Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623911 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1545 on: June 08, 2020, 04:35:27 PM »
You’ll get a call back today. She comes on multiple times a day.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1546 on: June 08, 2020, 04:42:47 PM »
Thank you!  :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1547 on: June 08, 2020, 05:34:16 PM »
She doesnt have a set schedule but the best way is to be in her call back. I was the other day 7th in line and didnt take long for her to call me back. I think she is great. As I mentioned, I didnt have any problems talking to her in the evenings, but some other people had.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1548 on: June 08, 2020, 05:53:11 PM »
She doesnt have a set schedule but the best way is to be in her call back. I was the other day 7th in line and didnt take long for her to call me back. I think she is great. As I mentioned, I didnt have any problems talking to her in the evenings, but some other people had.
The first time I talked to her was in the evening and I couldn't understand her well so I'm hoping to catch her earlier

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1549 on: June 09, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
I managed to catch her earlier and she was very friendly. This time I was able to understand her a lot better. I think I need to wear headphones when I call with her. This time I asked about work and she gave me the number 3 and felt it was in 3 weeks. She also said August is supposed to be a very good month for me. I'll update when these two timeframes pass.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1550 on: June 11, 2020, 01:02:20 AM »
Does Anne say “he/she/they think about having sex with you” a lot? I assumed this wasn’t right but then remembered that Cookie said he thinks of me when intimate with current girlfriend which at the time I also dismissed as inaccurate.  I find that odd as I’ve not seen this man in a long time- he has me blocked on everything so he won’t even have seen any pictures of me any time recently.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1551 on: June 11, 2020, 03:52:18 AM »
Does Anne say “he/she/they think about having sex with you” a lot? I assumed this wasn’t right but then remembered that Cookie said he thinks of me when intimate with current girlfriend which at the time I also dismissed as inaccurate.  I find that odd as I’ve not seen this man in a long time- he has me blocked on everything so he won’t even have seen any pictures of me any time recently.

I've spoken to Anne a bunch of times and shes never said that to me, so not an Anne-ism I think:)

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1552 on: June 11, 2020, 04:18:06 AM »

She’s never said that to me either!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1553 on: June 11, 2020, 05:38:15 AM »

It’s been awhile since I read with her and at most it’s once a month and half to two months. She’s brass but not that brass! She is very blunt, but never that intimate! So 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she doesn’t say that specific things to me, I agree it’s Not “ism”. Yet I can also now picture her saying this 😆 😆 😆

She has said that to me before a couple of times when I first started reading with her on poi but she hasn't mentioned it in a while. she would just say there is a lot of sexual thoughts here and nothing more. but things have progressed with poi and it doesn't come up as just sexual anymore if that makes sense. definitely not a -ism

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1554 on: June 11, 2020, 11:04:20 AM »

It’s been awhile since I read with her and at most it’s once a month and half to two months. She’s brass but not that brass! She is very blunt, but never that intimate! So 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she doesn’t say that specific things to me, I agree it’s Not “ism”. Yet I can also now picture her saying this 😆 😆 😆

She has said that to me before a couple of times when I first started reading with her on poi but she hasn't mentioned it in a while. she would just say there is a lot of sexual thoughts here and nothing more. but things have progressed with poi and it doesn't come up as just sexual anymore if that makes sense. definitely not a -ism

A month or so ago Anne said to me as son as I asked about the new guy I have been dating he wants to be intimate with you. I was like what she said he wants to have sex with you dear. I started laughing. When I first met this guy in March the sex talk came up and I asked how long he was willing to wait for sex. This call to Anne was 2 months into seeing the guy and yes he was still waiting

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1555 on: June 11, 2020, 11:23:37 AM »

Thanks guys.

😂😂😂😂 I had asked if he thinks about me and she said he has a good feeling about me, says he wants to (but isn’t going to) wish me some kind of happy birthday or anniversary or something. It’s not my birthday or his any time soon but the anniversary of us meeting is in a few days. Then says- oh, and sex is coming up. He thinks about having sex with you 😂

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1556 on: June 12, 2020, 02:40:40 AM »
Called her today (last reading was a few weeks ago) and she was EXTREMELY RUDE. Wow. It was so, so unnecessary, I don’t remember the last time someone spoke to me like that. I am used to her abruptness by now but this was different. She seemed to have a long line for a change- like 16 people so had a feeling she’d be a bit drained but I wasn’t expecting the meanness.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1557 on: June 12, 2020, 11:54:31 AM »
I had a reading with her last night too and she was really abrupt and seemed agitated.... agreed... I guess she has her good days and bad days...

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1558 on: June 12, 2020, 02:21:27 PM »
So how often is too often to read with her? Lol. I was just checking in once a month but last week she actually predicted a small something that happened...first time she’s predicted anything for me! Is reading with her a week later too soon? I’m thinking not becuz she’s an in the moment reader but will she get annoyed that I’m calling more often? 

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1559 on: June 12, 2020, 04:30:48 PM »
I have had moments where I was calling her almost every other day... anixiety struck hard... she never changed what she said and she’s been right for me.. always remember self fullfilling prophecy!

anything