Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623922 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1710 on: September 23, 2020, 06:31:23 PM »
How accurate is that as soon as I talked to her without prompting a question she says” I see him breaking silence? “
You mean you didn't even get a chance to ask a question?

Yes I just said his name I did not even said we were not un communication and she even got that and since when

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1711 on: September 23, 2020, 06:31:51 PM »
How accurate is that as soon as I talked to her without prompting a question she says” I see him breaking silence? “

have you spoken to her before? thats interesting that she didn't even need a question

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1712 on: September 23, 2020, 07:04:06 PM »
I usually ask how he feels about me. She doesn't really answer until the second time I ask but before I ask the second time she has given me everything else on his mind.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1713 on: September 23, 2020, 07:12:47 PM »
I usually ask how he feels about me. She doesn't really answer until the second time I ask but before I ask the second time she has given me everything else on his mind.

Yes I actually said “ I would like to know how’s my person feeling about me” and without telling her there was no communication or the reason she said “I see him breaking silence”

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #1714 on: September 24, 2020, 01:37:59 AM »
She's good but I don't think I'll read with her anymore. The reading changes far too quickly for me to really even consider the possibilities she mentions. I can't take the constant fluctuations (even hours apart), because then it sends me on a binge. She has been accurate about some things, but the fact she can only read "this millisecond" is too limiting for the price she charges, for me personally.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1715 on: September 24, 2020, 03:34:33 AM »
She's good but I don't think I'll read with her anymore. The reading changes far too quickly for me to really even consider the possibilities she mentions. I can't take the constant fluctuations (even hours apart), because then it sends me on a binge. She has been accurate about some things, but the fact she can only read "this millisecond" is too limiting for the price she charges, for me personally.

^ THIS!! Her readings make me so anxious it's unreal. Always sends me on a binge too! My last reading with her was positive and I wanna leave it at that lol... I'd rather a bigger picture kind of reader personally.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1716 on: September 24, 2020, 05:02:11 AM »
but do ppl really call her that often to ask the same question? I would just read with her maybe once in a while and just leave it at that. if POI;s mind changes that often then there is a problem with them:))

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #1717 on: September 24, 2020, 08:28:20 PM »
But IF you decide to call her 4 hours apart for example, I don't see why the readings should be so different. Every one has fluctuating emotions but it shouldn't dominate the readings so drastically. & it may not even be related to a POI, it has been career-related too. It was even regarding a move for me once. So it's not about criticism of anyone's POI, but okay.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 08:58:31 PM by LiliM93 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1718 on: September 26, 2020, 05:03:28 AM »
oh I automatically assumed it was regarding a POI. my bad. I'm not sure how good she is at career, I always thought of her as an empath than anything else. also she has been exceptional at picking up third parties for me. I means incredibly accurate. like I was once dealing with a player type a guy and she started counting all the female energies around him and how he felt about each one of them. I verified later and she was right:)) so I think she has her strengths, just have to use her for those.

But IF you decide to call her 4 hours apart for example, I don't see why the readings should be so different. Every one has fluctuating emotions but it shouldn't dominate the readings so drastically. & it may not even be related to a POI, it has been career-related too. It was even regarding a move for me once. So it's not about criticism of anyone's POI, but okay.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1719 on: September 27, 2020, 07:43:22 AM »
Wow amazing!! We all need that  ;)  In my case she saw the future aswell. She told me that he loves me but he is not my fate. She was very sure about that and told me in a very caring, loving way, and she was right. He told me at that time that he loves me and miss me and will visit me soon as he lives in another country. At the end he married his co-worker 2 years later.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:25:58 AM by sharon »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1720 on: September 27, 2020, 05:08:36 PM »
Wow amazing!! We all need that  ;)  In my case she saw the future aswell. She told me that he loves me but he is not my fate. She was very sure about that and told me in a very caring, loving way, and she was right. He told me at that time that he loves me and miss me and will visit me soon as he lives in another country. At the end he married his co-worker 2 years later.

wow! I didn't know QofCups saw that far out and her predictions panned out. sorry it didn't work out for you though, I'm sure something better awaits you:)

Offline sharon

« Reply #1721 on: September 27, 2020, 05:37:18 PM »
That's tough news to hear when you love someone but glad for your sake she was honest

Yes, definately! I always prefer readers to tell me the truth. It truly hurts to get all the amazing outcomes, you're hoping and than it hits you when the opposite occurs.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1722 on: September 27, 2020, 05:38:38 PM »

wow! I didn't know QofCups saw that far out and her predictions panned out. sorry it didn't work out for you though, I'm sure something better awaits you:)

Thank you, hopefully :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1723 on: September 28, 2020, 01:43:47 PM »
Ann raised her prices on keen.... is it worth to contact her to see how poi feels right now?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1724 on: September 28, 2020, 02:20:47 PM »
Ann raised her prices on keen.... is it worth to contact her to see how poi feels right now?

Most readers changed their prices on Keen yesterday, I believe Keen increased their rate of how much commission the site gets from readings.