Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623801 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1755 on: October 13, 2020, 11:59:45 AM »
Last April I called her regarding my next long term relationship,
gave a POI person A, she told me that he is non committal and that there will be a new POI later on the half part of the year (Person B)

This October I called her again both on person A and I've met the person that she described about last time too (Person B)
Now she told me person A thinks in the long term but access to each other is limited or blocked and he'll make mistakes and such so I will be very upset with him.
Person B is too busy with work and could not seperate play and work time, and we will be in contact soon (gives a 1) but in this conversation he will tell me that he's not ready for a relationship.

Neither are for long term.

She gave me person C lol which I'm going to meet next January (creative, caring, etc)

Let's see how things will progress or I'm going to be referred back to other guys again lmao.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1756 on: November 24, 2020, 06:13:09 AM »
any new predictions right from Anne? I have a contact prediction pending, will update if it happens.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1757 on: November 26, 2020, 10:42:42 AM »
Update: Last october she predicted a contact from POI in 1, but 2 months later (now) nothing happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1758 on: November 26, 2020, 07:18:50 PM »
do you mind me asking how long since no contact?

Update: Last october she predicted a contact from POI in 1, but 2 months later (now) nothing happened.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1759 on: November 27, 2020, 12:38:22 AM »

I was last in contact with POI in early September.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1760 on: November 27, 2020, 02:57:07 AM »
I've had hits and misses with Anne in terms of contact but when asked about feelings, she seems be pretty accurate. not that I know for sure as I haven't asked my POI but feels accurate. has she vowed you in any way?

I was last in contact with POI in early September.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1761 on: November 28, 2020, 03:53:06 PM »
How do people feel about Ann as an empath? She said that someone loves me but she has never said that about them before (I never asked directly either now or then). Would you trust that?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1762 on: November 29, 2020, 04:17:24 AM »
How do people feel about Ann as an empath? She said that someone loves me but she has never said that about them before (I never asked directly either now or then). Would you trust that?

Usually when she’s described peoples feelings for me she’s been spot on. She’s told me of men that liked me and others that didn’t and some that were keeping options open. I would trust her as an empath.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #1763 on: November 29, 2020, 04:51:36 AM »
I am here to report a prediction.  Ann said that by the end of this year, I will be in a committed serious relationship. I don't see if happening, only one month left.  ;D  if anything change I will report back

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1764 on: November 29, 2020, 06:02:13 AM »

I would. for me she has been a pretty intuned empath.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1765 on: November 29, 2020, 02:17:02 PM »
Thanks both, that’s interesting and confusing. A couple of other honest readers have said the opposite, one’s words were “he is not emotionally interested in you” which is very different from love- very confused :(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1766 on: November 29, 2020, 03:44:10 PM »
Thanks both, that’s interesting and confusing. A couple of other honest readers have said the opposite, one’s words were “he is not emotionally interested in you” which is very different from love- very confused :(

Who were the other readers? I read with a lot on keen back with my ex so if I read with them I can tell you if they were accurate for me since the relationship has run its course.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1767 on: November 29, 2020, 03:55:07 PM »
Not on Keen, sadly. Leila on psychic source said he’s “not emotionally interested”. And a couple of others who have been accurate for me in the past with feelings (or lack of) towards me  but  aren’t used/talked much about here- Effie K on Bitwine and Victoria White on PO/PG have been clear he doesn’t have those feelings towards me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1768 on: November 29, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »
I haven't used any of those. Have you tried Lady P?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1769 on: November 29, 2020, 04:42:49 PM »
I almost did about a year ago but something stopped me. You recommend?

anything