Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623812 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1590 on: June 28, 2020, 01:13:45 AM »
How often does everyone call Ann?

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #1591 on: June 28, 2020, 07:25:55 AM »
hi, a prediction from Ann manifested for me.  Back in May 2020 (beginning of May),  I asked Ann when I would be able to rent out my mother's house.  we put this house on the market for rental starting Nov 2019, took it off in Feb 2020 due to COVID, and put it back on the market April 2020.  I have done several showing of this house and was exhausted when I phoned her.  Ann told me June or July.  Now the house has been rented out.  Lease started 6/24/20.  just want to share with you all. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1592 on: June 28, 2020, 02:42:48 PM »
So far nothing from any psychic ever panned out for me( some predictions pending). I got a hit from Ann and this is big for me. Everytime she read my POI, she asked me if we work together and I always say no and she says it keeps coming up in the cards. Well a couple of days ago, we were chatting and somehow it ended up about work and he offered to help me set up a business and was me giving ideas. So far I am not sure how involved he will be with my business but there will be some from the looks of it.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #1593 on: June 30, 2020, 12:01:40 AM »
I had one reading with QOC several weeks ago, and she gave me a negative outcome. I have read here that she works well for a lot of people, but also that she can only read energies in that moment, during the reading. I was considering trying her again to see if anything has changed. Is it worth a try, or should I just accept her reading as done deal?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 12:26:19 AM by jolimano »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1594 on: June 30, 2020, 12:24:35 AM »
I had one reading with QOC several weeks ago, and she gave me a negative outcome. I have read here that she works well for a lot of people, but also that she can only read energies in that moment, during the reading. I was considering trying her again to see if anything has changed. Is it worth a try, or should I just accept her reading for done deal for now?

Energies totally changes, she reads whatever your person of interest if feeing at the moment, I might be wrong but I don’t think she’s outcome reader

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1595 on: June 30, 2020, 02:35:09 AM »
I have only read with her about one person... I think she’s accurate

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1596 on: June 30, 2020, 10:00:25 AM »
She’s very accurate IMO, but definitely agree that she’s able to pick up energies of that moment. She’s an interesting mix of empath/remote viewing/clairvoyant. She’s very short term. If I’m actively needing updates or news on something, I have had times where I’ve read with her weekly-every 2 weeks.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1597 on: June 30, 2020, 02:16:07 PM »
I read with her twice in one day about something and got two completely diff readings (call got cut short the first time), and the readings were only like 30 mins apart!! Energies change.. I’ve personally never had the same reading twice with her.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #1598 on: June 30, 2020, 02:49:07 PM »
Has anyone read on 2 people at once with her or should I keep it just to 1 so there’s no confusion?

My last reading with her I asked about 2 people. I’m not sure if there’s a difference from when I ask her about 2 people on separate calls.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1599 on: June 30, 2020, 03:05:07 PM »
I’ve been reading with Ann about once a week lately. Whenever I feel like something is a bit off and need to know what’s going on. She has started to see things coming up in the short term...like within a few days. She never remembers my situation...so now I’ve started telling her in the beginning and it helps her figure out what she’s getting. Last time I called her she asked if I was working with my poi. I was like ‘we used to work together...we currently work at places that are next door to each other...& I tend to see him when he’s at work or before i go to work.’ She said ‘no you’re working together...he likes that there’s a balance and playfulness with it.’  After we hung up I realized I’m an idiot and we are working together selling things on Facebook and eBay...we actually have a really nice side hustle going lol.  If I ever ask for big picture outcome she says ‘it’s not going to happen tomorrow or this week’

Also the more I read with her the nicer I think she is.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1600 on: July 03, 2020, 12:27:37 AM »
I’ve been reading with ann every 4 or 5 days lately. Been feeling really anxious. I always feel like something bad is going to happen cause of my past experiences.... but not all men are the same right?! There are good ones... she really has become like my best friend. Has anyone had these moments where they call her frequently? I only trust her and Yona..

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1601 on: July 03, 2020, 12:29:54 AM »
I call her every week or so and she's always so sweet we laugh she tells me stop worrying lol. The more you talk to her the nicer she is.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1602 on: July 03, 2020, 12:51:11 AM »
Yes she is very nice to me. Sometimes she will get annoyed that she really really wants me to listen to her...I don’t take it personal I just take it is oh wow she serious. Ok let me follow her!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1603 on: July 03, 2020, 01:45:38 AM »
I agree 🤣 there was a point when I swore her off bc she was so rude to me and I took offense to it (really she was telling me the truth about a garbage POI) with no sugarcoating.

I went back to her for her accuracy and now read with her every 1-2 weeks. She’s quick, she’s funny and I have built a good rapport with her. She’s extremely accurate on present.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1604 on: July 03, 2020, 07:49:35 PM »
It's retrograde.  I find myself calling her weekly during retrograde as well.  I have been reading with her for years and she is very nice and funny.  She does not mix energies in my experience.  She's been very accurate and reliable for me.