Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623894 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1815 on: December 21, 2020, 11:24:06 PM »
I know I’ve said before that I go to Anne for quick check ins...never more than 5 mins or so.  The last time I called her she was like ‘how come nobody asks questions anymore? They just want to know feelings’ lol.  But then as she’s talking she asked if my poi was worried about his health..he had had a headache earlier so I mentioned that and she said no it was something else...told me to pay attention. Literally the next day...he was diagnosed with diabetes. Which has then turned into him worried about his health. Also this is the first time on her own..she gave me something else that she sees coming up. She’s never done that before so I’m a bit curious about it.

Anything Anne throws out is usually right on. She once told me a few months ago he is going to do something different. Romantic. Two months later he told me I'm not romantic so this about as good as you get and wrapped me in his arms to look at all the Christmas lights. I usually ask how he feels and she always tells me what she sees coming up after his feelings.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1816 on: December 22, 2020, 12:11:02 AM »
@maggs30 has she been spot on with his feelings?

Yes she has been. She usually picks up his mood changes too.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #1817 on: December 22, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »
in a moment of weakness i read with anne last night for the first time.

i am happy to share details but in summary i was really not impressed. in 10 minutes ($70!) we covered very little ground. the reading was positive too, but i just think it was very broad, hollow, like empty.

she was also sweet, which in reading back on this forum makes me wonder if she was not the same person. (people have speculated she has a trainee)

if anyone else like me is trying to kick this habit but is curious about heavy hitters, i will just say that the way i read the forum, there are numerous cases where readers like cookie can tell someone what they’re wearing but get the love stuff all wrong ultimately. i need to remember that.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:06:28 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1818 on: January 04, 2021, 03:23:23 AM »
I know Qoc is a present and short term reader but has anyone had experiences where she predicted something and although you have gotten more readings from her something from previous readings happened ?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1819 on: January 04, 2021, 02:36:50 PM »
Thanks Greek and momento! Do you guys just ask for feelings and what’s coming up? And whatever she blurts out is sometimes correct for long term predictions?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1820 on: January 06, 2021, 06:53:10 PM »
Ok thank you. I will update if the things she said come to pass.

Unfortunately nothing she predicted for me in 2020 happened. I read with her 2 or 3 times last year. I did however feel like she picked up the present situation at the time.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1821 on: January 07, 2021, 01:55:11 AM »
I called QOC for feelings, I wanted to try her again even tho she’s been somewhat wrong on outcomes for me but when it comes to feelings she’s been fine. She said my poi likes me and wants to see me again and take of travel coming ( we are long distance). Well he called me and broke up with me not even two hours later.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1822 on: January 07, 2021, 03:32:42 AM »
im so sorry to hear that. now this is shocking for QofC, one thing she does get right is the current, atleast for me she has.

I called QOC for feelings, I wanted to try her again even tho she’s been somewhat wrong on outcomes for me but when it comes to feelings she’s been fine. She said my poi likes me and wants to see me again and take of travel coming ( we are long distance). Well he called me and broke up with me not even two hours later.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1823 on: January 07, 2021, 03:43:31 AM »
im so sorry to hear that. now this is shocking for QofC, one thing she does get right is the current, atleast for me she has.

yes im surprised, she has never given a positive like that that turned out ot be wrong.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1824 on: January 07, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
I am sorry as she usually is spot on about current. But she does mix up energies though and maybe she read another man in your life or I hate to even suggest it but maybe there is a 3rd party in your situation. I have in mine and sometimes she will say I have done or said something to poi when it is probably 3rd party

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1825 on: January 07, 2021, 01:06:53 PM »
I am sorry as she usually is spot on about current. But she does mix up energies though and maybe she read another man in your life or I hate to even suggest it but maybe there is a 3rd party in your situation. I have in mine and sometimes she will say I have done or said something to poi when it is probably 3rd party

This had happened to me years ago with her too.. she once said that my POI wanted to invite me over for dinner, and she saw two keys and that we would spend time. A few hours after that call, he told me that he was with another woman that evening, at his house...

She still has some really strong hits though..

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1826 on: January 07, 2021, 01:13:40 PM »

This had happened to me years ago with her too.. she once said that my POI wanted to invite me over for dinner, and she saw two keys and that we would spend time. A few hours after that call, he told me that he was with another woman that evening, at his house...

I’m certain there was not... we were speaking exclusively and quite transparent with each other, we both tell the other person we have nothing to hide and I see on his phone there is no one he contacts but me friends and family.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1827 on: January 07, 2021, 01:56:09 PM »
I had something similar happen to me as well with her. But it was the next day it occurred so crazy

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1828 on: January 08, 2021, 01:13:07 AM »

I’m certain there was not... we were speaking exclusively and quite transparent with each other, we both tell the other person we have nothing to hide and I see on his phone there is no one he contacts but me friends and family.

I ended up getting another reading from qoc since I am still baffled at yesterday and wanted to see if I had the same experience. This time she was correct on POI and I and picking up "turmoil" around him and a conflict. I will say, the QOC I talked to yesterday sounded different and a lot nicer and i have noticed people have this experience as well and wonder if there is someone else that also uses her line.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #1829 on: January 12, 2021, 02:07:08 AM »
Has QoC ever mixed up people? I asked her about a POI who hasnt been talking for a month and she picked on my ex husband instesd i think..she said he is trying to move on. Today i received a message from my ex husband that he is trying to move on from me. Odd!

anything