is a bitch, but people continue to read with her believing it's par for the course. She never provided enough information for me in her readings and would just say stuff to fill the silence, then wait as if what she said was omnipotent. This ended up being useless or inaccurate.  Being nasty and disrespectful to people is both unnecessary and uncalled for, which shows how ungrateful she is to those paying her electricity bill.  I, to this day, will never understand her hype.

Yesssss to all of this! I only read with her once because people had said she was soooo accurate and I hoped to catch her on a good day. I’m sure this job, like any, can get old and have bad days but I agree. It’s like working in customer service but hating people. Makes no sense! I’m happy I tried her once or I always would’ve wondered but I won’t be going back to her.

anything