Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623989 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1635 on: July 15, 2020, 03:22:52 PM »
So I went to her with feelings just now. And damn that women’s good. Only thing is I can barely understand her. I usually go with number question I went a different route, and asked feelings and intentions right now. Picked up on what my friend who is an Empath tells me. Just wish I could understand better for the 5.99 rate

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1636 on: July 15, 2020, 03:26:26 PM »
So I went to her with feelings just now. And damn that women’s good. Only thing is I can barely understand her. I usually go with number question I went a different route, and asked feelings and intentions right now. Picked up on what my friend who is an Empath tells me. Just wish I could understand better for the 5.99 rate
Put in headphones next time you try her. It'll help with hearing her better.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #1637 on: July 15, 2020, 03:32:52 PM »
Oh yes! Does it help with her accent too, I feel like words just go together at the same time plus the bad reception!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1638 on: July 15, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »
I had a reading with Qoc a couple of months back in March on a POI.. she says my poi who I'm friends with has commitment issues and if I stay open there will be someone in the later half of the year that's good for me.
Months passed by and I begin to realize that the POI I asked about is beginning to approach me.. yes he is super super super slow moving but he makes consistent moves.
Confused about the reading now in July, so does he actually still have commitment issues or she can't see past an immediate future?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1639 on: July 15, 2020, 08:17:21 PM »
does she ever tell you what cards she is pulling?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1640 on: July 15, 2020, 09:04:13 PM »
I had a reading with Qoc a couple of months back in March on a POI.. she says my poi who I'm friends with has commitment issues and if I stay open there will be someone in the later half of the year that's good for me.
Months passed by and I begin to realize that the POI I asked about is beginning to approach me.. yes he is super super super slow moving but he makes consistent moves.
Confused about the reading now in July, so does he actually still have commitment issues or she can't see past an immediate future?

Don’t hold her predictions. She’s horrible with them. She’s LITERALLY just for the moment. Her predictions never passed with me, but when I would read with her in THAT MOMENT, nailed POI’s thoughts/feelings at that time. I’d call one day, it’s a lovey dovey read. Two days later, he’s pissed with me and that’s all she can see. That’s just her style

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1641 on: July 16, 2020, 01:24:56 AM »
I would say in my 15 years of reading with her - sometimes she actually does predict stuff but it’s only if she brings it up on her own without you asking her. So she’s 100% better if you’re asking about the current situation or about someone’s feelings, but every once in a while she’ll give a prediction on her own without you asking her for it (whether it’s something you care to know about at the time or not). I can recognize it too in the way that she says it, her tone of voice changes slightly - I don’t know how to explain it lol but maybe others who’ve read with her and have had this happen know what I’m talking about.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1642 on: July 16, 2020, 01:27:59 AM »
I would say in my 15 years of reading with her - sometimes she actually does predict stuff but it’s only if she brings it up on her own without you asking her. So she’s 100% better if you’re asking about the current situation or about someone’s feelings, but every once in a while she’ll give a prediction on her own without you asking her for it (whether it’s something you care to know about at the time or not). I can recognize it too in the way that she says it, her tone of voice changes slightly - I don’t know how to explain it lol but maybe others who’ve read with her and have had this happen know what I’m talking about.

Yes exactly. She asked if the guy I called about in Oct was moving. I said not that I know of. Bam 3 months later he moved.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1643 on: July 16, 2020, 01:33:57 AM »
Yes exactly. She asked if the guy I called about in Oct was moving. I said not that I know of. Bam 3 months later he moved.

Yeah, stuff like this has happened multiple times with her with me. In my most recent reading with her I asked about my poi’s current feelings towards me. She told me how he was feeling then went on to say that he was feeling a bit depressed overall (which actually Yona told me too in my most recent reading) because of restrictions with the pandemic and was saving money, cancelling travel, and not feeling like doing much, even going to work out. Then on her own, in that tone of voice I was referring to, she said “it says here that nothing significant happens between the two of you for ‘2’ so I’m going to take that as 2 months because of this pandemic.” And i believe her...hopefully the 2 doesn’t mean two months but I just know by the way that she said it.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1644 on: July 16, 2020, 01:47:51 AM »
Reading on my guy there were several readings she picked up his mother and her health issues and then she always says tell him don't worry she will be fine. In the most recent one she was telling me how overwhelmed he is with family obligations and then said when you get through this with his mother it will greatly benefit you. I guess that means my support through it will help our relationship.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1645 on: July 17, 2020, 03:45:20 AM »

Has she ever been just plain wrong for you by any chance?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1646 on: July 17, 2020, 07:50:39 AM »

Yes but for minor stuff like timing questions - but again I know what kinds of questions she is good for answering so I generally stick to those types which translates to her having a higher success rate with me. But she is typically always right for me.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1647 on: July 17, 2020, 12:56:19 PM »
How do you phrase your questions or what kind of questions do you ask?

Yes but for minor stuff like timing questions - but again I know what kinds of questions she is good for answering so I generally stick to those types which translates to her having a higher success rate with me. But she is typically always right for me.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1648 on: July 18, 2020, 12:53:32 AM »
Grateful for the people who have said not to ask her about the future. I had a much better reading just asking about how someone feels at the moment. I think I’m done generally asking anyone about the future, it’s too unpredictable. Someone being right 4 times doesn’t mean they’ll be right the 5th and someone bring wrong on 4 predictions doesn’t mean they won’t be right on the 5th one they made and all the time you’re subconsciously having hopes, expectations and confusion. It’s not worth it.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1649 on: July 18, 2020, 01:20:31 AM »
does she ever tell you what cards she is pulling?

She did in my most recent reading. She told me the card she had and what it usually means.

anything