Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623856 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1560 on: June 12, 2020, 04:45:00 PM »
So how often is too often to read with her? Lol. I was just checking in once a month but last week she actually predicted a small something that happened...first time she’s predicted anything for me! Is reading with her a week later too soon? I’m thinking not becuz she’s an in the moment reader but will she get annoyed that I’m calling more often?

No a week later is not soon because feelings can change at that point.  I've done it and she was fine.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #1561 on: June 14, 2020, 02:14:07 AM »
I honestly do not understand how anyone can manage the courage to read with her. She was impossibly difficult to talk to, and unnecessarily rude. To me, whatever gift she has, is not worth the attempt to understand the future or my situation.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1562 on: June 14, 2020, 04:35:18 AM »
Thing is, I stopped reading with her because her negative readings ALWAYS sent me on a psychic binge, because they always left me with that god awful negative vibe. She does however have a gift... I can't deny that. But if you're feeling vulnerable, read with someone else. Trust me!

Offline vy888

« Reply #1563 on: June 14, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »
She was vague.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1564 on: June 15, 2020, 06:33:37 PM »
I have had a major prediction come through with QoC18.  Is there any way we could get Keen to tell her that she needs to replace her headset?  She would be 1000 times better if I could hear ALL the words.  Last time she told me something a little concerning because others have said it here she said "He thinks about your birthday or anniversary that's coming up"  nope did not jive with me.  However I think everything else was correct, at least what I could hear.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1565 on: June 15, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
I have had a major prediction come through with QoC18.  Is there any way we could get Keen to tell her that she needs to replace her headset?  She would be 1000 times better if I could hear ALL the words.  Last time she told me something a little concerning because others have said it here she said "He thinks about your birthday or anniversary that's coming up"  nope did not jive with me.  However I think everything else was correct, at least what I could hear.
What was the timeframe of her prediction passing and when you got the reading? Just wanna know how short-term she is as people say

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1566 on: June 15, 2020, 09:46:31 PM »
Oh yes, she's short term.  From the time of the reading until it happened was about 30 minutes. lol!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1567 on: June 15, 2020, 11:37:21 PM »
Agree, she is short term. I talked to her and there were words I couldnt hear as well. This last time was the first time she mentioned that"love was coming". How accurate can she be? most my predictions with her are not love related.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1568 on: June 16, 2020, 05:55:20 AM »
What was the timeframe of her prediction passing and when you got the reading? Just wanna know how short-term she is as people say

Well she's given me two predictions in the past that were supposed to happen in "2 months" that never came to pass. I really think she's only good for super short term predictions.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #1569 on: June 16, 2020, 12:50:10 PM »
Shes given me a prediction that was supposed to happen in 1 to 10 hours to 10 days and it didnt.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1570 on: June 16, 2020, 11:22:47 PM »
I don't pay too much attention to timing since its not her thing.  She is very accurate on current feelings though and short term predictions.  Scary accurate.

Offline Tandrem27

« Reply #1571 on: June 17, 2020, 05:29:42 AM »
I tried QoC for the first time last week. I went into the reading after reading reviews about her being more for current energies/feelings and short term predictions. I knew that she would describe the current situation somewhat negatively.. but I did ask about when I would hear of a decision being made. Although I couldn't hear word for word a lot of things she said, she mentioned I would hear about this decision within 7 hours up to 7 days and wow. Today is the 7th day. The only reason I am writing this is because I read with another reader a day before reading with QoC and after asking about the same decision the reader told me that within 8 hours up to 8 days. After hearing the 7's from QoC I took it as a countdown instead of a range of days and sure enough today I heard about the decision.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1572 on: June 17, 2020, 03:36:12 PM »
I tried QoC for the first time last week. I went into the reading after reading reviews about her being more for current energies/feelings and short term predictions. I knew that she would describe the current situation somewhat negatively.. but I did ask about when I would hear of a decision being made. Although I couldn't hear word for word a lot of things she said, she mentioned I would hear about this decision within 7 hours up to 7 days and wow. Today is the 7th day. The only reason I am writing this is because I read with another reader a day before reading with QoC and after asking about the same decision the reader told me that within 8 hours up to 8 days. After hearing the 7's from QoC I took it as a countdown instead of a range of days and sure enough today I heard about the decision.

Good for you..glad she was accurate.  She's never been accurate for me on anything future prediction related.  She has accurately picked up on situations in the present for me (and has also been wrong a couple of times as well) but thats about it for me.  I also have a hard time hearing her on the call which so many others have stated too...it's very annoying.    I'm glad she works for so many people but I dont think she is worth the hype. 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1573 on: June 21, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »
For anyone that reads with Anne frequently, can you PM me please? Thanks

Offline Xoxoxooh

« Reply #1574 on: June 21, 2020, 03:45:10 PM »

Just curious since it's been 8 years since this post..did the end up getting divorced?! :)

"In my first few years of readings I talked to her a few times. I asked about a guy I was dating at that time, we had just broken up. She said it was funny because she sees him always in my life, but we never get back together and he marries someone else. And that ends in divorce, which I watch him go thru and he's still in my life at that time.

She was right, we didn't get back together, 12 years later he and I are just friends and he's an important person in my life. We are working together now. He did marry someone else and as for divorce, I would say doubtful in the next 5 years. So, we'll see. Prediction still pending? LOL!"