Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623945 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1575 on: June 21, 2020, 07:43:33 PM »
wow thanks for sharing. now thats not short term prediction at all :))

Just curious since it's been 8 years since this post..did the end up getting divorced?! :)

"In my first few years of readings I talked to her a few times. I asked about a guy I was dating at that time, we had just broken up. She said it was funny because she sees him always in my life, but we never get back together and he marries someone else. And that ends in divorce, which I watch him go thru and he's still in my life at that time.

She was right, we didn't get back together, 12 years later he and I are just friends and he's an important person in my life. We are working together now. He did marry someone else and as for divorce, I would say doubtful in the next 5 years. So, we'll see. Prediction still pending? LOL!"

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #1576 on: June 22, 2020, 06:23:55 PM »
I just tried her! Wtf! I couldn’t understand NOTHING she said??!! Anyone else had a hard time understanding her??

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1577 on: June 22, 2020, 07:55:35 PM »
I just tried her! Wtf! I couldn’t understand NOTHING she said??!! Anyone else had a hard time understanding her??

almost all us have faced the same issue. not sure what we can do to get her to fix her phone/headphone. Ive told her but she does nothing about it.

Offline vy888

« Reply #1578 on: June 22, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »
I have read with QOC’s 2 times.  Asked about my recent ex boyfriend and both times she said there’s someone around him and he likes you as a friend but she doesn’t see reconciliation.  She was quick and to the point.  It broke my heart but I feel like she could be accurate. I can’t confirm this because we don’t have mutual friends and he’s not on social media.  Anyways, has anyone had QOC’s give them the same predictions and how accurate is it?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1579 on: June 23, 2020, 12:39:22 AM »
I have read with QOC’s 2 times.  Asked about my recent ex boyfriend and both times she said there’s someone around him and he likes you as a friend but she doesn’t see reconciliation.  She was quick and to the point.  It broke my heart but I feel like she could be accurate. I can’t confirm this because we don’t have mutual friends and he’s not on social media.  Anyways, has anyone had QOC’s give them the same predictions and how accurate is it?

For 3 different people in the past, she said it wouldn’t work out — some predicted 3-5 other parties 🤣 — when she’s negative, for me it’s always been right. She LOVES the guy I’m dating now and is annoyed with me when I call to ask bc she says I’m looking for problems. I’ve been reading with her for 2 years consistently and she’s been on target.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1580 on: June 23, 2020, 04:30:41 AM »
She is usually overall right for me.  There was one time I asked about a guy who I had been interacting with.  She told me I would never see him again and I didn't...  Weird that I didn't but she was right.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1581 on: June 24, 2020, 01:37:14 AM »
She is usually overall right for me.  There was one time I asked about a guy who I had been interacting with.  She told me I would never see him again and I didn't...  Weird that I didn't but she was right.

So she did get the whole outcome right? For me Anne told that he was having commitment problems months ago.. but yeah it was at a present thing.. and now he's starting to approach me romantically. So she did get the current energy correct, but not for the whole picture.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1582 on: June 24, 2020, 11:06:31 PM »
Well, I got a hit. I called Ann 3 weeks ago asking about work. She said she was getting a 3 and felt it was 3 weeks. Got a call back from my previous employer asking me to return 3 weeks after the reading.

Edit: To clarify, I didn't ask if she saw me returning to my previous job. Just asked a general "what do you see upcoming for me in terms of work."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:33:03 PM by frozenfox »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #1583 on: June 25, 2020, 12:31:10 AM »
I don't know.  She i s very blunt to the point of rude and honestly has been wrong more times than right for me to the point I feel like when she's right, she just got lucky.  And she can be vague - like I'll ask if we can expect good news on something and she'll just say "well I am not getting anything bad" but with no specifics.  And it's not like she is cheap so I am not in any way dying to talk to her.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1584 on: June 25, 2020, 05:57:30 AM »
I don't know.  She i s very blunt to the point of rude and honestly has been wrong more times than right for me to the point I feel like when she's right, she just got lucky.  And she can be vague - like I'll ask if we can expect good news on something and she'll just say "well I am not getting anything bad" but with no specifics.  And it's not like she is cheap so I am not in any way dying to talk to her.

Resonates for me as well. Would not return to her for a second reading.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1585 on: June 25, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »
My most recent reading with her, she was vague. She was nice but she didn’t give me any answers. Instead she said to try and not argue with anyone right now because everyone is having a hard time right now due to the pandemic. I really don’t like when psychics eat up the minutes with advice or counseling.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1586 on: June 26, 2020, 04:44:32 PM »
So I called QoC again about my POI since there have been some developments. Told me about how my POI is feeling which I'm able to validate. I plugged in headphones this time and I was actually able to understand 90% of what she was saying.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1587 on: June 26, 2020, 06:15:57 PM »
Is she the type of reader to pick up on your fears/anxiety? 🤔 my readings with her tend to be the most negative whenever I’m stressed out.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1588 on: June 26, 2020, 07:31:48 PM »
I don’t know if I can say she does. I’ve called her before thinking it was gonna work out my way and she’s crushed my dreams 😂 and she’s been right about it. In my most recent reads, I’ve been on the anxious self sabotaging side of things and she’s been very reassuring and telling me I need to calm down and stop seeing so stressed (and things have worked out for the good like she’s told me they will).

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1589 on: June 26, 2020, 11:06:05 PM »
I don’t know if I can say she does. I’ve called her before thinking it was gonna work out my way and she’s crushed my dreams 😂 and she’s been right about it. In my most recent reads, I’ve been on the anxious self sabotaging side of things and she’s been very reassuring and telling me I need to calm down and stop seeing so stressed (and things have worked out for the good like she’s told me they will).

Damn she usually works the opposite way for me! Whenever I’m in high spirits my readings with her are always positive and vice versa. Not calling her when I’m feeling down anymore that’s for sure lol

anything