Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623896 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1605 on: July 03, 2020, 07:51:21 PM »
weekly? do you mind me asking what does she typically help you with?

It's retrograde.  I find myself calling her weekly during retrograde as well.  I have been reading with her for years and she is very nice and funny.  She does not mix energies in my experience.  She's been very accurate and reliable for me.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1606 on: July 04, 2020, 09:34:18 PM »
She’s an amazing empath and energy reader. If something has me confused or if I have nagging doubts about something, feeling stressed — I go to her to get a temperature check. Always less than 10 minutes bc she’s fast, direct and doesn’t waste time. I like to see where stuff is headed and how it feeling. For example, I just spent 3 days with my POI and called her to see how he felt about us and where we’re headed after quality time together.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1607 on: July 05, 2020, 01:05:30 AM »
I did a reading with her tonight and she has me shook right now
First she said poi is going to make a change for the better  but later picked up
Another female he will be getting to know later on.... goshhhh anyone else experience this ??? 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1608 on: July 05, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
I’ve been reading with Ann about once a week lately. Whenever I feel like something is a bit off and need to know what’s going on. She has started to see things coming up in the short term...like within a few days. She never remembers my situation...so now I’ve started telling her in the beginning and it helps her figure out what she’s getting. Last time I called her she asked if I was working with my poi. I was like ‘we used to work together...we currently work at places that are next door to each other...& I tend to see him when he’s at work or before i go to work.’ She said ‘no you’re working together...he likes that there’s a balance and playfulness with it.’  After we hung up I realized I’m an idiot and we are working together selling things on Facebook and eBay...we actually have a really nice side hustle going lol.  If I ever ask for big picture outcome she says ‘it’s not going to happen tomorrow or this week’

Also the more I read with her the nicer I think she is.

THIS is 100% accurate - you have to get to know her personality and then you completely enjoy her!!!   I think she is the most accurate empath there is!!!!  But you have to understand what she does and how to use her....   It's for the right now....  Not predictions!!!   I dont believe anyone can predict the future....  I think Yona can predict some things????   But if you believe in free will, than how can anyone predict anything?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1609 on: July 06, 2020, 02:51:14 PM »
For those who read with QofC frequently.... a few weeks ago I had a reading regarding a certain topic. My readings are never related to POI. I always ask career / job questions or other things related to my personal life (which is very very very complicated at the moment).. Out of nowhere, she told me I would meet someone new.... she continued saying something that I didnt get it (I was in shock since I was not expecting that now). I am trying to get out of a complicated and abusive relationship.

Does she ever mention something like this to you guys (not necessarily related to love)? if so, was it accurate?

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #1610 on: July 13, 2020, 02:05:57 AM »
I was going through a really REALLY awful separation. It was full of abuse and cheating and so much more. She was so empathetic and caring. She hit the nail on the head on his new relationship and their issues. She pretty much could tell he is a snake. And she picks up so quickly too! You don't even have to tell her anything. She is really good at very shirt term predictions, cannot see past a month or so. I really like her. I have not used keen in a while (which is good because there was a time when I was a full blown addict) Can anyone tell me when she is usually on so I can call?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1611 on: July 13, 2020, 02:10:56 AM »
Lately she has been on around 11am cst and then later at about 4pm cat. Her queue is usually 5 to 15 people long anymore.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #1612 on: July 13, 2020, 02:14:53 AM »
Lately she has been on around 11am cst and then later at about 4pm cat. Her queue is usually 5 to 15 people long anymore.

Ok, thanks so much! :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1613 on: July 14, 2020, 02:18:30 AM »
Hi everyone.. just wondering how Ann has been doing lately as far as being accurate on feelings and short term predictions? Has anyone read with her lately?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1614 on: July 14, 2020, 02:21:37 AM »
This is a dumb question, but how do you call her? Do you have to arrange a call and she calls you whenever she's on? Or do you click the call now when she's online? I have only used keen once to talk to shaman kira and it was a chat so I have no idea how to use keen for a call, but I really want Anne to tell me someone's current thoughts/feelings and it doesn't sound like she does chat based on all the posts about her faulty headset. Also, does anyone know what time she's usually on? And whether she's hard to catch or usually pretty available? Thanks for the help!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1615 on: July 14, 2020, 02:23:02 AM »
Omg, I just read the post with her times. But I don't know how to get in line. Do I just arrange a call? Sorry!!!! 😩

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1616 on: July 14, 2020, 02:26:44 AM »
Omg, I just read the post with her times. But I don't know how to get in line. Do I just arrange a call? Sorry!!!! 😩

ya arrange a call and get in line. she typically gets back to you the same say, depending on how many ppl are in line before you.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #1617 on: July 14, 2020, 02:28:00 AM »

Go on Keen and Arrange A Call. Then you will be put on her Waitlist. She goes through her list fast, so be prepared. And I have spoken to her twice on the phone, and she definitely goes into emotions/thoughts via phone call.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1618 on: July 14, 2020, 02:37:01 AM »
Thanks, wishes and jo! I just got in line. I appreciate the tips!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1619 on: July 14, 2020, 02:58:17 AM »
I love Anne 😂 today she said didn't I talk to yesterday and I'm like no last week. She always sees his mom. His mom is the first thing every single call. Of course she is very ill and he takes care of her. Next is always he is protecting his feelings so isn't telling you how he feels. That is always followed by some form of he knows you are frustrated and thinks you will leave him. Today he started texting me shortly after I talked to Anne. I need to quit stressing. I'm trying to sleep though and my bed smells like him. Anne did add in today once we get through his moms illness I will be greatly benefited. Don't ask her what it means. "It means if you stick by him through this it is good for your future so text him and ask how his mom is." Oh and I got Don't text him mussy stuff right now.

anything