Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623819 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1920 on: May 19, 2021, 03:33:12 AM »
so when she said, he is going to leave, did he?

Hi, yes she told me that too!  I don’t know what to make of QOC to be honest.  First convo I had was by phone and she said exactly that, he didn’t love me it was physical only not emotional.  The line wasn’t very good so when I saw her on chat a few days later, I thought I would try her.  She said he loved me (?) and got most details right so I will give her that.  I continued to read with her for a while and I get she may only be right on the present but even this, a few days apart, would change.

For example I chatted with her one day and she said he’s going to leave, he will end it.  Next week she said you would have to be the one to end it.  Maybe my fault for reading too frequently but she has just been too confusing for me. 

I do think she has a gift as she got details no one could have known but I don’t trust the readings as they could change days later.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1921 on: May 19, 2021, 11:20:17 PM »
Anyone have experience w QOC saying “nothing will happen within the next 2 - days or 2 weeks” but that there will be communication just “not in two” I’m very confused.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1922 on: May 20, 2021, 02:33:33 AM »
Anyone have experience w QOC saying “nothing will happen within the next 2 - days or 2 weeks” but that there will be communication just “not in two” I’m very confused.
'

no i haven't but basically she is saying it can happen in 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc but just not in 2:)) her numbers have worked for me once in all my years of calling so dont even worry abt them.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1923 on: May 22, 2021, 06:13:37 AM »
Do you guys find her to be just as accurate on chat?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1924 on: June 04, 2021, 06:42:31 PM »
Do you guys find her to be just as accurate on chat?

No

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1925 on: June 21, 2021, 10:31:41 PM »
How is Ann with outcome prediction?

She gave some prediction that is opposite with Kisha (Aries Intuition). I always go to Ann for reading of current situation as she is a fantastic empath, just not sure about prediction.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1926 on: June 22, 2021, 08:18:39 PM »
I've not found her to be accurate in terms of predictions. frankly, Ive stopped even asking her for predictions, i just ask about feelings/intentions :)

How is Ann with outcome prediction?

She gave some prediction that is opposite with Kisha (Aries Intuition). I always go to Ann for reading of current situation as she is a fantastic empath, just not sure about prediction.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1927 on: June 22, 2021, 08:19:41 PM »
what did you ask her about? prediction or just feelings etc?

QOC is another one that I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I know we don't connect with every reader, but she was so wrong, it was pitiful. Zero accuracy on all of my questions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1928 on: June 23, 2021, 01:53:14 AM »
thats terrible. i always thought work predictions were more accurate for legit readers. sorry Abt that:(

Both and she was wrong on everything. It was about a job offer and a guy's intentions. Complete opposite happened on both counts.

Offline gray2

« Reply #1929 on: June 23, 2021, 02:45:48 PM »
the last few times i spoke to her she has been so off. i asked if poi was on a trip. she said no hes not traveling she doesnt see travel. he was in mexico on a guys trip. a few years ago i asked about my ex. she said he's done with me and has moved on and doesnt see us back together. we got back 2gther 2 months later. asked if poi was seeing someone, she said he met someone brand new & theres attraction. no he was seeing someone he already knew for years.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #1930 on: June 24, 2021, 01:26:50 PM »
I called her yesterday to ask how POI is feeling and thinking and her response was I see a mutual attraction and a good connection, I don’t see anything negative. She said the only thing she can see is there is a distance between us and asked if we live far from each other - which I confirmed.. So I then  said we broke up last week so I was confused, then she said you guys will talk in 2, either 2 days or 2 weeks. She said she sees him as someone who can be a life partner but I will need to do something about the distance. Im not really sure what to make of this reading? How can she see it being so positive when he left me last week? :(.. can someone who reads with her frequently help me please ?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #1931 on: July 10, 2021, 01:29:37 PM »
Would love your opinions. Called QoC yesterday for the first time. The mixed reviews on here scared me away from her over the years. But omg she blew me away yesterday with the details she picked up regarding the person I was asking about - I mean she even immediately knew what his occupation was. She asked me - why do I see so many houses? I said he’s a builder. Then she goes - why does he own so many of them? All I see are properties everywhere that he owns. I was like OMG it’s because he owns the company and builds developments. Definitely 100% connected in a way I haven’t experienced before. Does this mean her predictions for this reading are accurate? I read a lot of her reviews before calling her and was friendly and asked how her day was etc before starting and she was very sweet and dug in. I was so taken aback by what she picked up that I didn’t even extend the time!!!! I should have extended and asked about work and stuff. Would love your feedback. Also predictions are really for the next week or so. She brought up some random long term stuff but I’m disregarding that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 01:38:05 PM by positivethoughts2 »

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #1932 on: July 10, 2021, 02:59:19 PM »

QOC is great for knowing what’s going on with someone in that moment. She’s an empath. I wouldn’t rely on her predictions.

Would love your opinions. Called QoC yesterday for the first time. The mixed reviews on here scared me away from her over the years. But omg she blew me away yesterday with the details she picked up regarding the person I was asking about - I mean she even immediately knew what his occupation was. She asked me - why do I see so many houses? I said he’s a builder. Then she goes - why does he own so many of them? All I see are properties everywhere that he owns. I was like OMG it’s because he owns the company and builds developments. Definitely 100% connected in a way I haven’t experienced before. Does this mean her predictions for this reading are accurate? I read a lot of her reviews before calling her and was friendly and asked how her day was etc before starting and she was very sweet and dug in. I was so taken aback by what she picked up that I didn’t even extend the time!!!! I should have extended and asked about work and stuff. Would love your feedback. Also predictions are really for the next week or so. She brought up some random long term stuff but I’m disregarding that.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1933 on: July 10, 2021, 07:21:27 PM »
I speak to her pretty frequently and most times she is able to tune into my situation to the T but I wouldn't rely on predictions. she has made many predictions but like 10% happened for me. I typically call her when Im confused about a POI or the situation and she certainly is a help with that.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #1934 on: July 10, 2021, 09:09:46 PM »
Thanks so much for the info. This will be interesting because QoC and Lucas Lyons said yes to this guy and Barbara (my go-to) said definitely 100% big no lol. She doesn’t even think I’ll hear from him again  ::)