Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623911 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1800 on: December 19, 2020, 02:35:01 AM »
I don't get why she is such a big deal. She was dead wrong in her predictions for me, and not just the prediction but current state of things. I'm glad she works for many. She was awful for me.

She was not good for me either - I’ve called her maybe 4 times

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #1801 on: December 19, 2020, 02:45:48 AM »
I don't get why she is such a big deal. She was dead wrong in her predictions for me, and not just the prediction but current state of things. I'm glad she works for many. She was awful for me.

She gave me a prediction over a year ago that me and my boyfriend who have been off an on was never coming back and we’re back on. I stopped reading with her then. I don’t get her hype either.

Offline Candy

« Reply #1802 on: December 19, 2020, 05:16:09 AM »

She gave me a prediction over a year ago that me and my boyfriend who have been off an on was never coming back and we’re back on. I stopped reading with her then. I don’t get her hype either.

I read with her a couple of times years ago on a specific relationship issue. The first time was very optimistic, hopeful, where she saw a very positive future, etc. The second time she did a 180 and gave an extremely negative reading. I was shocked to get such opposite readings within a couple of weeks of each other. It might be that she’s good at picking up current energies but no more. Her predictions are wrong. And she slants negative, IMHO. I don’t get the hype either.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1803 on: December 19, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »
I read with QOC usually on a couple of guys.. she usually can't read one particular POI well lol and I wonder why is that ...
always says that "I don't get a lot of strong stuff with him... to be honest"

Offline court1130

« Reply #1804 on: December 19, 2020, 07:04:31 PM »
Anybody tried her on chat? I was surprised to see the chat option available a few days ago and I decided to give it a try. She wasn’t bad, I thought she connected pretty well.. anyone else? Or is she better over the phone?

After recently hearing some pretty devastating news, I panicked and gave into getting a few readings again. I, too, was also very surprised to see the chat option available so I gave it a go. I liked the chat session better than the phone calls honestly. I felt the reading was clearer and I could understand her better lol.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1805 on: December 19, 2020, 07:36:16 PM »
Anybody tried her on chat? I was surprised to see the chat option available a few days ago and I decided to give it a try. She wasn’t bad, I thought she connected pretty well.. anyone else? Or is she better over the phone?

After recently hearing some pretty devastating news, I panicked and gave into getting a few readings again. I, too, was also very surprised to see the chat option available so I gave it a go. I liked the chat session better than the phone calls honestly. I felt the reading was clearer and I could understand her better lol.

Wow she does chat now?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1806 on: December 19, 2020, 07:51:13 PM »

Lol and you don’t have to deal with her attitude/sounding annoyed everytime you ask her a question through chat 😬 she was a little too slow for me though but worth it because of how accurate she can be

Offline court1130

« Reply #1807 on: December 19, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »

Lol and you don’t have to deal with her attitude/sounding annoyed everytime you ask her a question through chat 😬 she was a little too slow for me though but worth it because of how accurate she can be

Lol yes! I noticed that, too!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1808 on: December 20, 2020, 05:02:21 AM »
Chat? Is she a slow typist or do you sit there watching the time while she types a couple of words?

Offline court1130

« Reply #1809 on: December 20, 2020, 07:49:04 AM »
Chat? Is she a slow typist or do you sit there watching the time while she types a couple of words?

She was quite quick with me, personally.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1810 on: December 20, 2020, 07:47:27 PM »
She was really hard to hear or understand, not cause of the accent but cause of her phone service. She actually wasn’t mean to me, but she really does pick up accurately on the present with things she’s told me I can confirm, and that’s really the only thing you should go to her for. Not predictions. She’s very gifted when discerning situations in the present though.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1811 on: December 20, 2020, 09:20:54 PM »
Anne was awesome over chat today. I was worried that she would type really slowly but it felt just as good of a reading as over the phone. She was her usual self, but over text which I liked :)

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #1812 on: December 21, 2020, 02:06:01 PM »
She was right about my past relationship..so many advisors said we’ll be back but she was the only one who said its over and not to waste my time calling her again as she cant lie lol

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1813 on: December 21, 2020, 09:06:03 PM »
I know I’ve said before that I go to Anne for quick check ins...never more than 5 mins or so.  The last time I called her she was like ‘how come nobody asks questions anymore? They just want to know feelings’ lol.  But then as she’s talking she asked if my poi was worried about his health..he had had a headache earlier so I mentioned that and she said no it was something else...told me to pay attention. Literally the next day...he was diagnosed with diabetes. Which has then turned into him worried about his health. Also this is the first time on her own..she gave me something else that she sees coming up. She’s never done that before so I’m a bit curious about it.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1814 on: December 21, 2020, 10:07:26 PM »
I know I’ve said before that I go to Anne for quick check ins...never more than 5 mins or so.  The last time I called her she was like ‘how come nobody asks questions anymore? They just want to know feelings’ lol.  But then as she’s talking she asked if my poi was worried about his health..he had had a headache earlier so I mentioned that and she said no it was something else...told me to pay attention. Literally the next day...he was diagnosed with diabetes. Which has then turned into him worried about his health. Also this is the first time on her own..she gave me something else that she sees coming up. She’s never done that before so I’m a bit curious about it.

Wow thats impressive.