Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623812 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1665 on: July 24, 2020, 02:11:31 PM »
Frozen fox- nice!! Very nice to hear. Has she ever described your feelings when you asked her about your POI?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1666 on: July 24, 2020, 02:24:03 PM »
Frozen fox- nice!! Very nice to hear. Has she ever described your feelings when you asked her about your POI?
She hasn't... yet. Has she for you? I'm thinking of calling her again this weekend about my POI actually lol

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1667 on: July 24, 2020, 05:03:47 PM »
No but the last time I spoke to her she said that my POI was distraught over hearing about someone dying... and it was me who heard of someone passing from high school so I was the one distraught so I thought maybe she just mixed the energies... I wonder if she has mixed up the caller and POI’s energies before...

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1668 on: July 24, 2020, 06:22:59 PM »
No but the last time I spoke to her she said that my POI was distraught over hearing about someone dying... and it was me who heard of someone passing from high school so I was the one distraught so I thought maybe she just mixed the energies... I wonder if she has mixed up the caller and POI’s energies before...

Ive had similar situations like this and wondered if she was mixing.....

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1669 on: July 24, 2020, 08:37:32 PM »
That’s weird guys because last time I read with her she said POI feels
I’m watching him.. I’m like wtf? I don’t even follow his social media let alone drive by, but he follows me on social media and have had the sense he might have drove by in the past and know he stalks my Instagram..

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1670 on: July 24, 2020, 09:35:04 PM »
When she said that to me I had indeed only recently stopped social media stalking 😂 maybe right behaviour wrong person

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1671 on: July 24, 2020, 09:43:32 PM »
She said that to me in a reading too

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #1672 on: July 25, 2020, 03:55:57 AM »
She's good for literally immediate feelings and the general situation. But since it's all immediate, you can call 5 hours later and get a different reading. I would not rely on her for predictions or timelines. She's never been accurate on that for me. She was neither positive or negative for me.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #1673 on: July 31, 2020, 03:00:17 AM »
Although nothing that QoC said to me came true in terms of contact predictions and something surrounding a birthday. I do believe that the way in which she described my poi and his views on me were accurate. Not right but not entirely wrong either.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1674 on: July 31, 2020, 05:00:21 AM »
about a month back she told me there is a conversation coming up around a get together/celebratory meeting and I was thinking how it that possible with covid and all:)) silly me didn't understand what she was telling me, lol! yes, there was a discussion but it was not about us getting together but a get together my POI went to and he told me about it. lol! Ann is something I tell ya. but ya the number she gave me made no sense.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1675 on: August 06, 2020, 02:34:16 PM »
Anyone read with ann lately? How has she been?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1676 on: August 06, 2020, 11:09:35 PM »
It has been stated many times in this thread not to go to Anne for predictions. She can nail how they currently feel and will randomly get predictions. Use her for her strength not her weakness.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1677 on: August 07, 2020, 05:53:09 PM »
It has been stated many times in this thread not to go to Anne for predictions. She can nail how they currently feel and will randomly get predictions. Use her for her strength not her weakness.

Yeah, because we shouldn't contact a psychic for a prediction. I don't care what's been "stated". When readers make predictions and they don't happen, they're not psychics.

So then what would you call her? She is spot on with what is going on in my POI’s head when I call her.  She has made short term predictions for me but I don’t ask for them. And she sees the same overall outcome as Kisha and Cookie but Anne says ‘it’s gonna happen but not tomorrow’

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1678 on: August 07, 2020, 08:43:30 PM »
An empath. She's called an empath. She feels the person's emotions. You have to know what to use an empath for. If you have a fight, and you're not speaking, so you want to know if he's mad/hurt/thinking of someone else, you call an empath. Does he have feelings for you or is it just sex? You call an empath. Most empaths suck at predictions because their predictions are based on how the emotions are in the present.  That can change and they may not follow up with action.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1679 on: August 07, 2020, 10:45:31 PM »
An empath. She's called an empath. She feels the person's emotions. You have to know what to use an empath for. If you have a fight, and you're not speaking, so you want to know if he's mad/hurt/thinking of someone else, you call an empath. Does he have feelings for you or is it just sex? You call an empath. Most empaths suck at predictions because their predictions are based on how the emotions are in the present.  That can change and they may not follow up with action.

Hmm i wouldnt call ann an empath. Ive been reading with her for about 15 years.  She has some empathic ability but not much.  She relies on cards.  And she has abilities such as can taste things and yes feel thibgs like an empath but ahe is an extremely good card reader.

Yes, she uses tarot as well. But she sees/feels/reads present. Her predictive abilities are not very good, although they have worked for some people. Never for me though. She nails current thoughts and feelings.