Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623812 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1785 on: December 06, 2020, 08:47:35 PM »
Ive read with her a Bunch of times now and maybe twice she was in-depth but every other time, she gives a sentence or two. for e.g., how does POI feel about me? ans: "beautiful person,beautiful soul." thats it:)) but she has been quite helpful to me, once I was planning on reaching out to him and asked how I would be received. she told me exactly how he would feel and she was right.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1786 on: December 06, 2020, 08:48:56 PM »
oh Nice, never thought of asking her that questions. so how do you plan on validating this? let us know if she was right.

How is QOC with POI's personality types? Let her determine which one was compatible vs not

I did a reading with her today on my POIs personalities instead of current feelings..
anyone had the same?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1787 on: December 07, 2020, 12:48:34 AM »
I’ve been reading with Anne for many years and she always gives it to me pretty straight, which is why I love her.  But lately she’s been keen on my POI “liking me a lot”.. is she just in a good mood these days? Lol. This isn’t typically Anne..

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1788 on: December 07, 2020, 02:40:26 AM »
I’ve been reading with Anne for many years and she always gives it to me pretty straight, which is why I love her.  But lately she’s been keen on my POI “liking me a lot”.. is she just in a good mood these days? Lol. This isn’t typically Anne..

Lol no they’re probably thinking about you.. She’s said that to me before. she definitely still doesn’t sugarcoat!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1789 on: December 07, 2020, 02:48:59 AM »
ok im curious, whats harshest thing she's ever said to you?:)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1790 on: December 07, 2020, 02:52:52 AM »

She’s given it to me pretty directly lol.. I remember a few years ago I was obsessed with this guy, and she said “give it up, it’s not going anywhere and he wants to keep his options open”. I was heartbroken and thought she was rude and wrong but she ended up being 10000% right. She’s picked up other things with men too and would say, “he isn’t going to put in effort, sorry” or “stop wasting your time”. But I have to say that she’s always been nice to me and I’ve always valued the harsh assessment... that’s why I’m flabbergasted that she said this POI likes me... I was like, Anne, are the happy pills kicking in? :)

(Still my favourite of all keen!)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1791 on: December 07, 2020, 04:50:53 AM »
ha ha I hear ya:) so when she's told you these things, how did you phrase your question? how he feels or asking her to look into where its going? because from what I have read, her predictions don't really pan out.

She’s given it to me pretty directly lol.. I remember a few years ago I was obsessed with this guy, and she said “give it up, it’s not going anywhere and he wants to keep his options open”. I was heartbroken and thought she was rude and wrong but she ended up being 10000% right. She’s picked up other things with men too and would say, “he isn’t going to put in effort, sorry” or “stop wasting your time”. But I have to say that she’s always been nice to me and I’ve always valued the harsh assessment... that’s why I’m flabbergasted that she said this POI likes me... I was like, Anne, are the happy pills kicking in? :)

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1792 on: December 08, 2020, 01:46:11 AM »

She told me te same thing... POI likes to keep his option open, non committal etc. I think I should drop him by now and move on to another guy.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1793 on: December 08, 2020, 03:18:30 AM »

She told me te same thing... POI likes to keep his option open, non committal etc. I think I should drop him by now and move on to another guy.

Anytime Anne has told me non committal she is 100% right

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1794 on: December 08, 2020, 04:36:07 AM »
ha ha I hear ya:) so when she's told you these things, how did you phrase your question? how he feels or asking her to look into where its going? because from what I have read, her predictions don't really pan out.

Yeah, I don’t really bank on her predictions either. I just call for in the spot/in the moment feelings. I usually just ask how xx feels about me and what she picks up with us... I find that the less detail that I give her, the better.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1795 on: December 08, 2020, 09:25:14 AM »

Anytime Anne has told me non committal she is 100% right

Does it change in the bigger picture outcome? I recieved Terry Mitchell's events and out of all the other guys I mentioned that POI was the only one who commits at the end lol

Contradicts and I am confused

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1796 on: December 09, 2020, 11:52:34 PM »
Hey guys I have a question about QoC: In my 1st reading she kept talking about me finding something out about my ex that I don’t like- which was true, in my 2nd all she kept talking about was him moving and in my 3rd she kept bringing up a lie that stands between us and something being misinterpreted.  So my question is if QoC brings something up on her own and keeps repeating it are those usually the things that come true?

In my case it has been true.  She randomly came out with something about us having a huge fight.  I do not usually fight with my POI, ended up having a huge fight were we did not speak for 2 months.  There have been many others that she brings up on her own and that have been correct.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1797 on: December 10, 2020, 12:09:48 AM »
She saw my ex moving months before I knew he was.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1798 on: December 10, 2020, 12:26:41 AM »

Holy.. lucky you! She can’t even predict what will happen in 24 hours for me lmao

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1799 on: December 10, 2020, 12:51:32 AM »

Holy.. lucky you! She can’t even predict what will happen in 24 hours for me lmao

It was one of those random things. If you ask something it's always 2 either 2 weeks or months and it doesn't happen lmao her random shit though it's always true.